Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lorny

VIP Member
They think they’re above it all so make zero effort. They’re pretentious twats but at the end of the day you can’t polish a turd🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Janexoxo

I have no doubt that Connor won't be a good dad - I just don't think he will be a good husband..

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
Finally she got rid of those horrible long tatty extensions- but wtf - why was she in the salon 6 hours to go shorter !?! 😅

• Haha

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Just wait until it’s all wedding content.. you think she’s unbearable and self obsessed now now just wait it’ll be on a whole other level.. all we’ll here is ANJULZ!! OMG!!! AMAZING!!! STOP LOOK AT ME!!! CONNNNNN LOOK AT ME!!! OMG SIS!!! And can we just imagine the cringe wedding photos? 🤢🤮

• Haha

Ohgodhunno

Long time reader first time comment.

He doesn't even like any of her Instagram photos, not at least any for a while! I'm not sure how that would make me feel knowing he was liking all the other gram girls.

• Sad

Imhereforthedrama

If she is preggers then do you think the finding out I'm pregnant video is going to be sponsored by clear blue or something. You know our gal elle loves and ad

• Haha

MissFinn

VIP Member
So they took Katie to london for a "very special christmas present" :rolleyes:

Where Connor just happened to have a business meeting, Elle did her xmas shopping in Selfridges, and they went to Cartier to sort Ellies ring out.

Wow, what a thoughtful pair 🥺

I think a spa day just elle and katie closer to home with no cameras would have done the job - and probably been better - my hun!

ETA her walking right in to katies room, and filming her in a towel, she looked so uncomfortable poor thing! as well as the way she patronises her is just vile
Her patronising ways drive me insane! She is the Queen of condescending! Only trashengelles allowed in her corner of the internet and if you dont boo boo lick her toot toot then you Are jealous and in need of Prince charming in ur life!

• Haha
  • Heart

skippyskip

So they get gifted a stay at a ' boutique dog hotel ' and it just so happens that is the dogs favourite place on the planet. Funny how these things work out.
That's kind of sad if your dog's favourite place is somewhere they get dumped away from their owners.... not somewhere special they all go together

• Heart
I'm a bit late but still wanted to say:

Wednesday night I got home from my (9 hour) retail shift and was cursing at how cold it was as I took off my layers (top, TWO sweatshirts, coat, gloves). I then went on Instagram to see Elle has decided to grace us Londoners with her presence & her ever appropriate no-pants-just-vibes outfit and I genuinely was shocked. Hun. I'm 22 so I 120% understand sometimes it's outfit over comfort, but not when it makes you look like an idiot!
And for her to also make that comment about living for the weekend when she JUST showed us that the nearest thing she does to actual work (the business meetings/calls) she does in a bloody hoodie cuddling her dogs (she brought Herbie to the "office" pre-COVID too).

I also felt physically sick when I saw her 25th birthday celebrations video suggested on my Youtube too. I just can't bring myself to watch 20-30 minutes of her getting what I can only imagine are £200+ gifts.

Sorry to rant but she just grinds my gears!!! :mad::mad:

• Heart

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
Omg I cringed so hard when watching Katie in the towel - cringed because everyone watching could see how utterly uncomfortable Katie was with Elle filming her!
No way should that have been in the video!

I lol’ed at the post of someone suggesting it’s because she’s outgrown all her trousers she now just goes without 😂😂😂

• Haha

bunnyboo

VIP Member
If she reads here for sure then you know it’s definitely in the making now 😂😂
If she reads here lmao, she so does! I can picture her scrolling and saying "Connnnnuuuuhhh why are there so many hatersssssss", and his "don't mind the trolls babe" reply while he goes back to oggling over other women on insta

I remember a month or two ago in a video she made some snide remarks about people who watch her videos who aren't part of the angelle gal fam, and they are not welcome in her 'special corner of the internet' :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I mean if what they ordered from McDonalds is considered a "lot" then im deffo on the road to diabetes and high cholesterol hahaha
Sorry but there’s no way I could eat a double Big Mac, large fries, cheese melt dippers and 6 chicken nuggets, plus she wanted a McFlurry, but they ran out! Maybe you are on the road to diabetes if you think that’s normal 🤔🤔😂😂

Although to be fair, I wasn’t specifically talking about this order, this order just sent me off on a rant about how much food they actually consume in a lot of their videos! 😂

Becky1mm

Chatty Member
So she says “I just want to assure you all that we will be being as safe as physically possible” then uploads photos of her in a hotel lobby with no mask?🤷‍♀️

DaisyDoo2145

Just found this from three years ago (while looking at the tv show video.. no comment 😂) Clearly different size to now but seemingly still a size 8 🙄 Nothing wrong with being a larger size just be honest or don’t make a thing of it. She also looks much nicer natural in my opinion but if she’s happy with her appearance like she makes out then good for her.
F1F8A11D-DFED-40F0-859F-D7F77882630F.jpeg

98C9C321-65F4-4E93-A5A9-7101EF0088D9.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18

jessiedean

Because why does anyone need to eat the sheer amount of food that they consume at times? Sorry but it just seems greedy to me, like these muckbang videos, just makes me feel ill watching them stuff their faces with so much food. It’s just an opinion...
not gunna lie the food they ordered from McDonalds wasn’t even that much.. it was literally just a meal each and a side 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18