Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im thinking what if a year or two goes by and Elle decides she wants to go back and Connor doesn’t ? I mean I know it’s the struggle of every couple who wants to move anywhere but their relationship is quite fragile anyway with the cheatings and stuff and it sounds like a likely scenario

Reactions: 7
I feel for her with her mum I really do.... but that lightbulb moment when she said she realised her mum had to die for her to move to the USA and follow her dream!!! She reckons that's why it happened 😬😬😬.... its like her mum saying 'go on, off you go' cos she wouldnt have done it if her mum was here. I mean, great whatever gets you through....but I don't know how Katie feels about this little revelation.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I feel for her with her mum I really do.... but that lightbulb moment when she said she realised her mum had to die for her to move to the USA and follow her dream!!! She reckons that's why it happened 😬😬😬.... its like her mum saying 'go on, off you go' cos she wouldnt have done it if her mum was here. I mean, great whatever gets you through....but I don't know how Katie feels about this little revelation.
I watched a bit of the vlog today and the way her eyes just lit up when she got to the question about grief made me feel uneasy.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Honestly of all the narcissistic things shes ever said this just has to be the worst imo.

When Elle says she has a therapist does she really mean spiritualist ?

A trained professional/ bereavement councillor would never say to Katie 'your mums passing happend to clear the path for your sister to be able to go off and live her American dream'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I just love how since moving out there she’s uploading so often, more regularly than ever before it feels like even when she was at her peak?! Clearly over there they’ve got to prove their “income?!”🤔

Do they not speak to Connor’s family at all? As when she’s saying ‘I wouldn’t of done this move had my mum been alive’ feels a bit tit, why doesn’t Connor’s mum get held in the same esteem as hers? Has there been issues?

also screen grab for the win, Conman is fed up with the *garbage*

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
With all the Texas Twatfuckery that's been going on lately, I thought I'd take a walk down memory lane on the Wiki to share some classic and chaotic moments that Ellenor Jane Digestive Biscuit Darby Swift has #gifted us, as we celebrate her decade long YouTube career.

I'm not sure if there's enough money left in the Angelle Collection kitty to produce some commemorative tea towels or fridge magnets, but buckle up Angles, here we go Boo's!!

View attachment 2902256

Back to the beginning: The Bodybuilding Era
Between dodging Smelly looking foreign men at the gym, Elle starts her YouTube journey whilst featuring Connnn in her videos as she ditches Uni for Bodybuilding competitions instead. Gollum's not happy that Con's forgotten to buy some chocolate digestives.

View attachment 2902262
The Hair Transplant in Lockdown Era
Towards the end of 2020, with the original Lockdown Rules being bought back into force over Christmas and into the New Year of 2021 as numbers starting rising again. Most people were tired of it, but trying to abide by the rules and advice to not mingle with too many people at a time, to only make modest Christmas and NYE plans. EDL and Conman were regularly out and about miles from home flouting the rules. (They visited many of their families in this time to record their reactions to their pregnancy announcement which were put into the announcement video) Con was gifted a free hair transplant (when cancer patients and other important medical procedures were being cancelled or prioritised) they both proudly documented it on social media - and quite rightly got a backlash from most people - apart from the Angles who didn't see a problem with it. I would argue if the Angles couldn't see a problem with it, maybe they needed laser eye surgery.

View attachment 2902273View attachment 2902274
The Maternity Fashion Era
Queen Angle finally got One Cup Con to get her up the duff after a gruelling 2 month TTC journey. She treated us to some absolute fashion BELTERS in this Era. The try on Haul at about 5 minutes "preggo" set the precedent for some classic fashion moments.The Roger from American Dad look was my favourite from the whole wardrobe.

View attachment 2902275

The Muff Era
Figure this one out for yourselves if you're new around here Angles 🫱🏻‍🫲🏼🤡💀

(The winning thread title of the time "Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?)

View attachment 2902292
Con's Kellogs Acting Era
Either Kellogs cereals give you constipation or diarrhea, it's not very clear from the director's brief. With a baby on the way, Con had to start paying his pay with sponsored posts that weren't about protein shakes.

View attachment 2902295
The Choccie Biccie Digestive Era
It's unclear when the obsession started, but being addicted to chocolate digestives became one of Elle's main pregnancy personality traits. She would go on and on in vlogs about how important it is to eat healthily in pregnancy.... whilst snaffling away a whole packet of McVities. She got heartburn towards the latter stages and tried to gain sympathy by saying she needed to pick up some "pregnancy heartburn medication" ..... Gaviscon, Elle, it's called GAVISCON.

