Elle Darby #75 The US move is a big facade, but her ✨️braggy b era✨️ has now been a decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They mentioned childcare so many times in the vlog like they have never had it before moving out there. Feels like they are making little digs at their family over here , it’s probably a novelty for these “family friends” to have her kids.
she forgets that in the UK people have to try and make a living/have kids themselves and can’t always help out… that’s what nursery’s are for 🙄 they can certainly afford it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Lolllll she’s changed her tiktok bio to “your British bestie living in the USA 🇺🇸” literally milking every bit of content she can 🤣🤣🤣

Also her latest tiktok is all trying to make the uk viewers jealous with her Costco trip “can you believe they even have a cafe” “the portion sizes are sooo huge for only $4” and literally everyone’s commenting saying babe have you never been to Costco in the UK it’s the exact same 🤣🤣 ffs honestly

Then someone commented saying mate, the massive portion you bought was not 4$ it was actually $18 I bought the same one today. And she just replied saying “oops 🤪🤪

I guess money ain’t a thing for ya is it hunnayy 🤪🤪💸💸💸
it's probably because she didn't even buy the massive portion, I can just imagine her walking around holding stuff at an angle just to take a picture, and then put it back 😂 she's so fake with everything she does!

Reactions: 6
They mentioned childcare so many times in the vlog like they have never had it before moving out there. Feels like they are making little digs at their family over here , it’s probably a novelty for these “family friends” to have her kids.
she forgets that in the UK people have to try and make a living/have kids themselves and can’t always help out… that’s what nursery’s are for 🙄 they can certainly afford it.
Yeh i thought that too.
Also when she looked out the window at their new rental and she said 'ahhh look that woman's walking her dog'..... so it obviously answers my question that the back garden does back on to public land. Which is crazy given that the fence is so low. Surely anyone could enter the property via there or grab a child or dog! Just seems abit scary to me. Although they said that its a gated community so is it secure from randomers walking in?
Also, I knew she would be struggling with the lack of proper biscuits over there! But moaning about Katie not sending them just seemed so nasty! Showing her true entitled colours there.
And those stupid camera set ups when they both start playing with the kids and act all wholesome and happy 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮pass me the sick bucket I want to vomit. Your life isn't thay wholesome if you have to makena point it is.

Reactions: 10
Honestly these two numpties do know there is another 50 states they could have considered? I stayed in the Sheraton Hotel in Amarillo a few years.back and all you could see from my window was tumbleweed. It's going to be as boring as.hell content wise. They should have researched San Diego a bit more or even considered Seattle. Even New England on the East Coast. Anywhere more colourful than Texas.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
does anyone know what town in Texas are they living in?
is any Texan here on this thread? I wouldn’t choose that state to live in to be honest. I don’t get the whole cowboy redneck Texas vibe that is popular right now (with Beyoncé new album and TikTok trends haha).
I don’t know but for me if you are already doing such a huge change and follow your dream etc why wouldn’t you go all the way and try to start your life in a really nice part of the us (east/west coast, or Midwest mountains, or whatever), Texas for me sounds a abit „meh”. I get they have some family over there but they just left their whole family in the UK so it’s not like this is such an important factor for them

Reactions: 4
As others have said, it seems pretty clear it was Houston all along. Even the Sienna area as I remember her mentioning that place right at the start of when they arrived. It seems like their family friends live in the same area too as they dash off for the fridge arrival. Is it known for sure that she has a brother out there, or is it just rumours? They might not be that unfamiliar either if they spent time in the States while she was cancelled.

Her attitude is awful! I don’t know how anyone at all finds her likeable. It’s like she’s saying a big f you to everyone from her life in the UK atm. I find the way you see her persona switch subtly in vlogs a bit unhinged too!

Reactions: 13
Apologies if it's been asked before but how is Conman contributing financially to all of this?
No and yet apparently has a lot to say on where they will live etc!
---
In the latest vlog they briefly mentioned ‘having a company over here’ so I think they’ve been doing lots of behind the scenes investing etc that we don’t know about, makes sense with how much money they’re spending too
I think they are just starting a new brand, they said something about it before.

Reactions: 2
I would rather live in a tiny council house with my family and friends around me than a big empty house in TEXAS of all places with noone around me 100% trustworthy to watch my kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This whole thing is screaming last ditch attempt to gain views/subscribers after her scandal. Romeo obviously didn’t pull in as much money as they’d hoped

Reactions: 22
This whole thing is screaming last ditch attempt to gain views/subscribers after her scandal. Romeo obviously didn’t pull in as much money as they’d hoped
Totally agree. Last ditch attempt…wonder what happens if this fails too.

