Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s asking for Mexico suggestions because she wants a freebie! But yes, poor doggos 😢
Poor dogs. She's so selfish. 52 states to explore and she wants to hop on a plane and leave the dogs. Why not do a road trip and take the dogs? I can't deal with her anymore.
Also, seems so sus that Lucy has bought another house..... is this why Jordan wasn't that arsed dropping them off at the airport and just said 'have a nice time'? Part of me thinks that house will be waiting for Elle at the end of her trip and they've all been in on it somehow.

Reactions: 22
They never go on holiday with the dogs it’s so sad :( we are always going away with our dogs, haven’t been abroad for 4 years because I love holidaying with them so much. We have got an abroad holiday this year but that’s the first for a while. I think once they took the dogs away when then took her mum away but even then that was because her mum was too sick to travel far.

Reactions: 11
Said it before and I’ll say it again, those dogs are an inconvenience to her but she knows she would get ripped to bits if she rehomed them/ left them with family in the UK so instead she brought them over to the US but wants to continue to live life before the dogs arrived there. Con seems much more bothered for the dogs and you can see how much he cares for them and that’s reflected in how they are with him v how they are with Elle. Elle uses them for content when she needs them but drops them when she wants a holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
.....she's making it obvious that she's not happy when she's wanting to be anywhere but in her house* in Texas

*home of her 'dreams'

• Haha
Reactions: 33
They’re gonna be SOO broke by the time they’re in their 40s! 😂🤣 nobody will wanna watch her shite at that stage in her life and it doesn’t look like they’re doing any saving.. they will have some huge regrets

Reactions: 23
A bit off-topic as I can't stand the utter cockwomble gremlin that is Imogenation, but for some inexplicable reason one of her latest vlogs came up on my "suggested for you" on YouTube.....

"GETTING MY HEMORRHOIDS LASERED OFF (Live Footage)"

That's one vlog idea that Tiny Crack would struggle with 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She got dogs because con didn’t want kids straight away. Now she’s got kids she doesn’t want the dogs. Heart breaking. Elle if you’re reading here please just rehome them, they deserve so so so much better.

Reactions: 23
Said it before and I’ll say it again, those dogs are an inconvenience to her but she knows she would get ripped to bits if she rehomed them/ left them with family in the UK so instead she brought them over to the US but wants to continue to live life before the dogs arrived there. Con seems much more bothered for the dogs and you can see how much he cares for them and that’s reflected in how they are with him v how they are with Elle. Elle uses them for content when she needs them but drops them when she wants a holiday.
She is so triggering the way she is treating the dogs. They are both such good-natured, happy little souls, it's bordering on cruelty the way she just dumps them with not a second thought on how impactful it could be.

Her self-indulgent smugness is much more notable now she's moved to Texas, it's all smoke and mirrors in my opinion just to mask how deeply unhappy she is.

Reactions: 20
Those poor dogs, I feel bad leaving mine for weekend in there own house with a family member while we go to a wedding. 🙈

Shes not spent much time with them since they've been shipped over, who's looking after them while she jets off on here there everywhere? They would've been better off staying in the UK poor doggos 🥹 defiantly an inconvenience to her but like everything uses em for content

Reactions: 17
Those poor dogs, I feel bad leaving mine for weekend in there own house with a family member while we go to a wedding. 🙈

Shes not spent much time with them since they've been shipped over, who's looking after them while she jets off on here there everywhere? They would've been better off staying in the UK poor doggos 🥹 defiantly an inconvenience to her but like everything uses em for content
I know right! She seems to be locked in the house all day with the dogs moping around, and when she isn’t in the house, she’s out spending money and abandoning the poor dogs.

She should’ve rented somewhere with a huge garden for the H&H to run around in, maybe even with a pool for S&R to play in. But let’s face it, they had 0 chance of finding anywhere to rent, that’s the ONLY place that accepted them.

Even so, not once have I seen her sat out in the garden or playing with the dogs in a vlog or story! What a sad, miserable life she lives

Reactions: 19
Ok, so I’m more of a lurker than a commenter. But as soon as I saw Lucy had bought another house I’m convinced they’ve done the house for count con and carby. Would explain elles random furniture in Lucy’s house when it doesn’t match lol and maybe why they set up that company all together. I mean I’m probs wrong hahaha but imagine all that cash she’s spent to move to the US if that’s the case 😳

Reactions: 13
I've watched 5 minutes and you can feel the tension between the two of them. They don't agree on anything. I'm out!

Reactions: 4
Ok, so I’m more of a lurker than a commenter. But as soon as I saw Lucy had bought another house I’m convinced they’ve done the house for count con and carby. Would explain elles random furniture in Lucy’s house when it doesn’t match lol and maybe why they set up that company all together. I mean I’m probs wrong hahaha but imagine all that cash she’s spent to move to the US if that’s the case 😳
I just can’t see EDL wanting to live in a house her sis has lived in, she definitely has this need to try and be bigger and better than Lucy! I think Lucy & Jordan are just big into property development and that’s why they’re moving onto the next one! I’m pretty sure that’s why she’s flitted off to the US, because they had plans drawn up for a potential Reno didn’t they but it all fell through and she needed to do one better than Lucy!

Reactions: 9
Confirmed they have childcare for both boys so we don’t need to question where they are now angles 👼🏼 wonder how often though … 🤔

Reactions: 6
So she's got childcare so her and con can have romantic dates and she can commence the baby planning and baby number 3 💫💫💫💫💫💕💕💕
She will be devouring Connor as we speak with the same enthusiasm she has for a packet of chocolate digestives! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I just can’t see EDL wanting to live in a house her sis has lived in, she definitely has this need to try and be bigger and better than Lucy! I think Lucy & Jordan are just big into property development and that’s why they’re moving onto the next one! I’m pretty sure that’s why she’s flitted off to the US, because they had plans drawn up for a potential Reno didn’t they but it all fell through and she needed to do one better than Lucy!
Both greedy sisters continuously borrow money that they are unable to pay back!
Nothing is ever fulfilled!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.