Elle Darby #75 The US move is a big facade, but her ✨️braggy b era✨️ has now been a decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
USA is there whole personality now.. change the record. SO boring! BOTH their stories mention “you UK lot” and “my UK girlies” it’s like when harry and meghan moved to the us and still lingered like a bad fart, if you’re going GO!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Eight
---

I agree. Most parents would be safety proofing that death trap of a house before buying furniture for bragging reasons for strangers on TikTok. It wouldn’t have cost more than $200 surely to put gates up and child proof the house so dropping $8k on a crappy looking sofa isn’t impressing anyone when her kids are being neglected. And to think she’s hoping to bring in a third. God forbid the next kid be a boy so she can give that one the cold shoulder just like Romero.
She won't stop popping out kids till she gets a girl, the gender disappointment with Romeo was palpable.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She won't stop popping out kids till she gets a girl, the gender disappointment with Romeo was palpable.
It's mad though isn't it! I thought I was having a boy, gender scan showed she was a girl and I was disappointed because my 'intuition' was wrong, not because I didn't want a girl.

Reactions: 3
It's mad though isn't it! I thought I was having a boy, gender scan showed she was a girl and I was disappointed because my 'intuition' was wrong, not because I didn't want a girl.
The thing is I completely accept that gender disappointment is a thing and natural in some ways, but I think she purely wants a girl so she can use her as an accessory for financial gain. I bet she secretly hates that she has to be the 'boy mom/soccer mom' and not the girl mom.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The thing is I completely accept that gender disappointment is a thing and natural in some ways, but I think she purely wants a girl so she can use her as an accessory for financial gain. I bet she secretly hates that she has to be the 'boy mom/soccer mom' and not the girl mom.
Your are 100% right!

Reactions: 4
1000006393.jpg
She does realise if she had a girl and it looked like her, it would have her old face. If she's expecting to pop out a lip filled, botoxed, under eye fillered, hair extensioned mini me, then she's in for a shock. 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Elle’s story about the boys flight being cancelled.. really sad especially because I can’t imagine the hotel kennels being half as lovely as the kennels they stay in usually 😞 Hope the poor boys aren’t too confused

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I love how she bought all that food on the big shop and then orders a BBQ takeaway… She literally cannot help herself can she.

Also, in her newest video she says the best thing about USA is target. She then says she’s going to target for the first time. Then throughout the video she mentioned products she’s previously bought from target… thought this was your first time hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love how she bought all that food on the big shop and then orders a BBQ takeaway… She literally cannot help herself can she.

Also, in her newest video she says the best thing about USA is target. She then says she’s going to target for the first time. Then throughout the video she mentioned products she’s previously bought from target… thought this was your first time hun?
She’ll become obese in a blink of an eye, all she’s done is push tit in her gob since stepping off the plane

Reactions: 15
latest vid, she buys melatonin due to sleep struggles/stress, but 99% of her content lately is living her best life...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Also in the latest vlog Romeo mentions he misses his grandad, he won’t be able to visit either will he - given his criminal record in the USA?
---
Romeo? Saint ** 😂

Reactions: 17
Not EDL telling everyone she deserves "unlimited me time in Target" as she's been soooo busy 😑

Busy doing what? Eating pecan pie? Choosing what fast food outlet to go the next? Filling a pantry and fridge? I can't with this woman, seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Elle’s story about the boys flight being cancelled.. really sad especially because I can’t imagine the hotel kennels being half as lovely as the kennels they stay in usually 😞 Hope the poor boys aren’t too confused
Why would a flight be cancelled? They literally don’t cancel flights for anything less than a hurricane! UK seems to have good weather as does Houston, even if they fly into DFW they have good weather. I don’t see any cancellations. Either.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.