Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just realised, and I may be slow here, but they’re leaving the dogs again to go to Disney?! ☹😩😡
Looks like it, and also in the Summer too by the sounds of things. I checked the weather there yesterday and it felt like 40 degrees. Those poor large dogs. And I bet anything they’ll be back to the UK next Spring. I just can’t wrap my head around any of it, it’s incredibly selfish and impulsive.
---
And another thing, you’re all right, why does Connor seem like the mature, level headed, sane one? You know what will top this off? Her announcing she’s pregnant 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
And another thing, you’re all right, why does Connor seem like the mature, level headed, sane one?
I've noticed this too.
Admittedly I've only watched Elle's channel on and off for the past 2-3 years and only randomly perused her older videos, but I don't get why Connor is hated on so much. He doesn't have a job per se but he has contributed to Elle's channel from probably day one. He's supported her in most if not everything she's done and he's a continuously positive presence who is definitely doing a lot to maintain Elle's mental health, especially out there in the US.

He's a great dad to the boys and is a good example to men as he's not aggressive or horrible at all even though he's taken a lot of tit as a result of being with Elle. Since those tweets he's shown a lot of growth which is surely the best thing to come out of a bad situation. Is he a qualified personal trainer? If so, there's no reason he couldn't have made it big on social media himself with fitness videos and be making more money than Elle by now (he has the motivating attitude and friendly personality for it), but it he's more or less stayed in the background and supported Elle instead.

Is there any proof of him cheating or is it just speculation? The only thing I've seen is someone trying to entrap him in his DM's and him responding 'what are you on about?'

I know I'm in the tiny minority, and I'm in no way an Elle stan, but I don't think Connor is a bad person. I wasn't around for this - why do people call him one cup Con?

Reactions: 23
How she can afford Disneyland after blowing around(?) 100k on this move is beyond me. She’s just doing it for views as her views are drastically dropping.

I must admit, it’s hilarious that her ‘We’re moving to the USA!’ vlog racked up significantly lower views than her ‘Come shopping with me in B&M!’ vlog that was posted the same week 🤣

As many have said, Romeo will be 1. He won’t remember this trip, but then I’m surprised the poor doggos even remember who their owners are at this point.

Truthfully, I reckon Elle and Connor are both bored of Texas. They don’t have jobs, and she doesn’t have friends. I think they’ve booked Disneyland to have a change of scenery!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That house is ugly. Seeing the angle of them on the sofa with the comparatively tiny kitchen in the background reminds me of a drab bedsit with really high ceilings. Of all the beautiful houses in the US, they chose that monstrosity. Sure, it's the only one they were approved for but I'm sure they could have found and been approved for a much nicer, smaller, cheaper house.

And the view is just a low fence surrounding a small flat lawn, a plain man-made lake (which the dogs and boys can't even swim in for fear of being eaten alive) and a bunch of identical grey houses facing them. Everything including the sky there is grey. With their proximity to the lake, their house will be full of mosquitoes in the summer.

What's Elle going to do when it's autumn and she wants to snuggle up in her jumpers and do cosy seasonal things, but it's still humid and hot as balls outside? I think the reality of her situation will truly smack her in the face then.
I don't blame her for wanting to move to the US, especially if it's been a lifelong dream of hers, but she's wasted so much money on a facade which no one is buying, when she could have easily spent much less and lived somewhere with much more character and beauty (no offense, Texans).
If they are still there come winter/ Christmas time she will blow yet more money flying to a log cabin in snowy colorado or somewhere like that for content. Or she’ll switch the narrative that she’s now a “hot Christmas girlie” 😴

Reactions: 11
What if ... this is all for show and they're actually only out there for a year while Lucy's husband is doing their renovations?

Reactions: 9
Once the lease is up they will come home. I don’t think Texas was ever the dream destination so she settled for Texas. Her content won’t appeal to US viewers so they will return to the UK after they’ve burned through all their money

Reactions: 15
It still very much feels like "holiday vlog" vibes when I watch her videos. As others have said, Con seems to be throwing himself in a little more, meeting new people at the gym etc. Elle doesn't seem like she's trying to put down any roots.

Reactions: 20
I truly think they are using that house as a stomping ground whilst they travel around America for 1-2 years then they will come back to the UK for Saint to start school and live REAL life again. Its obvious they aren't staying in the US long term i don't know why they don't just say it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I truly think they are using that house as a stomping ground whilst they travel around America for 1-2 years then they will come back to the UK for Saint to start school and live REAL life again. Its obvious they aren't staying in the US long term i don't know why they don't just say it.
i think this, they should've just rented their house fully furnished. Feel bad for her dogs. especially as they're going away this weekend... what about the dogs?

Reactions: 11
Truthfully, I reckon Elle and Connor are both bored of Texas. They don’t have jobs, and she doesn’t have friends. I think they’ve booked Disneyland to have a change of scenery!
THISSSS ! I didn't know how to say what I was saying earlier in the thread. They don't have jobs, just hobbies. Yes they'll be editing their vlogs but what are the doing day-to-day?

Reactions: 7
I must say, I’m surprised everyone is a fan of Connor all of a sudden!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.