Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s interesting that most seem to think they’ll be back in the UK, I actually think they’re sold on their own dream.

Whether they can afford it I don’t know but I think they’ll look to move to San Diego as soon as their 1 year visa is up. The difference between them talking about life in Texas vs SD was clear as day. They’re clearly fine with Texas but euphoric about California. Especially Elle, I don’t think she’ll want to leave till they get the California place, even if it’s just for 1 year.

Reactions: 8
I must say, I’m surprised everyone is a fan of Connor all of a sudden!
Same.

He needs to seriously get a back bone all that 'Oh Ells' in the put on baby voice, he simpers and panders to her every whim, could be doing so much with his life but he just follows her around while stressing about the condition of his hair,
It's not healthy for anyone to spend so much time day and night with another person they're like two co dependant enabling junkie's just roaming around together.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This isn’t as satisfying as she thinks 😂😂 usually these kind of posts have really aesthetically pleasing hands.. she has really chubby bad fake tanned hands soz.. it’s giving trying to be something she’s not

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I must say, I’m surprised everyone is a fan of Connor all of a sudden!
Agree! He's literally her gigolo. She pays him to date her, shag her, marry her, impregnate her. He is her little puppet, kept on a string. He had a hair transplant, not a personality reVAMP 🧛‍♂️ His balls are firmly in her purse, not freewheeling in his hearse, because he cannot be trusted and needs his sugar mummy to pay for him. Absolutely nothing good or attractive about that.

And if he's a "great dad" so what? They're his kids too so damn right he should be there for them.

EDL Carby making Conman look good is quite an achievement, and not in a good way! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Agree! He's literally her gigolo. She pays him to date her, shag her, marry her, impregnate her. He is her little puppet, kept on a string. He had a hair transplant, not a personality reVAMP 🧛‍♂️ His balls are firmly in her purse, not freewheeling in his hearse, because he cannot be trusted and needs his sugar mummy to pay for him. Absolutely nothing good or attractive about that.

And if he's a "great dad" so what? They're his kids too so damn right he should be there for them.

EDL Carby making Conman look good is quite an achievement, and not in a good way! 🤣
Plot twist. Now that he's in the US he will start his own male vlog and dump her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This isn’t as satisfying as she thinks 😂😂 usually these kind of posts have really aesthetically pleasing hands.. she has really chubby bad fake tanned hands soz.. it’s giving trying to be something she’s not
Woah, why are her hands so swollen? I know she’s appeared to have gained a lot of weight since moving, but where did those orange sausage fingers come from

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Plot twist. Now that he's in the US he will start his own male vlog and dump her.
Imagine 🤣 It would be sad for the kids but it would serve her right. She's a braggy hole who's always had a ridiculously high opinion of herself. She thinks she can throw cash around and buy whatever she likes, including a boyfriend/husband. I do believe if her mother had not passed away he'd have dumped her. He was already sick of her when they went on that tv show. But he's got no balls, clearly likes an easy life. He will get sick of it all one day I think and be gone when he can latch on to another mug
---
That's one of conman's balls being tucked into her bag for the day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Frankly, if my husband had enough disposable income to put down £84k for one year's rent on a house, I wouldn't be working either.

Reactions: 19
It’s interesting that most seem to think they’ll be back in the UK, I actually think they’re sold on their own dream.

Whether they can afford it I don’t know but I think they’ll look to move to San Diego as soon as their 1 year visa is up. The difference between them talking about life in Texas vs SD was clear as day. They’re clearly fine with Texas but euphoric about California. Especially Elle, I don’t think she’ll want to leave till they get the California place, even if it’s just for 1 year.
So do I, I think she will get homesick though, but the intention is to stay.

