Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teatime12

Just seen Emily, Lucy’s sister in law (but Elle also says it’s her sister in law..?) is now offering skinny jab at her salon. Firstly, awful. Secondly, she’s pregnant with a little girl and should be more conscious of the image being put in to the world.. but there we go, ANYWAY, the third and main point is that I bet Elle will jump on it. Both her and Lucy love their treatments and Elle gets even the under eye filler which certainly isn’t for the faint hearted so I can imagine skinny jab and become and XXXXS is right up her street just in time for the Christmas sale clothes hauls. Someone said they’ve lost 2 stone from them. Holly hagan came out a while ago about how horrendous they are.. crazy

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
If I remember correctly when they first moved into this house she spoke about it being a forever home and said which of the spare rooms would be a nursery for a baby right? It doesn’t make sense to me that why they’d move. They probably want somewhere bigger as a status thing
It’s con. Elle without him actually might be a bit more settled and content but Con needs the status to show off and feel better about himself. She needs a nice kind genuine boyfriend who has their own job and life but loves and supports Elle so she doesn’t get the need to show off and could settle and have a family she could stay home and bake with the children etc is the vibes I get from her she’s out grown Con and his material ways I don’t even think she’s to fussed about all the holidays he wants she’s happy enough with centre parcs etc

• Heart

jessiedean

He seems to enjoy this lady

Off topic but another person who serial likes her pics is Pete wicks (wonder how Chloe feels about that)
If my boyfriend was constantly liking pictures of other girls I would literally be heartbroken.. I do feel a bit sorry for Elle 😢

DrStriker

Surely that bookcase with a ladder on set the record for being the smallest bookcase in the world with such a device.

• Haha

Abi07

long term lurker first time poster

I see people saying about what she’s wearing just wanted to add (and yes jumpers as dresses are ridiculous, a jumper dress is a different thing Elle) I used to work at a very popular Instagramable street in Covent Garden and we used to see influencers at all hours arrive with suitcases get shots in multiple outfits and then leave.

Never Elle BUT this strikes me as the exact same thing. It’s SOOOO odd. We all used to watch in amazement let alone the tourists

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I get that she’s excited she’s finally got that ring 😐 but saying “in some ways” it’s been the best year of her life, the year she lost her mum....
seems so wrong.

I love dogs but damn I can’t take to their dogs at all 😂😂
I haven’t watched her since the set up engagement vlog,
Hector... what an odd name.

• Wow

Koko17

Unpopular opinion but I think Connor is too good for Elle. She needs someone in their late 40’s whose retired and has a yacht in the south of France. Connor would suit someone his age, with a normal life, down to earth, fun and free spirited. I’m sorry but I think the dynamics of Elle & Cons relationship reminds me of a sugar mumma and her young toy boy.

hashtagnotsponsored

And of COURSE the prints she got for Katie’s new house were #gifted from desenio. She can’t even put her hand in her pockets to get something nice for her sisters new home, it has to be sponsored. I don’t hate the girl, but this is just sad.

TheRoyalHousekeeper

I'm sorry but if my mother/loved one had passed away all rules would be out of the window I'd be spending as much time as I could with family and I wouldn't be penalizing anyone else for doing the same either 😩
Sorry, what?! So if you lost a loved one and you’re emotionally suffering.. does that mean others deserve to have loved ones put at risk also?

• Heart

molly221

Had to turn todays vlog off as soon as she said shes enjoying lockdown. So insensitive to everyone who is currently struggling which is ALOT of people. Whether it be financially or mentally, im sure thats p**sed alot of people off when she said that

• Heart

Chocogossiper

Seriously doubt they would get pregnant now, especially as they are so invested in making and draining every penny they can with social media. A child will hinder them and I think it’s too much responsibility that they deffo aren’t willing to take, no more random trips etc. I think Elle knows what she’s doing teasing her audience but she also knows now is the time to focus on manifesting her career.

Also who needs a baby when she’s breastfeeding that great big Ox conman every waking minute of the day. I’ve honestly never heard a man be so fkn demanding, with his need for endless presents and “a different house every year”. Ew. I don’t know how she hasn’t got the Ick by now, seriously worried for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Elle

VIP Member
Angelles look at my camel toe. I'm a size 8 don't you know!

Honestly, it's so problematic that she lies about her size. Reading posts from Tattlers who have been made to feel insecure or confused about their own size because of Elle breaks my heart. As others have said, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a bigger/curvier woman, just own it! I would have respect for her if she was true to herself and to her viewers by being honest and open about her size. Or at the very least not lying about it. It's damaging behaviour.

Ladya31

My partner would laugh and tell me to get a grip if I asked to hold hands at the breakfast table for a photo for IG stories and I'd laugh even more so if he suggested it 😂 Surely they realise they can be in love without having to make a point of showing it on instagram to everyone. We all know they aren't actually sitting eating their waffles and toast one handed while they hold hands the whole time because they are just THAT in love 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
So they took Katie to london for a "very special christmas present" :rolleyes:

Where Connor just happened to have a business meeting, Elle did her xmas shopping in Selfridges, and they went to Cartier to sort Ellies ring out.

Wow, what a thoughtful pair 🥺

I think a spa day just elle and katie closer to home with no cameras would have done the job - and probably been better - my hun!

ETA her walking right in to katies room, and filming her in a towel, as well as the way she patronises her is just vile
Not forgetting they got themselves a gorgeous room and Katie a standard ha ha.

Don’t get me wrong, a Claridges room is gorgeous but it did make me giggle.

• Haha
  • Heart

rlouisep9

VIP Member
Anyone else notice in the latest vlog that they thought they were in Chicago in their photo in front of the golden gate bridge? 🤦‍♂️

• Haha