Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that was the sentiment she was trying to get across, but in true Elle style she manipulated the narrative of how the therapist was trying to help her process the move to the USA in relation to her Mum passing away and the end product of her justifying her reasons for pursuing her dream of moving to the USA was because its Elle’s World and everyone else just lives in it.
Exactly. For me personally I wouldn’t try to find a positive in anyone’s death, especially not the death of someone that died before their time.

I hated it when my grandad died and people tried to put a positive spin on it, it made my skin crawl.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Do you think there is any chance they have emigrated to escape debt/creditors?

Reactions: 8
Matt & Summer have just moved to the US & explain how they got their O1 visa which is for 3 years. They set up a new company in the US & that company is sponsoring them to live & work there. This is probably what Elle & Con did, but unlike them, Matt said he would do an indepth video about it because he wants to share opportunities that are out there for those interested. Unlike Elle who keeps this info for herself. She is such a great influencer sharing useless info like what Tex Mex food is .
Interesting. Didn't they say they'd had meetings about the company they had set up in the US?

Bonkers that you can get sponsorship by setting up a company ...to sponsor yourself.

Reactions: 7
Im thinking what if a year or two goes by and Elle decides she wants to go back and Connor doesn’t ? I mean I know it’s the struggle of every couple who wants to move anywhere but their relationship is quite fragile anyway with the cheatings and stuff and it sounds like a likely scenario
I honestly just feel bad for her if he genuinely did cheat on her. She must so desperately want to be loved by him… been there and it’s bleeping awful.

What a sad sorry relationship 🥴😟

Reactions: 5
I honestly just feel bad for her if he genuinely did cheat on her. She must so desperately want to be loved by him… been there and it’s bleeping awful.

What a sad sorry relationship 🥴😟
I must be a stone cold Bi$@h because I don’t feel bad for her at all. She is a disgusting horrible person and karma is paying her back!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The lastest video is astounding 😧 a video about their move to Texas but should have been titled ‘me me me - let’s all talk about me!!!’ I’ve never known someone so self absorbed. How does Connor listen to it on repeat???

‘We did lots of research on gun crime’… *struggles to remember what open carry is called*

‘We are soooo happy here!!’… *we can’t wait to move again*

🤣🤣🤣 fakest load of BS.

Reactions: 36
The lastest video is astounding 😧 a video about their move to Texas but should have been titled ‘me me me - let’s all talk about me!!!’ I’ve never known someone so self absorbed. How does Connor listen to it on repeat???

‘We did lots of research on gun crime’… *struggles to remember what open carry is called*

‘We are soooo happy here!!’… *we can’t wait to move again*

🤣🤣🤣 fakest load of BS.
Yeah it doesn’t sound too happy if they were asked were they gonna stay in Texas and they both immediately shouted „NO!!!!”

• Wow
Reactions: 17
How does she do so much talking without actually saying anything??
“I…I…I…” her therapist has their work cut out for sure! Complete narcissist

Reactions: 15
Haven’t watched her for a while, has her eye always been that bad??
....yes! She had corrective surgery ......around the time the hotel incident (where she tried to blag a free holiday for 'publicity' 😂 .....and the owner called her out!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you think there is any chance they have emigrated to escape debt/creditors?
i think this is a very real possibility! one of my childhood family friends family moved to Florida to escape debtors! leaving loads of local businesses in tatters. 20 years later they are still living it up in florida and have loads of $$$$$ (still fb friends with the girl as it was her dad who was the stole borrowed from friends and got stock from businesses he never paid for)

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The 2022 school shooting in Uvalde, Texas was so awful and haunting.