View attachment 2902312View attachment 2902313View attachment 2902314

The Photoshop Era
One of the longest eras, the delusion was strong with this one that you almost felt sorry for her - but then the Angles didn't have 2 brain cells between them to rub together to realise Insta Vs Reality is a genuine thing. I'm not coming after Elle for her body shape or weight gain in pregnancy here, but the extent of her editing, filters and photoshopping was so extreme and so blatant in some photos and videos that it was like 2 different people 🤯

View attachment 2902323

The Angle Era
Obtuse, thick, dozy, mental, stunted, oblivious, unstable.... whatever you want to call them, the hard-core Angles have always tried to crawl up her tiny crack. A personal fave of mine - a fan on IG drew this, but Elle never reposted it or responded to it, I wonder why? 🤔

Have a lovely day my Tattle Angles ✌🏻💋 xxx
Outstanding work 👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 3
With all the Texas Twatfuckery that's been going on lately, I thought I'd take a walk down memory lane on the Wiki to share some classic and chaotic moments that Ellenor Jane Digestive Biscuit Darby Swift has #gifted us, as we celebrate her decade long YouTube career.

I'm not sure if there's enough money left in the Angelle Collection kitty to produce some commemorative tea towels or fridge magnets, but buckle up Angles, here we go Boo's!!

View attachment 2902256

Back to the beginning: The Bodybuilding Era
Between dodging Smelly looking foreign men at the gym, Elle starts her YouTube journey whilst featuring Connnn in her videos as she ditches Uni for Bodybuilding competitions instead. Gollum's not happy that Con's forgotten to buy some chocolate digestives.

View attachment 2902262
The Hair Transplant in Lockdown Era
Towards the end of 2020, with the original Lockdown Rules being bought back into force over Christmas and into the New Year of 2021 as numbers starting rising again. Most people were tired of it, but trying to abide by the rules and advice to not mingle with too many people at a time, to only make modest Christmas and NYE plans. EDL and Conman were regularly out and about miles from home flouting the rules. (They visited many of their families in this time to record their reactions to their pregnancy announcement which were put into the announcement video) Con was gifted a free hair transplant (when cancer patients and other important medical procedures were being cancelled or prioritised) they both proudly documented it on social media - and quite rightly got a backlash from most people - apart from the Angles who didn't see a problem with it. I would argue if the Angles couldn't see a problem with it, maybe they needed laser eye surgery.

View attachment 2902273View attachment 2902274
The Maternity Fashion Era
Queen Angle finally got One Cup Con to get her up the duff after a gruelling 2 month TTC journey. She treated us to some absolute fashion BELTERS in this Era. The try on Haul at about 5 minutes "preggo" set the precedent for some classic fashion moments.The Roger from American Dad look was my favourite from the whole wardrobe.

View attachment 2902275

The Muff Era
Figure this one out for yourselves if you're new around here Angles 🫱🏻‍🫲🏼🤡💀

(The winning thread title of the time "Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?)

View attachment 2902292
Con's Kellogs Acting Era
Either Kellogs cereals give you constipation or diarrhea, it's not very clear from the director's brief. With a baby on the way, Con had to start paying his pay with sponsored posts that weren't about protein shakes.

View attachment 2902295
The Choccie Biccie Digestive Era
It's unclear when the obsession started, but being addicted to chocolate digestives became one of Elle's main pregnancy personality traits. She would go on and on in vlogs about how important it is to eat healthily in pregnancy.... whilst snaffling away a whole packet of McVities. She got heartburn towards the latter stages and tried to gain sympathy by saying she needed to pick up some "pregnancy heartburn medication" ..... Gaviscon, Elle, it's called GAVISCON.

