Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spicegirl101

Chatty Member
Connor is so selfish, fucking hate these too. My partner is so confused as to how they make a living doing what they do.. Me and you both boo

Reactions: 20

duckenergy67

Yup only way to get her grounded would be start her life all over again. Go to uni have a Job and hobbies and focuse on living instead of self admiring 24/7 and social media!
although to be fair, I always liked her videos in the first 1-3 years of her channel (I'm an old school subscriber).
This was when she had only just dropped out of university and life after working in recruitment. I think it's quite sad, because back then, she quit her studies/corporate job to put more effort into her youtube channel, which was focused on health and fitness etc. Whereas now, her channel is focused on ??? random hauls from cheap shops, a vlog arguing with connur and showing her white house.

Basically what I'm saying is, she was -relatively- grounded at the start, and I can imagine dropping university and a salaried job to do full-time youtubing was a massive deal. She obviously had a lot of passion and commitment back then. This was also like 2015-17 when influencer culture wasn't such a massive thing.

But now, everyone is an influencer, literally all you need to do is wear fake tan and a white jumper. She's obviously got no direction with where she wants to go, and probably lost her passion. That, alongside the fact that she is the backbone of her fiance's existence is probably quite sad.

I feel like they will probably very unlikely break up. She's too empathetic, and knows that if she ditched connur then he would have absolutely nothing. Although he'd probs go on Love Island lol

• Heart

Collydolly

Chatty Member
Hilarious she said about appearing on strictly or I'm a celeb, your not a celeb hun so stop thinking you are!

Your a z lister with young followers 😴😴

• Haha

Spicegirl101

Chatty Member
Why does she think she looks good wearing those oversized tops with no pants, so has no idea how to dress for her figure.

Actually vulgar splashing the cash in London in the middle of a pandemic, using Katie as the excuse!

Reactions: 19

Laurawright

VIP Member
I just watched the YouTube video she put up poor Katie you could clearly see how uncomfortable she looked that’s not right of her to upload that :(

Loulou_23

VIP Member
Who the fuck buys her shit! The parents of the Angelle gals...!? If my daughter wanted her stuff I’d tell them no and get them a proper candle from Yankee!

bunnyboo

VIP Member
Just caught up on her house tour video... yawwwwn. The all-white insane asylum for Delusion-Elle botoxed honey-boo and the Conman of her dreams is boring.. yet so tacky.

I died a little bit at when she said she had to contain her 'interior design queen persona' because it "coming out" and she doesn't actually want to "show off to everybody"??

I'm sorry, am I to believe that this entire time Elle's persona is based around NOT showing off her tacky lifestyle lmao? Sorry to break it to ya hun, you're entire 'brand' (ugh) is based around showing off and flexing to your gullible viewers. I honestly can't with her anymore.

• Heart

TheRoyalHousekeeper

Do we think she only did the B&M haul after the negative comments (and podcast) surrounding her over priced gift ideas and over spending during the pandemic ?

yoyosupker

Why have they titled it “Christmas with the swifts?” When they’re not even married yet? I get yeah you can use whatever last name you want but she’s only just started using the swifts now that she’s engaged! I just feel like people are going to stumble across the videos thinking they’re already married and then get very confused when they realise they’re not 😂 like I’m engaged myself and I can’t wait to use my partners last name buuuuuuut I won’t be doing so until we’re married mainly because it’ll be so much more exciting then and like I’ll actually has his last name then!

• Haha

Anon7761

In her new vlog ‘I sized up in this coat and got a size 12’ hun that fits you perfectly 😂

• Haha

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
If I'm honest I do think people are being a little harsh, her and Katie have lost their mum I can't even begin to imagine the feeling. I think they really deserve some time away together. I also don't think its wrong that Connor went either (as much as he does irritate me) as Katie seems to really like and look up to Connor from what I see in videos so I think she would of liked that he went along. I also think people are wrong for calling her out for being with Katie as it "breaks the rules" I'm sorry but if my mother/loved one had passed away all rules would be out of the window I'd be spending as much time as I could with family and I wouldn't be penalizing anyone else for doing the same either 😩

• Wow
  • Sick

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Unfortunate freeze frame.
the fucking dogs face is all of us watching this....

“dafuq is this shit”

5BB43AE2-C54B-4446-8022-54A3D2A05051.jpeg

• Haha

Mummytogirls

I actually can't believe she's at claridges. How much does that cost!! I thought they'd have a dress code. She looks like such a chav. What's wrong with trying to look classy

Chocogossiper

getting sick of Elle and Conman wearing white/cream 24/7, its really fkn basic. If either of you are reading step out the box pls, its time.

• Haha

Becky1mm

Chatty Member
Tattle is a gossip site for influencer gossip and speculation where comments can't be controlled by said influencer. As long as there is no information being leaked or hateful behaviour we can speculate all we like

I dunno, because I've always loved chips and bread personally 😂 everything bland was ok for me but chocolate was a bit rich
Exactly! Your a tattle user yourself get off your high horse