Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That house is ugly. Seeing the angle of them on the sofa with the comparatively tiny kitchen in the background reminds me of a drab bedsit with really high ceilings. Of all the beautiful houses in the US, they chose that monstrosity. Sure, it's the only one they were approved for but I'm sure they could have found and been approved for a much nicer, smaller, cheaper house.

And the view is just a low fence surrounding a small flat lawn, a plain man-made lake (which the dogs and boys can't even swim in for fear of being eaten alive) and a bunch of identical grey houses facing them. Everything including the sky there is grey. With their proximity to the lake, their house will be full of mosquitoes in the summer.

What's Elle going to do when it's autumn and she wants to snuggle up in her jumpers and do cosy seasonal things, but it's still humid and hot as balls outside? I think the reality of her situation will truly smack her in the face then.
I don't blame her for wanting to move to the US, especially if it's been a lifelong dream of hers, but she's wasted so much money on a facade which no one is buying, when she could have easily spent much less and lived somewhere with much more character and beauty (no offense, Texans).

Reactions: 19
Please don’t hate on me for what I am about to say 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

but !!! I’m enjoying watching conman and his content 😉🫢😲
But her, what a fucken pain in the arse, so self obsessed ME, ME, ME 🤯 she’s worse than she’s ever been, she’s definitely put herself on a higher level
I said the same the other day so you’re not alone!

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe how much money they’re spending, if they’re going to be moving back to the UK eventually they’re going to have to pay all over again to get their furniture back and Herbie and Hector back to the UK. It seems so insane to me if this move to America is only short term

Reactions: 17
Also let’s face it, the Disney trip is for her and Connor - saint too. Not for Romeo. He won’t have a bloody clue and be stuck in the buggy all day. I wonder if they’ve managed to get the family friends who live an hr away to have the dogs… i just can’t believe she’s happy to leave them again and so soon after what they’ve been through! She screams mother and dog owner of the year and how devoted to her dependents she is but she couldn’t be further from that if she tried. She does not have an ounce of empathy towards those dogs. How many times has she said it feels like home now theyre with them but straight away off on holiday with many more planned too. But they’ll never rehome them as she has an image to keep up. So sad.
It’s all for content. She’s obsessed with forcing this comeback that she’s getting into a lot of debt to make it happen. She doesn’t know what’s her real life and what’s her ‘content’ life is. She’s LIVING to make herself a career again and missing out on her kids childhood and making her dogs suffer at the cost. She’s a clown. She will look back 15 years time and regret MASSIVELY that she didn’t put her phone down and enjoy these little boys more!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Coastal cowgirl made me LOL 😂 she's so void of personality that she has to change her entire style simply because she's moved. She really doesn't know who she is as a person does she lol
---
Also getting an unfurnished house for just one year is so her lol by the time she's made it her own the lease will be up and she'll be trying to force the move to California

Reactions: 12
I guess they’ll be back living in the UK by the end of this year. They already seem to be expressing doubts.

Reactions: 8
The dogs have been there all of what 10 days or thereabouts and they are leaving them already? It’s not like they are in the US for a few weeks so they have to try and squeeze in a trip to Disney. They could do that in a few months time, it’s completely unnecessary to do that right now when the dogs are still settling in. It took my dogs a good few weeks to fully settle into our new house.

I definitely got the sense from Elle in particular that she enjoyed it when they didn’t have the dogs to think about before the dogs arrived in the US. Barely ever mentioned missing them, enjoying the freedom of doing trips and days out without the dogs to factor in and now the dogs have arrived she wants to continue to do that so they’ll just leave them at the drop of a hat.

The dogs were always just a piece of content for Elle when they were puppies and now she’s got them for life and it seems like they are an inconvenience to her tbh. I think Con is more genuine with them than she is and that comes across in how they react to both of them.

Like others have said Disney is all for content, it’s like she’s worried people are going to get bored so she’s thinking what will keep people interested and of course it’s another chance for her to show off and gloat about how amazing her life is and how it’s all a dream

• Sad
Reactions: 22
That house is ugly. Seeing the angle of them on the sofa with the comparatively tiny kitchen in the background reminds me of a drab bedsit with really high ceilings. Of all the beautiful houses in the US, they chose that monstrosity. Sure, it's the only one they were approved for but I'm sure they could have found and been approved for a much nicer, smaller, cheaper house.

And the view is just a low fence surrounding a small flat lawn, a plain man-made lake (which the dogs and boys can't even swim in for fear of being eaten alive) and a bunch of identical grey houses facing them. Everything including the sky there is grey. With their proximity to the lake, their house will be full of mosquitoes in the summer.

What's Elle going to do when it's autumn and she wants to snuggle up in her jumpers and do cosy seasonal things, but it's still humid and hot as balls outside? I think the reality of her situation will truly smack her in the face then.
I don't blame her for wanting to move to the US, especially if it's been a lifelong dream of hers, but she's wasted so much money on a facade which no one is buying, when she could have easily spent much less and lived somewhere with much more character and beauty (no offense, Texans).
Austin doesn’t get those cold cosy autumns, it’s hot and everything turns a dry drab brown

Reactions: 4
Austin doesn’t get those cold cosy autumns, it’s hot and everything turns a dry drab brown
.....she loves her cup of PG Tips tea; choccie digestives; cosy autumn wear and walking round our garden centres to choose decor........At Christmas, she loves her cosy matching pyjamas with the children and cold winter nights. That's the true Elle. Her and Con could've bought a cottage with an annexe to rent out as an air bnb. There are some beautiful ones in the Yorkshire Dales; Scotland; Lake District etc. The children would be safe in a nursery/foundation class - the dogs would love walks...Con could even have been a PT. They've wasted so much money on what looks like a dull house with no character......

Reactions: 15
All that synthetic knitwear is the last thing I’d want to wear in a hot and humid climate 🤢

Coastal cowgirl 😂 doesn’t look like anything new to me, just 70s boho and y2k inspired looks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
.....she loves her cup of PG Tips tea; choccie digestives; cosy autumn wear and walking round our garden centres to choose decor........At Christmas, she loves her cosy matching pyjamas with the children and cold winter nights. That's the true Elle. Her and Con could've bought a cottage with an annexe to rent out as an air bnb. There are some beautiful ones in the Yorkshire Dales; Scotland; Lake District etc. The children would be safe in a nursery/foundation class - the dogs would love walks...Con could even have been a PT. They've wasted so much money on what looks like a dull house with no character......
If you look on cons pintrest he pinned alot of house inspo/ renovation pics. This was only 10months ago....this move was no way years in the making!
What you've described is 100% what they wanted

Reactions: 8
She sounded awful speaking to Conor at the end of that vlog when they were making ice cream. I think she thinks she sounds like she’s joking but to me she just comes across with a hideous attitude. The greedy little goblin, I actually felt sorry for him. I hope he does meet a lovely sweet Texan girl.

Reactions: 12
If you look on cons pintrest he pinned alot of house inspo/ renovation pics. This was only 10months ago....this move was no way years in the making!
What you've described is 100% what they wanted
Ah...I don't follow him.....I'll go and have a nosy....

Reactions: 1
I’ve just realised, and I may be slow here, but they’re leaving the dogs again to go to Disney?! ☹😩😡

Reactions: 5
Sorry but they are c**ts. Those dogs being left again is so selfish. Romeo has no clue it’s his birthday. If they wanted to do all this stuff they should never have had the dogs in the first place. She says this year they are going here there and everywhere. I hope H&H are included. I hope Katie and the boys have a great time but for both E & C it’s shite.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.