Elle Darby #75 The US move is a big facade, but her ✨️braggy b era✨️ has now been a decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, only 2 minutes into the latest video and she is talking tit about Katie, genuinely demonstrating her disgust towards her sister. She has the audacity to rolls her eyes and go "All of these empty promises from KitKat". Look, I'm not a violent person but I genuinely wanted hit Elle on Katie's behalf as I was getting so angry that she would be so cruel.

Oh, and what was Katie's crime? She hasn't sent Elle a parcel with chocolate digestives, Maryland cookies and Easter Eggs. And Elle has the audacity to say "And now it's Easter Monday so the Easter eggs have probably all gone" is the most snarky way possible. Is that why you're going to blast your sister to thousands of strangers? MORE chocolate? Really? I hate to be the bearer of bad news Elle (I know you read here, don't act dumb) but life in the UK has carried as normal after you left. Your sister has her own life, a job and commitments and I don't blame her for not having sending you your precious Easter eggs as a top priority.

I'm used to Elle being toxic and self-absorbed, but this on another level of callousness. Elle KNOWS that Katie will watch her vlogs. How is Katie supposed to feel when she sees her sister DRAGGING her so publicly online, with no chance to defend herself? Disgusting.

(Sorry for angry rant lol, but seeing Elle drag Katie like that genuinely made me feel sick with rage)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Belly is pissed off because Lucy has made, wait for it.....!!! HOME MADE HUMMUS! and it's so brilliant it's stolen all her views 💰💲🤑 😂🙄

This orange selfish head is unreal. Whinging about Katie, when the self absorbed twunt embarrassingly bought her fake uggs and other cheap shite, when she can clearly afford the good stuff.

She probably expected them all to be constantly contacting her and stalking her every move, when in reality, she's probably the least liked out of all of them.

Selfish cookie munching pig 🐖

Reactions: 21
Been tuned out for a while but just wondered has she ever addressed angelle collection? I noticed she turned her angelle collection account into her “growing & glowing podcast” account. Just seems so odd she said they were pausing and now it’s wiped off the face of the earth. What happened to their employees?
Does anyone remember the name of the girl whose photos conman used to always like. She was blonde and had some role within angels collection. Does he still follow her? I would love to know.
Yeah, dumped the company owing thousands to suppliers but took the follower count from instagra, so morally wrong, but then the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree and we all know what Elle Darby is like deep down. I also think if she had an endless pit of money she would have stayed here and built bigeere and better than Lucy. Maybe she does have the money for now, but knows she’s going to get slim pickings in the uk from Brands because of her tweets? Maybe the American dream will keep the money rolling in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I used to follow a youtuber (Ashley Brooke) and she lived in New York, had great vlogs, great fashion style and was really fun to watch. She moved back to Texas and had a baby and has become THE MOST boring influencer on the planet. Even her stories are painful to watch, all she does is walks on the street amongst huge boring houses or drives her enormous car to some boring shopping mall. I mean I'm glad she's enjoying her life but in terms of content it's now unwatchable and she used to be my favourite. Her house is also still not furnished even tho they'd been living there for over 2 years now. I can't see a life like that will have any kind of appeal to Elle's followers either.
Oh I know. Cracks me up that she still uses her New York outtro though as she knows that people preferred her NYC lifestyle over dull old Texas. She clearly moved there for the tax implications and to get a bigger family house.

Reactions: 3
Jesus, only 2 minutes into the latest video and she is talking tit about Katie, genuinely demonstrating her disgust towards her sister. She has the audacity to rolls her eyes and go "All of these empty promises from KitKat". Look, I'm not a violent person but I genuinely wanted hit Elle on Katie's behalf as I was getting so angry that she would be so cruel.

Oh, and what was Katie's crime? She hasn't sent Elle a parcel with chocolate digestives, Maryland cookies and Easter Eggs. And Elle has the audacity to say "And now it's Easter Monday so the Easter eggs have probably all gone" is the most snarky way possible. Is that why you're going to blast your sister to thousands of strangers? MORE chocolate? Really? I hate to be the bearer of bad news Elle (I know you read here, don't act dumb) but life in the UK has carried as normal after you left. Your sister has her own life, a job and commitments and I don't blame her for not having sending you your precious Easter eggs as a top priority.

