Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confirmed they have childcare for both boys so we don’t need to question where they are now angles 👼🏼 wonder how often though … 🤔

I just saw this and thought, I have a 14 month old, me and my husband both work full time, even with having actual real jobs we don’t have a lot of time to ourselves and ‘just to get stuff done’ you do it when your babies are there, you adjust and adapt, she’s absolutely unbearable at this point!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m confused

Has she not previously said that she didn’t ever have time without the boys over here and no one else ever looked after them?

So literally what is the difference not having friends and fam here if no one looked after them anyway 🧐

Reactions: 14
I don't comment much but been following the thread since they pop up on my feed. Omg he really does love it there and she is just never happy. If anyone hasn't seen his post and pics. Omg his reply to a comment 🤣😲🤣
Screenshot_20240522-025300_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240522-025241_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
It’s true though, she has no go about her whatsoever 😂
They have had nothing in common since she lost interest in fitness years ago. That’s why it’s so obvious he’s only stayed around for the lifestyle. She is definitely not his type in any way and he’s always kind of pointing that out which must wreck her self esteem. Might feel bad if she wasn’t such an awful person. She must absolutely hate him going to the gym there. Beneath their stupid, fake surface there’s no way they’re not miserable together. Moving doesn’t change it. If anything it’ll make it worse as he will probably thrive and she will still be miserable

• Heart
Reactions: 38
They have had nothing in common since she lost interest in fitness years ago. That’s why it’s so obvious he’s only stayed around for the lifestyle. She is definitely not his type in any way and he’s always kind of pointing that out which must wreck her self esteem. Might feel bad if she wasn’t such an awful person. She must absolutely hate him going to the gym there. Beneath their stupid, fake surface there’s no way they’re not miserable together. Moving doesn’t change it. If anything it’ll make it worse as he will probably thrive and she will still be miserable
It’s not just the fitness thing though for me though I do completely agree they have nothing in common, it’s the fact she has zero drive or anything 😂 even in the UK all she does is sit around in her pjs, eating marylands, and going to the garden centre sometimes. When do you ever see her go to the theatre? Spend a day in a new city with the boys? Go to markets/festivals? When does she mention any hobbies? Swimming? Running? Reading? Painting?

There is nothing of substance to her. Her existence is home bargains. And being dragged along to something when Connor wants to go out of the house. It’s SO boring 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m only following for Connor content these days - he seems to be the driving force of the family now while she slobs around at home reading. At least he’s getting out there and doing something 🤦‍♀️

She’s definitely still salty that they’ve ended up in Texas and not her dream place so now she’s trying to act like all is okay

Reactions: 15
It’s fine being an introvert, I love a quiet life, However im not trying to sell my life online. She tries to make out she’s one thing whilst the reality is completely different. I would never be surprised if Con met someone else and left.

Reactions: 21
It’s fine being an introvert, I love a quiet life, However im not trying to sell my life online. She tries to make out she’s one thing whilst the reality is completely different. I would never be surprised if Con met someone else and left.
Connor adores the kids. She’s got him until the kids grow up at least he’s never going to put himself in a position where he’s not living with the boys

Reactions: 17
Connor adores the kids. She’s got him until the kids grow up at least he’s never going to put himself in a position where he’s not living with the boys
You say that and for the boys I hope it’s true, but many people split up with kids. Living with Carby must be draining, ironic given he’s the 🧛🏻‍♂️

It's all about keeping up appearances for her.

The online persona, image and lifestyle she's tried to project onto the angles for years doesn't work when you're fake as duck like her. She can do all the therapy she wants, but she's still a materialistic and spoilt madam that is now emotionally stunting herself and her genuine inner peace to keep this pretense going.

It's clear as day Connor is thriving and embracing the change (that she's mainly funded) and she's just dicking about in her Coastal Cowgirl Era doing the exact same things she did in the UK - spend money like water, show off unnecessary purchases, screaming into the camera in public places about ViBeS and eating tit.

Who knows what the future holds for them, but I can see her getting more resentful, jealous and bitchy towards him all because he's adapting to the change and she's just same EDL different continent.

Reactions: 27
Looks like she went to a Sézane event. Surprised they asked her, she doesn’t fit their vibe at all.

Reactions: 5
I’m only following for Connor content these days - he seems to be the driving force of the family now while she slobs around at home reading. At least he’s getting out there and doing something 🤦‍♀️
It seems like he’s grown up and stepped up to be a good dad. He has evolved and probably is the glue to this family while Belly is zoned out and only appears interested is when her camera or phone is filming. I can’t see too many meaningful conversations between them. I mean the dull boring airhead can barely form a sentence. It won’t be long till his eyes wonder to a fit American Gym girl.

Reactions: 10
I understand the comments about him being the “more interesting” of the two of them, but he’s still boring in my opinion. Other than the gym and posting selfies 🙄 he doesn’t do anything!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lucy must be renting out her house rather than selling. They have done this before with their reno projects!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.