Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel like Connor is trying to branch out and create his own content on TikTok

Reactions: 4
I don't. A girl at my work quit because she makes so much from 100K Instagram followers. Imagine how Elle earns....
My friend has only 2000 TikTok followers and made over £1000 from one video in just commission sales so I can imagine she’s not doing badly!

Reactions: 3
No doubt they are earning good money, but they are spending it quickly and it won’t last forever

Reactions: 20
I’ve been watching Matt and Summer on YouTube, they are the owners of the luxury home show (which I love) they have recently moved to Miami and the contrast of their ‘moving to the US’ content compared to E&C is mad, they have been really upfront about moving their business to the US and the visa process, clearly explained the rental market, processes such as getting a car and insurance! It’s so much more helpful, professional and informative, they don’t have kids so it’s obviously very different but worlds apart!

Reactions: 10
Wonder if it is because she thought she had guaranteed neighbours for life with Elle and co moving next door but now that’s not happening , decided to move themselves ?

Reactions: 4
Wonder if it is because she thought she had guaranteed neighbours for life with Elle and co moving next door but now that’s not happening , decided to move themselves ?
I think they're just doing it to make money....plus, I bet the utilities bills are huge for that style/size home. I hope they book an air bnb , otherwise Elle will have the entire family sleeping on the floor on that mattress 😂

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure how they’ve sold because their house has definitely not come up on rightmove or Zoopla in the last six months (I am in the process of buying/selling myself!)

pretty sure I know what house they’ve bought though 😂

Reactions: 1
It says they've bought another smaller reno up the street but, they're going on an American road trip first........
Did she say smaller? I thought she said a step up the property ladder but just a smaller renovation. Their bungalow hasn’t been advertised anywhere so either renting it out, have quietly marketed it or privately sold it.
---
I’m not sure how they’ve sold because their house has definitely not come up on rightmove or Zoopla in the last six months (I am in the process of buying/selling myself!)

pretty sure I know what house they’ve bought though 😂
Ooh do say. I’m trying to work it out.

Reactions: 3
To be fair, it depends on if she means literally down the road. There aren’t that many properties in BG and there is one I think is her style - not much work but a lot of potential. But then she said in her comments that she was moving somewhere that had more going on for the kids so I wouldn’t be surprised if she moved up here to Corsham.

Reactions: 1
To be fair, it depends on if she means literally down the road. There aren’t that many properties in BG and there is one I think is her style - not much work but a lot of potential. But then she said in her comments that she was moving somewhere that had more going on for the kids so I wouldn’t be surprised if she moved up here to Corsham.
Yes I thought Corsham way as Emily and Frank over there..
---
Maybe Elle will buy the bungalow off Lucy ( it hasnt been publicly marketed) and will move in when they come back.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
No idea how Elle does it, but she managed to make eating out seems SO BORING…probably because they do it EVERY SINGLE night

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s asking for Mexico suggestions because she wants a freebie! But yes, poor doggos 😢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.