Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, lots of gym bros at my gym wear them, and quite a few tradies, too. I thought it was pretty common, too.
Yes, they're to stop the finger being de-gloved - if you're squeamish, don't look up de-gloving ;)
---
The last time I looked on social blade, Elle had gained 13,000 new subscribers since 'moving' to Texas. However, her views have barely changed since the move. She is putting out two vlogs a week on average. I expected her to be vlogging all the time but, obviously she's barely got any content now

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yes, they're to stop the finger being de-gloved - if you're squeamish, don't look up de-gloving ;)
---
The last time I looked on social blade, Elle had gained 13,000 new subscribers since 'moving' to Texas. However, her views have barely changed since the move. She is putting out two vlogs a week on average. I expected her to be vlogging all the time but, obviously she's barely got any content now
This happened at my daughter's school a few months ago. A student tried to jump the fence even though they only had an hour left and was breaking up for half term and her ring got caught and well she lost half her finger and had to have the rest amputated. She's only just gone back to school last week to do her exams 😬

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Cannot believe she looked like this for her wedding or whatever the day before was that she called it. She looks like she’s going to be competing in a body building competition the next day. Horrendous! She’s going to look back at these in years to come and cringe.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
They’re 1000000% going to move back by the end of this year. Neither of them are happy and it’s so blatantly obvious. They both also just keep putting cryptic depressing stories on too. The only time they both look happy in their vlogs is when they’re eating. Any other time they just scream regret and worry.

Reactions: 19
They’re 1000000% going to move back by the end of this year. Neither of them are happy and it’s so blatantly obvious. They both also just keep putting cryptic depressing stories on too. The only time they both look happy in their vlogs is when they’re eating. Any other time they just scream regret and worry.
Does anyone else follow tiredasamother_ab? They made a huge deal of moving to Australia, sold the house, shipped their dog over, kids enrolled in school, and one year in have given in and are moving home.
Once the buzz of Instagram attention fades so does the novelty!

Reactions: 12
Cannot believe she looked like this for her wedding or whatever the day before was that she called it. She looks like she’s going to be competing in a body building competition the next day. Horrendous! She’s going to look back at these in years to come and cringe.
I think she looks stunning

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Does anyone else follow tiredasamother_ab? They made a huge deal of moving to Australia, sold the house, shipped their dog over, kids enrolled in school, and one year in have given in and are moving home.
Once the buzz of Instagram attention fades so does the novelty!
Yes I follow her! I’ll not say too much on it as I don’t want to derail this thread but was surprised that they were moving back so quickly but also not surprised at the same time if that makes sense.

Reactions: 5
Yes I follow her! I’ll not say too much on it as I don’t want to derail this thread but was surprised that they were moving back so quickly but also not surprised at the same time if that makes sense.
Yeah I feel like they haven’t given it a proper go at all! She just keeps saying about the rain 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.