I get there is violence and crime whether in the UK or USA. But for me, gun crime scares me more. For example the thought of some crazed man walking in a restaurant armed with a gun while I was eating with my kids is just horrific! To be shot and killed sitting there...a total sitting duck!!! At least with knife crime it's easier to disarm the perpetrator. I'm not saying at all knife crime isn't awful or deadly- I just think for me the thought with a gun is that you really don't have much of a chance do you?.
I find it slightly naive that elle and Connor think that if you live in a nice area that it most probably won't happen to you. Of course there is some truth to that, I suppose the threat gang and drug related violence declines but they clearly have no clue that alot of these shooting are because of a decline in mental health resources. You could have the nicest of suburbs and get some kid suffering with MH and walk in and do a shooting spree. Take Eliot Rodgers for example. That's what's scary.
The thing that always worried me about moving to the US is the thought of my little boy having to do active shooter drills, I just don't think I could. Imagine explaining why they have to do this? Something else for theor little brain to be scared of and process. To drop him off and wonder if he will be safe? That really is a horrible thought. If I was elle I'd be researching every single school and asking about their security and what meausre they put in place. I'd have done that months in advance of the move and most probably moved to the best school I could possibly find.

Il post this link which is eye opening- https://www.washingtonpost.com/education/interactive/school-shootings-database/

This shows the schools where a firearm has been used. Of course we've all heard of the big shootings like sandy hook. But this shows the cases where it doesn't hit the news.

Of course there is violence here, when my son grows up il be scared of knife crime in schools.
But here are some statistics taken from The Sandy Hook Promise website

[COLOR=%s]Each day 12 children die from gun violence in America. Another 32 are shot and injured.[/COLOR][URL='https://www.sandyhookpromise.org/blog/gun-violence/facts-about-gun-violence-and-school-shootings/#sources'][FONT=varela round][COLOR=rgb(11, 148, 68)]1[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL]

Since the shooting at Columbine High School in 1999, more than 338,000 students in the U.S. have experienced gun violence at school.

In 2022, 34 students and adults died while more than 43,000 children were exposed to gunfire at school.4 There is help for victims and survivors of gun violence.

[COLOR=%s]An estimated 4.6 million American children live in a home where at least one gun is kept loaded and unlocked.  These improperly stored weapons have contributed to school shootings, suicides and the deaths of family members, including infants and toddlers.[COLOR=%s]6[/COLOR][/COLOR]

So I don't know if elle and Connor have done this move armed with research, I really understand there's violence everywhere and I'm not saying don't move to America! America is wonderful in so many ways, I just don't think as with most things with these 2, they paint a picture that isn't always the truth. They seem very naive and immature to alot of things. It seems like this move is just based on a whim.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
This new vlog has me screaming. She is just drivelling on to herself about being a Costal Cowgirl in Texas.
She really is on another planet. A mum of two waffling on about entering her Costal Cowgirl. She needs some friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Interesting post! I thought Conman seemed to be thriving in the US, way more than Elle seemed to be. If he’s having second thoughts, I can only imagine how she must be feeling. And he’s made lots of friends in Texas already!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Wonder who’s looking after the dogs when they go on their trip for Romeo’s birthday 🤔 poor dogs don’t know wether their coming or going!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Wonder who’s looking after the dogs when they go on their trip for Romeo’s birthday 🤔 poor dogs don’t know wether their coming or going!
They are used to it, I hate the fact she got dogs, she is always off on holidays. It’s different they go to stay with family who they are used to, but they won’t even have their familiar kennels over there.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
It's the Elle show so they have to get with the program. Imagine to get them flown over them then leave them immediately.

They're off to Disney

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Interesting post! I thought Conman seemed to be thriving in the US, way more than Elle seemed to be. If he’s having second thoughts, I can only imagine how she must be feeling. And he’s made lots of friends in Texas already!
I think this is just easing into coming home within the year, Elle is struggling with the move and doesn’t want it to look like it’s just been her decision to move back so she’s written Connor a paragraph to pop onto his post 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly cannot believe the latest vlog. So they’re off to Disney and she also said when her sister comes out she’s staying for a while and they have loads of plans so where are those poor dogs going? Surely she’s not going to be putting them into kennels after all the upheaval they have been put through. Actually unbelievable.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.