Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dandylion1

VIP Member
1. Why the F have they travelled to london, does she not live in a tier 3 area? And 2 where the F are her trousers?

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Nixen

Chatty Member
Placing my bet - she’s pregnant, and went to London to go to the Fetal Medicine Clinic on Harley Street for the early pregnancy scans and checks. That’s why they took Katie.

Lf0304

Wow she honestly must be absolutely raking it in, staying in claridges for the night for two rooms will be about £1,600 £800 or so per room and that’s for the lower priced rooms! Gotta hand it to her, she’s doing well for herself at such a young age

‘One step closer to normality’... last time I checked love we’re still in the middle of a raging pandemic. Just cuz you choose to bend the rules doesn’t mean the rest of us are

rlouisep9

VIP Member
So glad she ignored Con's comment about preferring her long hair and got it cut/extensions out, looks so much better!

scotty27

Couldn’t be less jealous of the big White House, the engagement ring or even the new Cartier, but the truffle pasta in Harry’s is making me green with envy 😂

• Haha
As much as they obviously shouldn't be going out without wearing masks I was getting quite worried about elle having depression, she's in the process of grieving for her mum and like everyone else in the country suddenly couldn't go out. Putting a TV in the bedroom was a stupid decision as it will just encourage her more to stay in bed and that's not a good thing if she could be depressed. Even missing dog walks and staying in, Connor bloody step up and look after your fiansaaaaay

Emmy44

VIP Member
Really uncomfortable seeing her vlog poor Katie in her towel, awful thing to do.

also, money can buy you a lot of shit, it can’t make you classy though.
he should have got her a pair of trousers.
I wonder if she actually wanted it, I think it looks awful with her engagement ring. I’m definitely not a fan of mixing gold and silver, but they’re also very different styles

MissFinn

VIP Member
Who wear massive puffer coat and No pants? Like at her age wouldnt you wanna be warm? Usually teenagers under dress cause its a thing. Its ridicilous her style is so White trash. It should be trashengelles.

I don't know if it's been mentioned already but I thought I'd stick one of her new vlogs in the background today and I'm genuinely shocked that they think they're only going to be in their current house for another two years😱😱😱😱 surely they're not for real!!

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Connor is coming across as a right golddigger in this video, “Christmas is all about the gifts”, “This video is my favourite because I actually receive gifts”
🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Angry

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I absolutely could eat that amount of food from Mcdonalds so sorry if that offends you 😂😂
oh Jesus, never said it offends me did I. I just look at their videos and their pure greed and gluttony on some of them disgusts me, sorry if that offends you😂

Why do people get their back up when something is mentioned that resonates with them?

i have seen people criticising Elle for being in bed a lot, this is something that I also do since losing my job, but I don’t take offence and get my back up, people can have an opinion😂😂😂😂😂

rlouisep9

VIP Member
Poor Katie looked so uncomfortable being filmed in her towel. 1. Why would you go into her bathroom filming? And 2. If you noticed she had just come out the shower and was in a towel you'd apologise and stop filming immediately. Not continue to film her and ask her questions when she is visibly uncomfortable with the situation and then go on to POST IT ONLINE.
I just skipped through the video and I can't believe she just swans on in her room without knocking either?? And the bathroom door was open but if you don't expect someone to walk in she might not have even been half decent when she swings the camera round into the door. Then keeping the footage in of her awkwardly stood in a towel is mean.

• Sad

DrStriker

How is it ok to take your mask off just for a few seconds for a photo? Lets face it it was likely a mini fucking photoshoot going on so it was more than a second. Even with a disclaimer it is horseshit to do.

Same as travelling to London. Sure great yeah treat your sister after a tough year but maybe do it by not travelling and breaking social distancing.

• Heart

bunnyboo

VIP Member
Elle pregnant? She said in a previous vlog she went on contraception to clear up her skin and she mentioned in stories today about having breakouts at the moment, and she’s recently said her and con have upcoming news 🤫
Ugh I hope not. All the baby honey boo angellll talk is bad enough, imagine what it'd be like with an actual baby in the house :sick:

Also, she drops her dogs off in day care every chance she gets to go off on some shitty 'trip' with Conman... I doubt she knows you can't just do this with a baby, drop him/her off with the dogs for a few days lmao

• Sad