Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More spending on going to Orlando, setting up the guest room for Katie and an ice cream machine. Glad she is more worried about the plastic bags they use in Walmart when she’s taken more flights this year than some do in a lifetime !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I honestly cannot believe the latest vlog. So they’re off to Disney and she also said when her sister comes out she’s staying for a while and they have loads of plans so where are those poor dogs going? Surely she’s not going to be putting them into kennels after all the upheaval they have been put through. Actually unbelievable.
Any normal person would agree with you here! If that was my dog, I wouldn’t be going on holiday for a very long time. I’d feel so awful

Reactions: 32
Never thought I would say this but those dogs would have been better off rehomed. Those pair make me so angry. The dogs have been in kennels for months, flown over to the states and no idea what kind of stress they would have endured only for her to put out on hour long vlog to talk about herself and all their plans. Plans that don’t involve the welfare of the dogs . I’m switching off now, won’t be watching any more of her tit show.

Reactions: 35
The money this woman has!! bleeping Jesus Christ! Now off to Disney.

Also she does realise that those plastic bags don’t have to be single use? You can just bring them with you to the shops again and ask them to use them if you’re really that horrified by their plastic use. I’ve no doubt she’s right about them not caring but she could easily re use those bags instead of going along with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The money this woman has!! bleeping Jesus Christ! Now off to Disney.

Also she does realise that those plastic bags don’t have to be single use? You can just bring them with you to the shops again and ask them to use them if you’re really that horrified by their plastic use. I’ve no doubt she’s right about them not caring but she could easily re use those bags instead of going along with it.
She’s too thick to realise she can just take her own bags.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't know then very well but during the ice cream ordeal Connor doesn't look very happy, he seems irritated even

Reactions: 8
I honestly cannot believe the latest vlog. So they’re off to Disney and she also said when her sister comes out she’s staying for a while and they have loads of plans so where are those poor dogs going? Surely she’s not going to be putting them into kennels after all the upheaval they have been put through. Actually unbelievable.
Totally agree it’s unbelievably selfish they went through so much stress to get over there on that incredibly long flight and now she buggars of every chance she gets and leaves them 🙁 it will obviously take them a while to settle but she doesn’t seem care about there needs at all considering she made out she missed them so much! It’s one of the commitments of owning a dog and if she didn’t want to be tied down then she shouldn’t have had them, bet they were much happier at the kennels with people that actually cared about them! I feel so sad for h&h 😩

Reactions: 20
I hope the Herbie and Heckie Thread isn't coming back my sweet angles. I am no dog lover, but those pooches should have been rehomed. Everyone in her life just plays a part in The Elle Show, with staring act Katie about to enter.

Reactions: 24
Totally agree with all the comments, never really known anyone as self centred as Elle swift. Not that I care but I wonder before they left the UK they managed to secure a property, possibly a project and the sisters man is working on it while they are away. Let’s face it they seem to have a money tree and a pot of gold . I cannot see them staying in the states when it’s school time for saint. They don’t seem to be looking into any kind of nursery for him so can’t see school being on the agenda. She’s boiled my blood tonight.

Reactions: 5
She saw lots of Texas themed sweatshirts .......so she got the Yellowstone one........ 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 . I want her to get a map and find Yellowstone IN Texas.........

My brain cells are depleting like the lights going out on that Paddy McGuiness dating show.........she has the Coastal cowgirl 'inspo' but, it didn't take off in the UK like it did in the USA..........I wonder why Elle........?????? :oops: :rolleyes: 🤪.......I can't wait to see Elle in her cowboy boots with her 10 to 2 feet!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't get my head round any of it. Going off to Disney!!! So leaving those 2 gorgeous doggies after that long journey they had and all the upheaval. What's wrong with having a bbq in the new house when Katie is over for Romeos bday? And a nice day out somewhere? Somewhere they can take the dogs?
The kids need abit of stability for a few weeks too surely? They've just got their own bedrooms and now she's going off to either a hotel or another Airbnb! They must be frazzled. She's incredibly selfish and it's all for the gram! I'm sure this usa move is purely for content and they aren't going to last there.
I reckon the furniture and the dogs will be shipped back again in no time!
She's doing my head in, and I'm actually warming to Connor.....can't believe iv admitted to that! But he just seems more honest to me.....and like, normal!

Reactions: 34
She's spotted a place three miles west of Houston called Texas Hill Country as it's got 'New Forest vibes'......??? New Forest with venom Elle.....???? The Western Diamond back is in its natural habitat there........and it sounds like Katie will be there for the aphonopelma chalcodes mating season....I'm jealous as I'd love to see tarantulas in their natural habitat. The A.chalcodes is on my list for next month - my birthday!