I'm used to Elle being toxic and self-absorbed, but this on another level of callousness. Elle KNOWS that Katie will watch her vlogs. How is Katie supposed to feel when she sees her sister DRAGGING her so publicly online, with no chance to defend herself? Disgusting.

(Sorry for angry rant lol, but seeing Elle drag Katie like that genuinely made me feel sick with rage)
Whilst I understand why some people may think this I, genuinely think this is just banter between 2 sisters as most people act with their siblings. People only see this as an issue because of Katie’s disability but she’s a grown, very independent woman and the infantilisation of her is weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Also, how much will it cost Katie to send a big package like that to her? The chocolate would be crushed/melted by the time it arrived anyway. Just cos she can throw down 5k a month on a rental doesn't mean everyone else has the money to throw away on shite.

Whilst I understand why some people may think this I, genuinely think this is just banter between 2 sisters as most people act with their siblings. People only see this as an issue because of Katie’s disability but she’s a grown, very independent woman and the infantilisation of her is weird.
I don't see it like that and I don't consider Katie's disability with this either because as you say she is a highly capable, independent woman.

It's sisterly banter when your sister is present and able to respond, if not its just bitchy and moany.

Reactions: 13
Anyone wanna take a guess who much those thyroid meds would cost out there without the insurance covering it?

Reactions: 3
I think someone else on here really hit the nail on the head about her never feeling like her life is fulfilled (sorry can’t find the post now!!).

No matter what she does, no matter how many children she has, no matter what house she owns, she will NEVER be truly happy whilst shes in this mindset of having to constantly chase dreams. I’m sure she said her last house was a ✨ dream home ✨ and that flat she moved into years ago was the best thing since sliced bread. She will continue to seek more and more until one day everything comes crashing down and she realises she has very little that means anything!

On another note, I cannot see her funding count con and surely he must have some secret money from somewhere? Maybe he’s got some inheritance from a family member, or he was really savvy with earnings previously?! I just can’t see him contributing literally nothing and her being okay with it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
10000% agree with you, just sisterly banter

Reactions: 14
I think they're all false and bitchy towards each other. They've always been full of backhanded compliments and sly digs thrown around. Nothing appears warm or genuine in that family.

It probably is her idea of "banter" but she's an annoying bastard so everything she does is offensive to many

Reactions: 11
I used to follow a lady from Santa Rosa, she was a real esate appraiser and her husband was a fire fighter, they had really good insurance, she very sadly got breast cancer and her medical bills, with insurance were astronomical. The hassle she used to have to find surgeons who were approved by her insurance, the out of pockets etc, eye watering.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Conman came up on my FYP of him eating raising canes. His voice is SO dull, I couldn’t even hate watch more than 1 second. I think they are trying to make coin from him reviewing fast food (and sucking blood)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if con was actually PTing out of that gym and saved all of his money from that to help fund the trip?

Reactions: 2
This whole thing is screaming last ditch attempt to gain views/subscribers after her scandal. Romeo obviously didn’t pull in as much money as they’d hoped
lol even Elle doesn’t seem that keen on Romeo let alone the fiat 500s

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to follow a youtuber (Ashley Brooke) and she lived in New York, had great vlogs, great fashion style and was really fun to watch. She moved back to Texas and had a baby and has become THE MOST boring influencer on the planet. Even her stories are painful to watch, all she does is walks on the street amongst huge boring houses or drives her enormous car to some boring shopping mall. I mean I'm glad she's enjoying her life but in terms of content it's now unwatchable and she used to be my favourite. Her house is also still not furnished even tho they'd been living there for over 2 years now. I can't see a life like that will have any kind of appeal to Elle's followers either.
this happened to the OG mummy blogger, Love Taza didn’t it? Like sure she had the Covid scandal but truly, no one gave a single duck about her content when she moved from NYC to Arizona. There’s a reason none of us want to live in these places. Elle becoming a Texas mummy blogger is the beginning of the end. No one is going to want to watch them just driving about some barren Hicksville. Texas has some cool places (Austin is a great city for music and culture) but they will experience precisely none of it with two toddlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see it as an issue as she is sharing this with thousands of people with no context, and no chance for Katie to defend herself. If Katie wasn't living with a disability, I'd still be furious. Defending a person who hasn't been given the opportunity to defend themselves isn't infantilisation.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.