Elle Darby #74 Racist Elle Swift moves to the states & won’t be making any black mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never known anyone that cares so little for their families safety than these idiots… 1 quick Google search found the house they went to view, More importantly, Who is spending 8k a month on renting a home with no fixed job lol

My immediate thought when I saw the images she posted of this, was imagine the less than desirable wildlife in that reserve the house backs on to.

I’m all for UK wildlife - love the bats, foxes, birds etc. that we get. But I’ll take a hard pass on coyotes and mountain lions 😂😂

Reactions: 8
A relative of mine moved out to NY state to work as a director of a company on a multi-million pound salary, but the lifestyle he and his family live is comparable to being comfortably middle class here in the UK. Like how my other relatives in the UK as teachers and managers live. Not what you'd think being a multi-millionaire looks like at all, and nothing near as flashy as how Elle shows off. I guess he's putting a good amount of savings aside for his kids futures, education and healthcare etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
All of the Tweets that hard working Tattlers could screenshot before she eventually remembered her password to lock down her Twitter account are saved on Page 1 of the Wiki.

For anyone newer to EDL Carbashidan, there's 3 pages of Wiki evidence and information to look up including her and Connor’s infamous tweets, reactions from other social media people and her follower stats. Page 2 is more about their other indiscretions over the years (Connor’s emergency hair transplant in the middle of Lockdown, EDL milking her 1st pregnancy content with a TTC journey of 2 months, the rise and fall of Angelle) and Page 3 is a timeline of the great Twitter Scandal of NYE 2021 where Tattle exposed Connor’s and then her Tweets and the fallout from there up until her Summer 2022 comeback.

I'll try and make time to update it one day, or if anyone has any suggestions 🤝🏻👌😘

• Heart
Reactions: 15
All of the Tweets that hard working Tattlers could screenshot before she eventually remembered her password to lock down her Twitter account are saved on Page 1 of the Wiki.

For anyone newer to EDL Carbashidan, there's 3 pages of Wiki evidence and information to look up including her and Connor’s infamous tweets, reactions from other social media people and her follower stats. Page 2 is more about their other indiscretions over the years (Connor’s emergency hair transplant in the middle of Lockdown, EDL milking her 1st pregnancy content with a TTC journey of 2 months, the rise and fall of Angelle) and Page 3 is a timeline of the great Twitter Scandal of NYE 2021 where Tattle exposed Connor’s and then her Tweets and the fallout from there up until her Summer 2022 comeback.

I'll try and make time to update it one day, or if anyone has any suggestions 🤝🏻👌😘
.....and it's strange that on Companies House - her old businesses are not linked to the 'new' one with her brother-in-law and sister. It looks like there's two Ellenor Swift's .......any new business should be linked. I wonder if she mentioned her defunct businesses on her visa application......

Reactions: 4
Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 18.53.41.png

I'm sorry, but why is she surprised that Walmart doesn't have a fresh food section? Enjoy all your cancer-causing chemically laced food hun :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's definitely in her braggy era "it's 12pm for us and we are at the beach!" *Swishes hair* oh duck off.

Reactions: 34
Can't believe she's now considering Florida 😂

She's giving the impression that they've only just realised how expensive California is, which casts real doubts on this move working out.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Those poor kids - now I know that sounds dramatic , it’s not like they are in harms way but my god ! Pulled from pillar to post - west coast to east coast then back to Texas - all with different time zones 🤦🏼‍♀️ anyone would think they aren’t fully grown adults with access to the World Wide Web with endless information like which states have nice weather and beaches for families 🙄

Reactions: 23
I know of not a single person who would move to Florida for anything other than 1) retirement 2) theme parks. Ron Desantis is a total mug, but then again his policies are probably right up her street

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she’s full of shite. I think she had always planned to go to Florida, she just didn’t want to seem basic.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.