Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alicedownthehole

Urgh why’s she not wearing a mask at the garden centre?! 🙄
A lot of pregnant women if suffering nausea won’t wear the mask as it makes it worse.. maybe another clue 👀 as she wears one usually!

If they are pregnant, I truly believe Elle will be a fab mum. She appears very hands on and loves the company of her nieces and nephews and is very family orientated and caring. I’m unsure about Con but I think he could follow in Lucy’s husbands footsteps and find a very time consuming hobby to be out of the house a lot 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 18

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
If they want to have a baby and get married out of love good for them, I wish them happiness.

But if it does happen, keep the child off social media, don't use it like a prop like every other begging instagram asshole, don't use it as click bait, don't take away it's privacy rights, don't use it to advertise all the shitty gifted products then pocket the cash.. Don't call it an angelle....

Far too many of these desperate idiots are popping a pregnancy test and just see pound signs. It's vile and should be illegal. She'd probably do an Emily Norris and give birth on YouTube 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Urgh why’s she not wearing a mask at the garden centre?! 🙄
You can literally see people in the background wearing masks as well! She’s vile! She clearly cares more about getting the perfect picture of her vain self rather than protecting others. Selfish cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

DrStriker

The card "written" by the younger dog is actually Connor's actual handwriting. He has to get someone else to write the older dogs.
Funny that her "friends" tagging her in birthday stories all have pictures that look nothing like her.
The boots and no trousers look reminds me of that horrendous outfit she wore into town a couple of months ago that some girl apparently complimented her on.

• Haha

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
When connor said “you’re likely to go two weeks without a shower”. With that greasy hair, yes that’s believable 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow

Rvg

VIP Member
I see comment after comment where people state shes had nothing done to her hips but then looks at qhen she was bodybuilding she had zero hips I know some grow when pitting on weight but she's not a big girl yet her hips are massive its so strange

My oh my connor has always been whiter than casper hasnt he 🙈🙈
Christ, Connor looks like he’s just risen from the dead in that second photo 😂🤢

• Haha

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
Followed this girl on and off over the years and jeez what the hell has she pumped into her face ?!? She looks like Pete burns. And she absolutely is not a size 8, sorry hun.

and also, the voice 😩😩 you cannot talk like that in real life !! 100 percent put on.

• Haha
I might be reaching but I hope Connor isn’t just going through with the marriage so they can get divorced and then leave with half of her money... like a previous poster said, I hope she gets a prenup. It’s very clear they aren’t meant to be (sadly)😕.

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Elle, before she went mad on fillers, was absolutely stunning. A truly gorgeous girl.

As I said before, she's got extremely low self esteem which is why she did it and why she's with a guy who keeps her down there and scrounging off her!

rh93

Anyone else think the house looks cold and not loved bar the living room, no curtains up, couches are a mess, spare room looks ridiculous and overcrowded with that big metal bed, nothing on the bedside tables, beds and pillows not even made properly, it just didn’t make me feel like ohhh that’s lovely that is, made me want to fix things and make it homely etc

I could not have these fingers near me 🤢
For a house with so many bedrooms the rooms she showed did look relatively small or maybe it was just because they were mostly taken up with their huge beds. The outside of the house makes it look huge but when she showed the inside it didn't look that big apart from the kitchen, personally I don't think that house is worth what they paid for it.

ivy80

Yes she had bigger hips then also but she is not the same size no bloody way
Also she’s either v good at posing right or 100% edits her waist. Look at the wait to hip ratio now v before, it’s ridiculous

Anon7761

In her mukbang she said about the best present she ever gave was when they went travelling a couple of years back. They went for a good few months, and mostly in 4 and 5 star hotels.. and she admitted she funded it all 🥴 Con’s living it up ain’t he

Connor has such obvious issues with food and his own body and he projects them onto Elle, which infuriates me! He’s so awful! Not that it’s an excuse for Elle to be untruthful but I think she’d be a lot better off without him...
Definitely especially with the comment about takeaways and how her chips had more fat than his!!

• Wow

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Did anyone watch the lockdown vlog ? theres a part where Elle is saying she isn't wearing a bra to tesco and seriously, I dont know what makes me feel more sick; conman creep saying 'ooooo so if I accidentally lift up your top in tesco I could see you' or Elle deciding to leave it in after editing. I personally find comments like that sooo sleazy and off putting, especially coming out of his mouth.
Can't wait for the next vlog "We did it in the Pasta aisle in Tesco!" and the whole video is her going "CONNUH! THESE CARBS HAVE GOT YOU SOOO RANDY!"

• Haha