Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes her mum’s death was undoubtedly very hard but she was still massively privileged through that time - she didn’t have to work, most people have 1 week off if they’re lucky and then have to go straight back whilst arranging funeral, house sales etc and also grieving. The nature of her job meant she could spend as much time as she liked with her mum during her illness. She also didn’t have to worry about money at that time either, not only was her mum rich but Elle was too. She could pay for therapy after her death. Even during a horrendous event like that she was still so privileged yet she acts like the only person to have lost someone close to them

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t know who she thinks she is making out like she’s Oliver Twist and so hard done by, like people have said, yeah she’s lost her mum, but the majority of us lose our parent’s at some point because that’s the order of life… it’s sad she was so young, but she isn’t the first.

She also said in her podcast that she was kicked out at 18 to go and live at uni, why word it like that? And she also said that she had to have counselling when she was like 11 and that she wrote a letter to someone who made her unhappy and they tore it up in her face apparently…

It’s funny how this only started when she was outed as a racist.
Kicked out at 18 to go live at uni? Isn’t tha what most students do. Or is she referring to when she went to live with Connor at his parents house? She threw in uni to become a PT/Yuo tuber and her parents weren't happy about it. Her mum also remarried about a year or so before that and then got diagnosed just before Elle started Uni. She has not had a hard life and certainly a much better one than a lot of other people. She’s playing this.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Connors instagram is giving single dad
he always gives that vibe. The last time he featured Elle was the end of March and she’s only on his grid recently because it’s her post that he’s tagged in.

I had to laugh at the Costco trip photos where he’s standing with the full trolley of expensive appliances and mattress like he bought it for his family when it was his sugar mama taking the pic who paid for all the stuff as well as paid for the big car he’s driving around in.

Reactions: 21
Kicked out at 18 to go live at uni? Isn’t tha what most students do. Or is she referring to when she went to live with Connor at his parents house? She threw in uni to become a PT/Yuo tuber and her parents weren't happy about it. Her mum also remarried about a year or so before that and then got diagnosed just before Elle started Uni. She has not had a hard life and certainly a much better one than a lot of other people. She’s playing this.
She says something like “I was 18, I’d just been kicked out of my home… well I was made to move away to go uni”. Something along those lines, she basically implies that she was forced to move out and go and live at uni.

She comes across like an entitled brat, everything is twisted to make her sound hard done by.

It’s all very strange considering didn’t she spend her mum’s last Christmas with Connor’s family even though she knew it was her mum’s last?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Think someone mentioned this before about Connor doing better than her out there, can already see it with his fitness, run clubs meeting new people making new friends whereas she’s not left the house or target. Bet his DMs are filled with new American girls 🤣

IMG_1464.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Think someone mentioned this before about Connor doing better than her out there, can already see it with his fitness, run clubs meeting new people making new friends whereas she’s not left the house or target. Bet his DMs are filled with new American girls 🤣

View attachment 2901740
Don’t tell me they moved half way across the world just to ‘prove’ they’re not racist 😂😂
Also Connor really needs to sort that long hair …. It’s giving crackhead

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I keep seeing TikTok’s of huge tornadoes in the US at the moment and people doing evacuation drills, I wonder if they have even thought about that where they are 😳

Reactions: 5

View attachment 2901740
I agree he's really going for it over there and good for him!
Just shows what a miserable cow she can be! She seems such hard work, she's saying she's never been this happy but I think it's all lies.
But just lately she's all over him 🤮🤮 obviously feeling insecure, and don't get me started on that post of her jumping all over him in the kitchen. Don't think anyone needed to see that.
I predict she's already early stages of pregnancy or she's jumping his bones every opportunity to try and conceive ASAP. She keeps mentioning date nights with him and so she's definitely got conception and pregnancy on the brain.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She says something like “I was 18, I’d just been kicked out of my home… well I was made to move away to go uni”. Something along those lines, she basically implies that she was forced to move out and go and live at uni.

She comes across like an entitled brat, everything is twisted to make her sound hard done by.

It’s all very strange considering didn’t she spend her mum’s last Christmas with Connor’s family even though she knew it was her mum’s last?
Such a lie!! She went to uni at Bristol and couldn’t wait to move away, she was looking at London for uni and got accepted. She always says she never spoke much about her mums illness online either, but back in the day she did! She did the European inter rail thing for a few weeks before uni with a friend. She has always thought she was extra special. How the hell anyone can listen to her nails on a chalkboard voice is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I reckon the race agenda was definitely part of the plan!! “Okay so you make some black friends at running club and then people can’t possibly say we are racist!!”

Don’t tell me they moved half way across the world just to ‘prove’ they’re not racist 😂😂
Also Connor really needs to sort that long hair …. It’s giving crackhead

Reactions: 7
I reckon the race agenda was definitely part of the plan!! “Okay so you make some black friends at running club and then people can’t possibly say we are racist!!”
I hope the ‘New’ friends are fully aware of both of their pasts? They soonnwill be, racism sticks, as it should.

