Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she put “home” in quotation marks in her posts suggests she’s not that settled there. If you were convinced this was a long term move and you were fully embracing it then it would be home and that’s it, not “home”. Idk it’s giving vibes of she’ll be pushing to come back to the UK soon especially as Con is making much more of a go of it and that’ll probably bug her.

Reactions: 12
Nothing says Happy Wednesday like holding up your left tit and taking a selfie to share for all to see
honestly some of these women are so far down the social media rabbit hole or is this meant to be relatable content that inspires our day !! ??
Screenshot_2024-05-22-22-28-21.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Nothing says Happy Wednesday like holding up your left tit and taking a selfie to share for all to see
honestly some of these women are so far down the social media rabbit hole or is this meant to be relatable content that inspires our day !! ??View attachment 2951856
Constantly spending all that money but can’t spend a few dollars on a decent lip balm.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she doesn't put up blinds/curtains in that house, we know they are not staying.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So according to Mummysflippinghouse you tube pays well!
She says to look at the views a video has on YT, divide it by 1000 and x 15....thats how much that person has made on that particular video.
So elle is making quite good money!

• Wow
So he doesn't just take his wedding ring off whilst working out, he replaces it with a work out safe version?! Is that a normal thing to do? Screams insecurity her end tbh.

So according to Mummysflippinghouse you tube pays well!
She says to look at the views a video has on YT, divide it by 1000 and x 15....thats how much that person has made on that particular video.
So elle is making quite good money!
If that's the case then she's making good money but not quite enough to fund the multi millionaire lifestyle she portrays surely. That'd be £2500ish a week on YT, so 10k ish a month and 120k ish a year, around about the mark I'd expect her to be making, but that's not sustainable given the lifestyle she has surely? Her rent is 80k a year! She's not openly earning much from anywhere else is she?

Reactions: 17
I think unless their channel really takes off in America in the next year they’ll move back. $$£££ is what this is all about - they wanna ‘make it’ in America I think since they know full well their longevity in England is finished.

Reactions: 11
So he doesn't just take his wedding ring off whilst working out, he replaces it with a work out safe version?! Is that a normal thing to do? Screams insecurity her end tbh.
Tbf my husband ordered his wedding ring from Manly Bands and they sent a free rubber one for wearing at the gym so for me it's normal 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tbf my husband ordered his wedding ring from Manly Bands and they sent a free rubber one for wearing at the gym so for me it's normal 😅
Yeah, lots of gym bros at my gym wear them, and quite a few tradies, too. I thought it was pretty common, too.

Reactions: 14
Yeah, lots of gym bros at my gym wear them, and quite a few tradies, too. I thought it was pretty common, too.
Me and my husband both work in jobs where we can’t wear wedding rings and neither of us are that bothered about it tbh. Conman’s post came across a bit icky like he was addressing her insecurity ‘See Elle, I am acknowledging I’m married’ 💀 I could see her being VERY insecure about it behind the scenes and whining at him to wear his ring for her.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.