View attachment 2902312View attachment 2902313View attachment 2902314

The Photoshop Era
One of the longest eras, the delusion was strong with this one that you almost felt sorry for her - but then the Angles didn't have 2 brain cells between them to rub together to realise Insta Vs Reality is a genuine thing. I'm not coming after Elle for her body shape or weight gain in pregnancy here, but the extent of her editing, filters and photoshopping was so extreme and so blatant in some photos and videos that it was like 2 different people 🤯

View attachment 2902323

The Angle Era
Obtuse, thick, dozy, mental, stunted, oblivious, unstable.... whatever you want to call them, the hard-core Angles have always tried to crawl up her tiny crack. A personal fave of mine - a fan on IG drew this, but Elle never reposted it or responded to it, I wonder why? 🤔

Have a lovely day my Tattle Angles ✌🏻💋 xxx
I’m so glad you’re home 🎉🎉😂😂❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Do they not speak to Connor’s family at all? As when she’s saying ‘I wouldn’t of done this move had my mum been alive’ feels a bit tit, why doesn’t Connor’s mum get held in the same esteem as hers? Has there been issues?

also screen grab for the win, Conman is fed up with the *garbage*
It's hard being in a relationship with a narcissist when it's all "Me Me Me" - it's been more obvious than ever with the move that Elle only considers her side of the family.

For his faults, Connor seems a decent enough family orientated guy. He must be missing his parents and siblings, but he also seems to be thriving more in terms of making friends compared to her. Probably because he's going out to the gym and making new connections. The only people she connects with are the Target check out staff.

Reactions: 25
It’s really bloody awful what she said, her mum died so she can move? Sod Katie then! As for never leaving her mum but it’s okay for Connor to leave his? I’d hate for my kids to end up with someone like her! As said before, she’s a total narc, lacks empathy and very entitled.

Reactions: 24
It’s really bloody awful what she said, her mum died so she can move? Sod Katie then! As for never leaving her mum but it’s okay for Connor to leave his? I’d hate for my kids to end up with someone like her! As said before, she’s a total narc, lacks empathy and very entitled.
I feel like Connor has left his family completely behind just for her. It is not healthy that you have to leave a part of your life, whether it is work/family/friends, just for your partner. Either way, he's the one that let it happen at the end.

Reactions: 12
Elle said in her latest video that if you are worried about something you should research it, and she claimed knife crime is higher in London than gun crime in Houston. I couldn't find a direct comparison but a quick search threw up your chances of being hospitalised through knife crime in London is 10.1 people per 100k Residents. Your chances of being Killed in Houston by guns were 16.1 deaths per 100k residents. Who is she getting her research from, Katie Hopkins? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I feel like Connor has left his family completely behind just for her. It is not healthy that you have to leave a part of your life, whether it is work/family/friends, just for your partner. Either way, he's the one that let it happen at the end.
Oh yeah, I’m not giving him a free pass. His parents have been really good to both of them as well in the past.

Reactions: 1
I just love how since moving out there she’s uploading so often, more regularly than ever before it feels like even when she was at her peak?! Clearly over there they’ve got to prove their “income?!”🤔
She is as dull as dishwater so now she has content with the move she will milk it till it’s dry

Reactions: 9
Husb and I commented on this yesterday.
We'd like to move stateside. 6 weeks in, it's still confusing (to me) how they've managed to obtain this visa when both of them aren't employed. Elle stays in all day or goes to the supermarket and he has some hobbies. They must make (good) money as self employed influencers?

After watching that vlog, this move has cost them so much money and the influx of youtube uploads now is the way they're recouping funds? Because from what I see, Elle doesn't get loafs of ads and sponsorships.

Reactions: 14
Elle said in her latest video that if you are worried about something you should research it, and she claimed knife crime is higher in London than gun crime in Houston. I couldn't find a direct comparison but a quick search threw up your chances of being hospitalised through knife crime in London is 10.1 people per 100k Residents. Your chances of being Killed in Houston by guns were 16.1 deaths per 100k residents. Who is she getting her research from, Katie Hopkins? 🤔
Why the hell is she looking at knife crime in the US? They’ve got guns love, you can buy them in Walmart 😭

Reactions: 15
Two Brain Cell Elle probably done one google search, scrolled down a little bit and saw this Reddit thread title and took it as a solid fact 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 Research done, “evidence” acquired 👍🏼✅🙃 Dumb bint. She’s clutching at straws with saying that and clearly doesn’t want to admit or face genuine facts about the place she’s moved her family to when it comes to just how rife gun crime is.

Attachments

• Haha
Well we'll know EDL has been keeping up with her Tattle threads if she mentions that Connor’s family are coming out to visit them soon 😉

Katie's the viewer-booster, so hence why she's being made to fly out first! 💸💸💸

Reactions: 9
I can't edit my previous post but also, whilst I mean not employed - I mean by anyone. Even influencers need "employing" by people in yhe way of ads and sponsored posts? Youtube is what is funding this?

Reactions: 3