Elle Darby #75 The US move is a big facade, but her ✨️braggy b era✨️ has now been a decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, it's a tough one, if she left them behind on the premise it would be too hot for them then she'd be called out for being selfish and moving to a hot country in the first place (and rightly so, dogs are a long commitment and are part of your family) so it's probably better they are flying out, I just hope it's for a long while, ot those poor dogs will have to go through it all again. They'll have to provide cool mats, plenty and shade and obviously water. I'd be more worried about the journey, must be so stressful for them after their whole family disappeared and left them with a stranger.

Reactions: 27
Also… what happened to the supposed calm, educated Elle Darby who made her comeback after their tweets came out. I feel like she’s full throttle angelle’s x100000 at the moment🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]

I've been thinking the exact same as this! She kept saying how she wasn't being authentic but she learned and grew. As suspected it was clearly a load of bollocks!

Reactions: 16
Our dog lives with us in SC (its been in the mid 30’s this week) they adjust so long as you’re sensible, we don’t walk until it’s dark in the summer and even then only a short one, we also don’t have him outside in the summer unless he’s playing in his paddling pool 😂 or with the sprinklers. He flew over with us and was absolutely fine - the two cats in the hold with him i’m not so sure about! Also there is so much more to this country than prancing about in Walmart or Target or eating crappy processed food 😬

Reactions: 13
Her target obsession is annoying. She must look so dumb while making a lot of noise in target
....I knew she only wanted to move over there to shop because she really is that shallow.......and was my inspiration for a thread name.....

New thread name suggestion.......Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:disneys, Popcorndiva, bloggahbloggah and 119 others :eek::eek::eek:......sh*t angles, that's the most likes I've ever had....!!!!! I feel honoured :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
....I knew she only wanted to move over there to shop because she really is that shallow.......and was my inspiration for a thread name.....

New thread name suggestion.......Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

Reactions:disneys, Popcorndiva, bloggahbloggah and 119 others :eek::eek::eek:......sh*t angles, that's the most likes I've ever had....!!!!! I feel honoured :love:
One of the best thread suggestions ever Evo, makes me piss myself every time I read it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27

It is a belter of a thread title to be fair!!! 👏👏🙌🏻🙌🏻👌👌😂😂👍👌🙌🏻

• Haha
Can’t get over how she was walking round Target just throwing anything and everything into the trolley. Spending money like water!

Reactions: 9
Did she even buy anything for the dogs in that target haul? Surely she needs to buy bits to make them comfortable in their new beige home?!

Reactions: 17
Did she even buy anything for the dogs in that target haul? Surely she needs to buy bits to make them comfortable in their new beige home?!
Omg you are so right. Didn’t think about this!
---
Herbie and Hector should be landing right about now 👀 brace yourselves for a youtube video, 3 tiktoks, 2 reels, and 8 stories about the dogs living in their ✨ TeXAs eRa ✨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks like she needs the ‘vagina health’ tablets she was looking at in Target

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg you are so right. Didn’t think about this!
---
Herbie and Hector should be landing right about now 👀 brace yourselves for a youtube video, 3 tiktoks, 2 reels, and 8 stories about the dogs living in their ✨ TeXAs eRa ✨
Well she's got to drag them off first to the nearest beach, get Con man to hype them up, make it look like a private jet just landed the dogs onto the shore and she just stood there and they ran into her open arms as opposed to the reality of how they would of been separated and transported under high anxiety then held in limbo, but sure Elle's go off set up your camera up create your epic tear jerker for the clout, you fake ass witch 🙄

• Haha
I really hope the dogs are ok 🥹 as much as I dislike Elle will be nice to see that the dogs had a safe journey

Reactions: 23
I really hope the dogs are ok 🥹 as much as I dislike Elle will be nice to see that the dogs had a safe journey
Me too. And I understand why she wants them there I have no problem with her wanting them with her, they are family and so of course that's where they belong now. As daunting as the whole flight may seem for dogs, its the only way to get them there unfortunately. So needs must! And luckily they are both young and fit and travelling together. Bless them 🥰🥰.My annoyance was always that this whole thing never seemed planned to cause minimal disruption to them, and I still aren't sold that its a forever thing!I do wonder if she will uproot them once again.But time will tell! I really hope the dogs lead lovely lives over there and I hope saint and romeo will feel like it's more home now.

Reactions: 10
I feel like Elle is begging for a Target sponsor so bad and it will never happen. When someone is cancelled, American brands quickly run as far as possible. She came to the wrong country with her cancelled self.
---
I feel like Elle is begging for a Target sponsor so bad and it will never happen. When someone is cancelled, American brands quickly run as far as possible. She came to the wrong country with her cancelled self.
Elle. you are a brand liability. America is all about money and your history will resurface and no brand will want to take that risk which will mean loss of money and Americans run on money. Coming to America was the dumbest thing career wise for Elle. It actually makes no sense. Americans are least forgiving when one is outed and cancelled.

Reactions: 7
Well she's got to drag them off first to the nearest beach, get Con man to hype them up, make it look like a private jet just landed the dogs onto the shore and she just stood there and they ran into her open arms as opposed to the reality of how they would of been separated and transported under high anxiety then held in limbo, but sure Elle's go off set up your camera up create your epic tear jerker for the clout, you fake ass witch 🙄
Where are you seeing all this? Her insta is quiet

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.