Reactions: 3
I can't get my head round any of it. Going off to Disney!!! So leaving those 2 gorgeous doggies after that long journey they had and all the upheaval. What's wrong with having a bbq in the new house when Katie is over for Romeos bday? And a nice day out somewhere? Somewhere they can take the dogs?
The kids need abit of stability for a few weeks too surely? They've just got their own bedrooms and now she's going off to either a hotel or another Airbnb! They must be frazzled. She's incredibly selfish and it's all for the gram! I'm sure this usa move is purely for content and they aren't going to last there.
I reckon the furniture and the dogs will be shipped back again in no time!
She's doing my head in, and I'm actually warming to Connor.....can't believe iv admitted to that! But he just seems more honest to me.....and like, normal!
Agree about warming to Connor! I was never a fan, but I actually think maybe he is a nice guy, he is a good dad and obviously a good support for Elle and puts up with her dramas. I think he is very patient with her, just watching the last vlog when
I can't get my head round any of it. Going off to Disney!!! So leaving those 2 gorgeous doggies after that long journey they had and all the upheaval. What's wrong with having a bbq in the new house when Katie is over for Romeos bday? And a nice day out somewhere? Somewhere they can take the dogs?
The kids need abit of stability for a few weeks too surely? They've just got their own bedrooms and now she's going off to either a hotel or another Airbnb! They must be frazzled. She's incredibly selfish and it's all for the gram! I'm sure this usa move is purely for content and they aren't going to last there.
I reckon the furniture and the dogs will be shipped back again in no time!
She's doing my head in, and I'm actually warming to Connor.....can't believe iv admitted to that! But he just seems more honest to me.....and like, normal!
Agree about warming to Connor, in the latest vlog I thought he actually might be a nice bloke, he is a good dad and obviously a good support for Elle, he is also very patient with her dramas, when she nearly broke the ice cream machine he was quite patient and calm despite probably feeling annoyed by her.

Reactions: 12
It's not healthy for anyone to spend so much time day and night with another person they're like two co dependant enabling junkie's just roaming around together.
I have no idea how they manage this, if I was around my husband this intensely I am sure we would get divorced 🤣 it’s so unhealthy.
I wonder if Connor has gone up in peoples estimations because he is maybe starting mature and move forward a bit and it shows, whereas Elle is still stuck in her self obsessed, vapid ways - no personal growth just braggy and fake? Just my thoughts.
Also to add, if I moved across the world 2 months ago, dogs or no dogs, I couldn’t be arsed for a massive holiday to Disney World - absolute evidence she is never happy always chasing the next thing

Reactions: 19
I can’t believe they’re going away and leaving the dogs again. Surely if you knew you had a trip planned in 9 days time you’d just leave the dogs for an extra 2 weeks in the kennels they’re comfortable in? Especially given they’d already been there 5/6 weeks?

Seems wild to me to put them through all this upheaval & travelling stress then just as they’re probably starting to settle disappear and abandon them with people they don’t know at all in a country they don’t know 😳. Quite arguably a lot worse than leaving them at bath country pets in the first place least they knew there well☹

Reactions: 24
Conman would earn all my respect back for him if he grew a pair and ditched Elle, he never will though as she funds his entire life

Reactions: 10

Agree! I think they definitely want to move to California but it depends if they can afford it.

I think it’s a fake it till they make it approach, they’re hoping for increased engagement through living in Texas. It doesn’t seem to be happening yet but time will tell.

If they can’t afford the type of place they want in California, they’re hoping to make enough to buy the type of home they want in the UK.

Reactions: 10
The problem is she literally has no friends over there, like not a single one. At least count con has joined a gym and got some running friends, whereas she literally spends her time alone in shops talking to a camera, before running home to video herself bragging about how much money she’s spent unnecessarily. I genuinely don’t think she’ll of gained a single new American follower from her content! She’s a tiny crack in an absolutely huge part of the world. She’s got no chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did they say where the dogs are going while they’re away?? She’s too insufferable I can’t stand to watch the latest vlog

Reactions: 6
The problem is she literally has no friends over there, like not a single one. At least count con has joined a gym and got some running friends, whereas she literally spends her time alone in shops talking to a camera, before running home to video herself bragging about how much money she’s spent unnecessarily. I genuinely don’t think she’ll of gained a single new American follower from her content! She’s a tiny crack in an absolutely huge part of the world. She’s got no chance.
She didn’t have any friends in the UK apart from her sisters so not much has changed for her in that regard 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.