Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember when they did one of these stupid challenges and got crappy with the girl at Costa because she wouldn’t play along?

The entitled behaviour of two people that have no idea what it is like to have a normal job.

Reactions: 18
I see she's pushing out the riveting content 🙄🙄🙄.... I'd rather see paint dry. As someone else said, all she's done is eat fast food from the moment she touched down in the US! Not seen her eat anything remotely healthy.
It's such a bore and I struggle to see who it would appeal to anyway?!
The whole move is not real life! They aren't doing anything remotely normal that a family who's just relocated would do. It honestly just feels like one big holiday. She's just getting chauffeured around to the shops and eating her way through the local fast food and going on day trips!
I just think the rental will be used as a base for their adventures for the next year. So yes, I think those dogs will be left quite a lot unless they do big road trips and take them with them.

Reactions: 22
I think it's wild how much they are spending, surely they won't be able to make all that back with the tit content they put out?

Reactions: 14
Yes to the riveting content 😂!
* “Moves” to Texas, takes photos of British chocolate in a shop 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For someone who makes out she's been to America loads of times before / "lived there as a kid", she sure as hell doesn't act like it!

What do you mean you've never tried iced tea??!! In-N-Out, Chilis, Chick-fil-A?? She didn't even know that the voltage is different in the US when she brought her Dyson airwrap over!

It's honestly like watching someone's first trip to America.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Only eating fast food for 24hrs but actually is eating at 2 fast food places and one restaurant over about 12 hours 🙄 Seems poor Saint missed out on the in and out visit

Reactions: 5
Only eating fast food for 24hrs but actually is eating at 2 fast food places and one restaurant over about 12 hours 🙄 Seems poor Saint missed out on the in and out visit
Hopefully he’s at Day care and if being fed healthy food.

Reactions: 14
They're not spending their money wisely at least, even if they are making it back and more.
I think it’s all on credit! If she really had that much cash in her hand she wouldn’t have struggled to get a mortgage in the UK. She’s probably spent £100k at this point.

Reactions: 11
I honestly reckon they’ve taken out a business loan to spend on this move in the hopes it generates further income to then repay at a later date.

Reactions: 17
LOL her story about Cody Rigsby 'training' her for the wedding. That'll be the whole 5 classes then Elle.

Reactions: 2
Eating American fast food....what a challenge🙄They've been doing that since they moved there. I think considering they are a family, they could be putting out better content than this. Content filled for information on daily life if someone wanted to move. Not just some scattering of it in a Q&A. Why is it so childish? It's screaming desperate for views. As someone said earlier in the thread. It's definitely like a long holiday rather than normal life. They've so moved there for content and because they can't be in the UK the way they normally would before their cancellation.

Reactions: 16
She’s such a bullshitter! She did get accepted and did go to uni for drama! Her mum was diagnosed just before, that’s true, then they thought she had beaten it, not realising her cancer woukd return. Elle went to Bristol uni studying drama and then left to become a PT, living at Conman’s after her relationship with her parents became very strained due to her dropping out. She made it around as though she didn’t go because of her mums illness. She also said a while back she never really spoke about her mums illness online, one reason was to protect Katie, again bullshit. She spoke quite a lot about it and spoke about counselling. She was also part of the Herbalife crap and was giving it all Billy big bollocks in a view early vlogs 😂😂😂😂 . Interesting that this articulate young woman made the vlog when She made a point of saying “smelly foreign’men were staring in her gym.. Not a child.
Look how different her face is! 😧

Reactions: 8
She's 'moved' to the USA at the wrong time.....President Biden has instructed that ByteDance must sell its stake in TikTok within a year - or it will be completely shut down/banned within the USA - so hope Elle isn't using TikTok for some of her income.....

Reactions: 7
I honestly reckon they’ve taken out a business loan to spend on this move in the hopes it generates further income to then repay at a later date.

I don't. A girl at my work quit because she makes so much from 100K Instagram followers. Imagine how Elle earns....

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don't. A girl at my work quit because she makes so much from 100K Instagram followers. Imagine how Elle earns....
But I bet the girl at your work is being paid by brand endorsements. Aff links pay pennies alone and Elle doesn’t post any ads anymore.

Reactions: 7
This cowboy era she's in 🤣🤣🤣 she's going to look a total twit in those cowboy boots she was looking at! .... I think she's trying to look like Megan Moroney imo

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Kinda do hope she’s okay though…
I bet it was really scary for the kids too. She's admitted she has intrusive thoughts so I bet this has triggered her. I wouldn't be surprised if its shook her up and made her even more homesick
I honestly can't see them lasting out there!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.