Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

guccigang

Chatty Member
I’m so cross with her not only filming Katie, not only editing it but to then also UPLOAD it. What a complete invasion of her sisters privacy.

Reactions: 21

Loulou_23

VIP Member
She’d never dump him even if he cheated she’d turn a blind eye.

He on the other hand would leave her if the YouTube stuff and money dried up he’d be gone in a flash!

Loulou_23

VIP Member
I don’t feel sorry for her with the conman one bit! Sorry but if she chooses to put up with his bratty behaviour and let him sponge of her then more fool her!

The girl is so out of touch with real life it’s laughable! In need of a reality check the pair of them!

• Heart

Reflected view

VIP Member
This might be an unpopular opinion 🥴 but when con is with Elle he behaves like a fucken twat so over the top pain in the arse little boy, but when he’s out walking the dog and does his IG videos he’s calm and I can kind of tolerate him more 🙄

HannahF

said the same about Hinch yesterday, being a Tesco colleague myself it really makes my blood boil that these z listers are being fucking paid by my employer when the money could be donated to charity, people that are in need. Or reinstate colleague double time/time and a half for working sundays and bank holidays that was taken from us 🙄
As a customer especially after this year. I couldnt give a flying duck if a store did no xmas advert, no paying influences, no expensive advertising. Ild rather have decent stock and for the shelves to actually have stock in and for the staff to be looked after. My hubby works for a retail store and he doesn't get any perks at this time of year. Ild hate to see people who are influencers advertising his companys products for £££’s and hes the one in the store, working crazy hours, being shouted at for items not being in and for being closed during lock down and not being open during a lock down

• Heart

bunnyboo

VIP Member
Can I just ask why people think the engagement video was fake?
It's because the whole thing seemed so rehearsed and staged.

1. The part where she says she had a gut feeling he was going to propose was quite frankly ridiculous most of us here can quite confidently say that she bought her own ring (or at least gave him the money to buy it). It wasn't a 'gut' feeling, she just got her bank statement. You can even see when he actually proposes, she checks first to make sure it's the right ring too.
2. The cover story was ridiculous, a Charlotte Tilbury beauty shoot with her whole family? That happened to show her wearing a £500 wedding dress. Was it supposed to be a bridal shoot? How does that work? It's baffling.
3. The whole build up, b-roll footage of her and her sister getting ready looks for like the beginning of an actual wedding video, not engagement. It came off as extremely staged and pre-planned. I think because the whole thing lacked any organic quality or genuine surprise/amazement, so it's hard for people to believe that this wasn't pre-planned and choreographed by a management team.
4. This isn't necessarily a reason as to why it's obviously fake, but all the instagram pictures and affiliate links that followed up from their 'special moment' made some people quite skeptical about the whole thing. If you look at it through this lens, it's quite clear that this engagement video was optimised product placement and monetisation. Probably Elle and Conman (or their management more likely) hinting to advertisers that if this is their engagement video, imagine the monetary value of their actual wedding and the potential for sponsorships. And it worked! After this proposal, Elle was inundated with requests and freebies from vendors wanting a part of the angellll gal fam pie.

Someone a few threads back suggested that Conman proposed to Elle in front of their whole family when they were supposed to be a strict lockdown and they'd get in a load of trouble with critics for breaking these rules. This sounds more believable to me tbh.

Reactions: 20

rlouisep9

VIP Member
If I'm honest I do think people are being a little harsh, her and Katie have lost their mum I can't even begin to imagine the feeling. I think they really deserve some time away together. I also don't think its wrong that Connor went either (as much as he does irritate me) as Katie seems to really like and look up to Connor from what I see in videos so I think she would of liked that he went along. I also think people are wrong for calling her out for being with Katie as it "breaks the rules" I'm sorry but if my mother/loved one had passed away all rules would be out of the window I'd be spending as much time as I could with family and I wouldn't be penalizing anyone else for doing the same either 😩
I completely get that, it's been an awful year for her losing her mum just before lockdown. I can't imagine what that would be like. I also appreciate Katie clearly adores Connor, and as much as I think he is a knob he does seem to look after her and make her laugh, so I imagine she would want him there.

However, as someone who has lost someone this year and is grieving, I would expect Elle would be sensible (if not even more so than the average person) wearing masks, keeping trips to essential only etc seen as this virus is still killing hundreds of people a day. I know her mum's death was not Covid related, but if I lost someone I loved dearly I'd be doing all I could to ensure that someone else didn't have to feel the same way I was feeling.

Deleting comments being made on her posts about masks (which weren't even harsh comments at all) just makes me think she knows she is in the wrong, so don't do it in the first place. London is heading towards Tier 3 and she's trying to act like it's all good to be there, shopping and eating out and not really following the rules, when it's not and it won't be back to normal any time soon if people like her continue to do things like this.

Usually I don’t mind her but... who dresses like that to a garden center? I can just imagine my nan going to buy her plants and seeing Elle wandering around like she’s some kind of z-lister 🤣 also.. we get it you’re engaged and FiAnCeS,.. you don’t need to remind us every second. Honestly it’s like they’re the first people to ever get engaged 🙄

• Haha

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Spot the difference
£18 and I bet the smell is all at the top of the candle, just like the cheap ones you get in b&m etc. It won’t be anything like a White company candle.
It’s daylight robbery! I don’t know how she can sleep at night charging these sorts of prices. I feel sorry for all her young angels who get mum and dad to buy this tat during this whole economic crisis!! Unreal Elle, unreal

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I wonder if she actually wanted it, I think it looks awful with her engagement ring. I’m definitely not a fan of mixing gold and silver, but they’re also very different styles
I find those rings have become very chav, perfect gift from Connor Hefner

• Haha