Elle Darby #75 The US move is a big facade, but her ✨️braggy b era✨️ has now been a decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well we all saw the accident coming with how neglectful they are when it comes to their children’s safety. She probably put him on the kitchen worktop and walked off again.

Reactions: 24
A few grand I’d expect. Just to talk through the door it looks to be $900 that’s wothcout treatment and medication. If she’s self pay maybe she will learn to keep a better eye on her kids and put the bloody phone down!
I mean that’s pennys to her when she’s buying 8k sofas 🫠 im really really hoping she doesn’t come on and say ‘it cost a fortune’ to have him checked out because she doesn’t bat an eyelid spending money on absolute tit 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 12
In all honesty, if my son had an accident and had to go get stitches, I’d pay that too. I don’t see the comparison between paying for medical attention and buying an £8k sofa.

Reactions: 8
A few grand I’d expect. Just to talk through the door it looks to be $900 that’s wothcout treatment and medication. If she’s self pay maybe she will learn to keep a better eye on her kids and put the bloody phone down!
And she's talking about how quick it was - yeah if course it's quick, they're about to bill you handsomely for every second 😂

Reactions: 6
Random but what’s Romeo’s middle name?
Eight
---
In all honesty, if my son had an accident and had to go get stitches, I’d pay that too. I don’t see the comparison between paying for medical attention and buying an £8k sofa.
I agree. Most parents would be safety proofing that death trap of a house before buying furniture for bragging reasons for strangers on TikTok. It wouldn’t have cost more than $200 surely to put gates up and child proof the house so dropping $8k on a crappy looking sofa isn’t impressing anyone when her kids are being neglected. And to think she’s hoping to bring in a third. God forbid the next kid be a boy so she can give that one the cold shoulder just like Romero.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m talking about how selfish she is, normally people wouldn’t care how much it cost to have their child attended to but Elle prefers to spend her money on materialistic things, I wasn’t comparing her son to a sofa 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So do we think he really hurt himself at the house? It's an accident waiting to happen like we said. Probably up on the work top again. No way she'd admit it though.

Reactions: 8
Kids are kids at the end of the day they are going to hurt themselves
I agree, myself and my brother had our fair share of injuries as kids, nothing super serious but it wasn’t through lack of my parents keeping an eye on us! It was because we were kids messing about and playing and accidents happen! I distinctly remember playing on some metal railings at age 5/6 at the local bus station in town about two mins after being told specifically not to play on them as I’d hurt myself…..I slipped, whacked my chin on the railing and bit right the way through my tongue 🤣🤣🤣 my mum was not impressed and once she’d sorted me out and got the doctors advice I got a right telling off 🤣 never did that again I tell you! Lol!

Reactions: 6
ELLE DARBY WHY ARE you so dumb!? Why are you tagging locations of where your kids are playing?!!! You’re a racist, Americans go after people for things like what you posted. There are a lot of crazy Americans. Why are you posting locations? to show off at your kids expense? You are a reckless mother. You could have posted that place without the location tag dumbo!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.