Elle Darby #75 The US move is a big facade, but her ✨️braggy b era✨️ has now been a decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her target obsession is annoying. She must look so dumb while making a lot of noise in target

Reactions: 14
What am I watching? A fat basic British blondie throwing crap in a trolley?! Why??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is this really living the dream?? Going to the American Asda and filming yourself getting excited over beige home decor that b&m sell???? Spending money is living the dream to her… what a life 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah it’s not like she’s visiting all these educational and eye opening places, like the Rockies or the Carolina’s or even the Grand Canyon or something other than a bloody target 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I see why she chose Texas View attachment 2883601
Well absolutely makes sense now!! I mean, she can’t understand foreigners and their grunts!
---
Is Target just the US version of B&M?
Asda? Similar to all those types of shops. I mean, as a fifteen year old going to the states I’d understand this behaviour, but a nearly thirty year old mother of two? It’s really blood weird. Talk about selling your soul, sadly she’s also sold her kids.

Reactions: 16
I got a ferry from Scotland to Northern Ireland and my lab had to go in a kennel on board for 1 hr 45mins I felt horrendous and actually cried with guilt I can’t imagine in my wildest dreams putting them in a flight!!!

Reactions: 8
I hope she's checked with her landlord that she can light candles in her rented home. I've watched many USA based vloggers who rent and they're not allowed candles. A lot have been excited to buy their own home so they can shop in Bath & Body Works during candle sales...
---
It looks as though she's going to fill her fridge with plastic containers. I've seen other people do this on instagram.....and food spoils quicker as they prevent cool air from circulating and also stop the fridge from running efficiently

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Target is way better than Walmart, but it’s not the be all and end all. There’s nothing high end in it, and they’ve started carrying a few M&S Christmas treats which makes everyone go wild because they‘ve never tasted a decent biscuit before. 😭🤣
They also have weird collabs from time to time. Years ago, Liberty collabed with them and they had their prints on some clothes, picture frames, stationery, a bike, shoes, etc. It was really odd for Liberty because the quality was very much on the low end.
I buy bulk bog roll, and a few random bits online from there, but that’s it.

So Elle Darby came all the way to America to continue that same over done beige decorating style. 🙃 How is she an influencer? It’s the same as the gray and silver uk look. Beige is the new version…

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My god she’s so full of herself isn’t she? The start of that target vlog screeching in the bathroom she was doing my head in! She really needs to be humbled again 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m howling I ran to this thread after watching the target video to say the exact same as a lot of others. Is she actually behaving like it’s been her lifes goal to walk around a shop that looks pretty similar to Sainsbury’s? It’s also making me feel sick at everything that’s going on in the world and she’s using her money (wherever it’s from) to fill two loads of trolleys with tit many of us would dream to do but just cannot afford at the moment. Also… what happened to the supposed calm, educated Elle Darby who made her comeback after their tweets came out. I feel like she’s full throttle angelle’s x100000 at the moment🤣🤣

That’s Herbie and Hector on their way to Texas now. I would be worried out of my head if they were my dogs. I hope they’ll be ok! Not that Elle gives a tit

• Sad
Dogs aren't gunna cope with the heat . A couple moved from UK to Australia and there labrador dog were inside panting with air con on . It's only hot for a few days In the UK so they never have chance to get use to it .

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.