She's desperately looking for somewhere instagrammable.....but, not taking her children's safety into consideration.....
---
I can't get my head round any of it. Going off to Disney!!! So leaving those 2 gorgeous doggies after that long journey they had and all the upheaval. What's wrong with having a bbq in the new house when Katie is over for Romeos bday? And a nice day out somewhere? Somewhere they can take the dogs?
The kids need abit of stability for a few weeks too surely? They've just got their own bedrooms and now she's going off to either a hotel or another Airbnb! They must be frazzled. She's incredibly selfish and it's all for the gram! I'm sure this usa move is purely for content and they aren't going to last there.
I reckon the furniture and the dogs will be shipped back again in no time!
She's doing my head in, and I'm actually warming to Connor.....can't believe iv admitted to that! But he just seems more honest to me.....and like, normal!
He's probably missing his family. I have had minor disagreements with my motherinlaw over the last 24 years but, I would NEVER stop my husband from seeing her.....life's too short! If Elle is stopping Con from seeing his family.....that is deplorable.....she knows what it's like to not have a mum around.......

Reactions: 7
She saw lots of Texas themed sweatshirts .......so she got the Yellowstone one........ 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 . I want her to get a map and find Yellowstone IN Texas.........

My brain cells are depleting like the lights going out on that Paddy McGuiness dating show.........she has the Coastal cowgirl 'inspo' but, it didn't take off in the UK like it did in the USA..........I wonder why Elle........?????? :oops: :rolleyes: 🤪.......I can't wait to see Elle in her cowboy boots with her 10 to 2 feet!
Cowboy boots during summer in Texas

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've just looked up the birthday ingredients for Romeo's first birthday cake and I am horrified :

French Buttercreme (Sugar, Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Natural Flavoring), Palm Oil, Vegetable Shortening (Palm And Soybean Oil With Mono & Diglycerides And Polysorbate 60 Added, TBHQ And Citric Acid Added To Protect Flavor), Palm Oil, Corn Starch, Contains 2% Or Less Of The Following: Gum Arabic, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative) Sorbic Acid, Natural Flavor, Water), White Cake (Sugar, Bleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Soybean Oil, Dried Egg Whites, Palm Oil, Emulsifier Blend (Propylene Glycol Monoesters, Mono- And Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, BHT, Citric Acid), Dextrose, Contains 2% Or Less Of The Following: Non-Fat Dry Milk, Modified Corn Starch, Leavening (Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Dried Egg Yolks, Salt, Soy Protein, Polysorbate 60, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Gum Arabic, Corn Syrup Solids, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Propionate (Preservative), Soybean Oil, Calcium Acetate, Guar Gum, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Xantham Gum), Cake Crumb Blend (Sugar, Corn Starch, Palm Oil, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Rice Syrup, Blue 1, Natural Flavor (Sugar), Yellow 5, Red 3, Red 40, Yellow 6). Contains a Bioengineered Food Ingredient.

The last four colours on the list are BANNED in the UK and some parts of Europe. The flour is 'bleached' - we don't do that over here either. Propylene Glycol Monoesters is used in non organic beauty products/skincare over here......I daren't look any more ingredients up as I might completely lose my tit!!!! Can Elle read ffs?
---
Cowboy boots during summer in Texas
......and knitwear!!!!!!!!!🥵🥵🥵

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
This girl just likes to taint everything I love. First pretending she is from my home city, then moving within five minutes of me and now Disney 😭

Reactions: 2
Also let’s face it, the Disney trip is for her and Connor - saint too. Not for Romeo. He won’t have a bloody clue and be stuck in the buggy all day. I wonder if they’ve managed to get the family friends who live an hr away to have the dogs… i just can’t believe she’s happy to leave them again and so soon after what they’ve been through! She screams mother and dog owner of the year and how devoted to her dependents she is but she couldn’t be further from that if she tried. She does not have an ounce of empathy towards those dogs. How many times has she said it feels like home now theyre with them but straight away off on holiday with many more planned too. But they’ll never rehome them as she has an image to keep up. So sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Please don’t hate on me for what I am about to say 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

but !!! I’m enjoying watching conman and his content 😉🫢😲
But her, what a fucken pain in the arse, so self obsessed ME, ME, ME 🤯 she’s worse than she’s ever been, she’s definitely put herself on a higher level
---
Oh and I want to cut her arms/hands off
STOP 🛑 throwing them all over the place

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.