Reactions: 10
I know this is a controversial topic, but I was watching Zoellas video yesterday and one thing that really stood out to me is that both Zoe and Elle now have one toddler and one baby. Zoe talked about that with gratitude, talked about the family feeling complete, Elle NEVER talks about her children like that? I feel like she's already so desperate for the next baby without even taking a moment to appreciate what she already has, when does she think she'll feel fulfilled?

Reactions: 34
does anyone know what town in Texas are they living in?
is any Texan here on this thread? I wouldn’t choose that state to live in to be honest. I don’t get the whole cowboy redneck Texas vibe that is popular right now (with Beyoncé new album and TikTok trends haha).
I don’t know but for me if you are already doing such a huge change and follow your dream etc why wouldn’t you go all the way and try to start your life in a really nice part of the us (east/west coast, or Midwest mountains, or whatever), Texas for me sounds a abit „meh”. I get they have some family over there but they just left their whole family in the UK so it’s not like this is such an important factor for them
Comments like this on Texas are really rude. I am from the UK and have been living in Houston for 28 years. Houston is a fun city with people from all over the world, fantastic dining, entertainment and many nice suburbs. The heat takes some getting used to but its a great life out here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I used to follow a youtuber (Ashley Brooke) and she lived in New York, had great vlogs, great fashion style and was really fun to watch. She moved back to Texas and had a baby and has become THE MOST boring influencer on the planet. Even her stories are painful to watch, all she does is walks on the street amongst huge boring houses or drives her enormous car to some boring shopping mall. I mean I'm glad she's enjoying her life but in terms of content it's now unwatchable and she used to be my favourite. Her house is also still not furnished even tho they'd been living there for over 2 years now. I can't see a life like that will have any kind of appeal to Elle's followers either.

Reactions: 6
Been tuned out for a while but just wondered has she ever addressed angelle collection? I noticed she turned her angelle collection account into her “growing & glowing podcast” account. Just seems so odd she said they were pausing and now it’s wiped off the face of the earth. What happened to their employees?
Does anyone remember the name of the girl whose photos conman used to always like. She was blonde and had some role within angels collection. Does he still follow her? I would love to know.

Reactions: 5
It’s taken me about two weeks to catch up on this thread.

what I will say is, her plan is working. I forgot about her existence until she randomly popped up on my Tik Tok. I went to her instagram and saw they were moving to the US and for the first time in years I watched her vlogs because I was interested by the move.

in terms of money, I have a close friend with half Elle’s follower count and she makes £400k per year in affiliates alone, it’s insane! I know Elle doesn’t do brand partnerships anymore but she will be pulling in a lot through her affiliate links.

as for the move, I think Elle is incredibly unhappy and has been her whole life. This move is another way for her to try and find some fulfilment. She’s not fulfilled by her husband, her children, her home, or any of her material belongings.

It’s been so obvious watching her excessive spending that she is trying to chase a feeling and fill a void. The only way to do that is to look inwards and find gratitude.

I used to be similar to Elle and then I got cancer and my whole life and thought process changed. I found my gratitude and I have gone from travelling the world chasing a dream, followers, likes, to staying at home with my daughter enjoying all the moments of life many find mundane. It’s ironic that a cancer diagnosis also gave me happiness.

Elle is not struggling for money. Her talk about mortgages and houses in the UK being too expensive is her offensive way of pretending to be relatable to all the girlies that still hang off her every word.

the truth is, Elle is not relatable. She’s not living a normal or achievable life for 95% of society. She can’t bang on about expense of building in the UK when she’s willing to tit £80k down the drain on a years rent.

Elle is a basic biscuit witch, even her fave biscuit being a digestive shows how beige and boring she is. The US might be fun at first but she will be bored of it by summer

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Comments like this on Texas are really rude. I am from the UK and have been living in Houston for 28 years. Houston is a fun city with people from all over the world, fantastic dining, entertainment and many nice suburbs. The heat takes some getting used to but its a great life out here.
Great life for women that need an abortion too! 😵💫 Sorry, but TX politics are absolutely disgusting, so comments on it and anywhere in the world are fair game IMHO because Tattle. If it’s rude, welcome to tattle? 😂
TBF, Houston is a Dem city, but that does not erase what is happening with racism and women’s rights in the state.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.