Reactions: 10
Such a lie!! She went to uni at Bristol and couldn’t wait to move away, she was looking at London for uni and got accepted. She always says she never spoke much about her mums illness online either, but back in the day she did! She did the European inter rail thing for a few weeks before uni with a friend. She has always thought she was extra special. How the hell anyone can listen to her nails on a chalkboard voice is beyond me.
She is so full of shite to be fair, I listened to the first podcast because she addressed the tweets thing and I was nosey, but god she is irritating 😂😂

Reactions: 6
She is so full of shite to be fair, I listened to the first podcast because she addressed the tweets thing and I was nosey, but god she is irritating 😂😂
I lived near by and knew quite a few people that knew her/family. She was always an irritating little shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Such a lie!! She went to uni at Bristol and couldn’t wait to move away, she was looking at London for uni and got accepted. She always says she never spoke much about her mums illness online either, but back in the day she did! She did the European inter rail thing for a few weeks before uni with a friend. She has always though she was extra special. How the hell anyone can listen to her nails on a chalkboard voice is beyond me.
didn’t she move into Conjobs family home too because she “didn’t get on” with her mum

Reactions: 9
I agree he's really going for it over there and good for him!
Just shows what a miserable cow she can be! She seems such hard work, she's saying she's never been this happy but I think it's all lies.
But just lately she's all over him 🤮🤮 obviously feeling insecure, and don't get me started on that post of her jumping all over him in the kitchen. Don't think anyone needed to see that.
I predict she's already early stages of pregnancy or she's jumping his bones every opportunity to try and conceive ASAP. She keeps mentioning date nights with him and so she's definitely got conception and pregnancy on the brain.
Yes and to make sure he doesn’t stray! Won’t look good leaving Mrs preggo for a sweet Texan belie.
---
didn’t she move into Conjobs family home too because she “didn’t get on” with her mum
I think her parents were really cross she threw in her uni course to start a YouTube/PT career.
---
Return of the *tiny* crack…..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
With all the Texas Twatfuckery that's been going on lately, I thought I'd take a walk down memory lane on the Wiki to share some classic and chaotic moments that Ellenor Jane Digestive Biscuit Darby Swift has #gifted us, as we celebrate her decade long YouTube career.

I'm not sure if there's enough money left in the Angelle Collection kitty to produce some commemorative tea towels or fridge magnets, but buckle up Angles, here we go Boo's!!

Screenshot_20240428_091147_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back to the beginning: The Bodybuilding Era
Between dodging Smelly looking foreign men at the gym, Elle starts her YouTube journey whilst featuring Connnn in her videos as she ditches Uni for Bodybuilding competitions instead. Gollum's not happy that Con's forgotten to buy some chocolate digestives.

Screenshot_20240428_091041_Samsung Internet.jpg

The Hair Transplant in Lockdown Era
Towards the end of 2020, with the original Lockdown Rules being bought back into force over Christmas and into the New Year of 2021 as numbers starting rising again. Most people were tired of it, but trying to abide by the rules and advice to not mingle with too many people at a time, to only make modest Christmas and NYE plans. EDL and Conman were regularly out and about miles from home flouting the rules. (They visited many of their families in this time to record their reactions to their pregnancy announcement which were put into the announcement video) Con was gifted a free hair transplant (when cancer patients and other important medical procedures were being cancelled or prioritised) they both proudly documented it on social media - and quite rightly got a backlash from most people - apart from the Angles who didn't see a problem with it. I would argue if the Angles couldn't see a problem with it, maybe they needed laser eye surgery.

Screenshot_20240428_090922_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240428_090912_Samsung Internet.jpg

The Maternity Fashion Era
Queen Angle finally got One Cup Con to get her up the duff after a gruelling 2 month TTC journey. She treated us to some absolute fashion BELTERS in this Era. The try on Haul at about 5 minutes "preggo" set the precedent for some classic fashion moments.The Roger from American Dad look was my favourite from the whole wardrobe.

Screenshot_20240428_090934_Samsung Internet.jpg

The Muff Era
Figure this one out for yourselves if you're new around here Angles 🫱🏻‍🫲🏼🤡💀

(The winning thread title of the time "Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?)

Screenshot_20240428_090739_Samsung Internet.jpg

Con's Kellogs Acting Era
Either Kellogs cereals give you constipation or diarrhea, it's not very clear from the director's brief. With a baby on the way, Con had to start paying his pay with sponsored posts that weren't about protein shakes.

Screenshot_20240428_090850_Samsung Internet.jpg

The Choccie Biccie Digestive Era
It's unclear when the obsession started, but being addicted to chocolate digestives became one of Elle's main pregnancy personality traits. She would go on and on in vlogs about how important it is to eat healthily in pregnancy.... whilst snaffling away a whole packet of McVities. She got heartburn towards the latter stages and tried to gain sympathy by saying she needed to pick up some "pregnancy heartburn medication" ..... Gaviscon, Elle, it's called GAVISCON.

Screenshot_20240428_091002_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240428_090347_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240428_090323_Samsung Internet.jpg

The Photoshop Era
One of the longest eras, the delusion was strong with this one that you almost felt sorry for her - but then the Angles didn't have 2 brain cells between them to rub together to realise Insta Vs Reality is a genuine thing. I'm not coming after Elle for her body shape or weight gain in pregnancy here, but the extent of her editing, filters and photoshopping was so extreme and so blatant in some photos and videos that it was like 2 different people 🤯

Screenshot_20240428_091255_Samsung Internet.jpg

The Angle Era
Obtuse, thick, dozy, mental, stunted, oblivious, unstable.... whatever you want to call them, the hard-core Angles have always tried to crawl up her tiny crack. A personal fave of mine - a fan on IG drew this, but Elle never reposted it or responded to it, I wonder why? 🤔

Have a lovely day my Tattle Angles ✌🏻💋 xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
I know Texas is huge and not sure where exactly abouts they are but saw in the mirror that there’s a tornado
I keep seeing TikTok’s of huge tornadoes in the US at the moment and people doing evacuation drills, I wonder if they have even thought about that where they are 😳
I saw in the mirror yesterday a picture of one and I’m sure it said eastern Texas … but it was over by the time the article was published

Reactions: 1