Elle Darby #72 It couldn’t glow and grow any clearer, she’s in her racist era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the Daylesford vlog and you'd think after all the years of filming she would know how to hold a camera steady jeez!

Reactions: 2
You can see Lucy’s bungalow behind the drawing of their architects plans 😂 Had to be bigger and better than hers though 🙄 That would have cost a fortune.
They earn a fortune tbh. If you check companies house, between the 3 companies they are directors of, in 2021 the turnover was over a million pound alone. That’s also only including they earn that they declare, so won’t include all the free assets and trips etc they are given. Make no mistake, they’ve earned a few million in the last 5 years, even with the whole racism episode.

They also couldn't afford the mortgage AND the conversion when the interest rates rocketed. This makes me think that they weren't prepared at all for interest rates going up and they weren't living within their means in the first place - they probably had this house on a fixed rate. Why didn't they stay where they were? The house was big enough for at least two more children. It seems these 'influencers' have to have something lined up to attract viewers - whether it be another baby ......a house.....a car....It's insanity.....
---
They earn a fortune tbh. If you check companies house, between the 3 companies they are directors of, in 2021 the turnover was over a million pound alone. That’s also only including they earn that they declare, so won’t include all the free assets and trips etc they are given. Make no mistake, they’ve earned a few million in the last 5 years, even with the whole racism episode.
They spend it though - the two weddings will have cost a fortune. She's always buying stuff from the White Company (ironic for a racist).......she bought Con Dracula a Rolex.........plus the expensive cars.......

Reactions: 18
- Mortgages falling through
- Selling all her stuff on Vinted
- Going from a 450k house to renting
- Health issues (I think she’s just depressed personally)
- Trying desperately to get this growing and glowing podcast off its feet after the downfall of Angelle
- Trying to justify her feeling to her stans, saying things like “I really feel like this is the beginning”.

🤣🤣🤣 I have to say this really does look like the end for them. I’m betting one of the cars will be sold soon too.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
They also couldn't afford the mortgage AND the conversion when the interest rates rocketed. This makes me think that they weren't prepared at all for interest rates going up and they weren't living within their means in the first place - they probably had this house on a fixed rate. Why didn't they stay where they were? The house was big enough for at least two more children. It seems these 'influencers' have to have something lined up to attract viewers - whether it be another baby ......a house.....a car....It's insanity.....
---

They spend it though - the two weddings will have cost a fortune. She's always buying stuff from the White Company (ironic for a racist).......she bought Con Dracula a Rolex.........plus the expensive cars.......

Are you desperate for them to be poor or something? They may be massive racists and awful people, but clearly are very good with money. Their financial statements are public, all you need to do is spend 5 minutes looking to see clearly they are VERY good with their money and are certainly not short on money in the slightest.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This isn’t how companies house works. Turnover is never public and they spend like multimillionaires so all that will be gone if they ever had it with the weddings, holidays, designer clothes, cars, takeaways, shopping days. You’d be surprised how quickly people like her and Connor can spend everything just trying to look rich.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Are you desperate for them to be poor or something? They may be massive racists and awful people, but clearly are very good with money. Their financial statements are public, all you need to do is spend 5 minutes looking to see clearly they are VERY good with their money and are certainly not short on money in the slightest.
Did I say anywhere that I wanted them to be poor..............I said why are they moving - the house would have been suitable for another few years until the interest rates have settled - then buy a house to convert.........I am unsure why you are 'white knighting' for this deplorable pair.......

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Did I say anywhere that I wanted them to be poor..............I said why are they moving - the house would have been suitable for another few years until the interest rates have settled - then buy a house to convert.........I am unsure why you are 'white knighting' for this deplorable pair.......
apologies my misunderstanding.

Isn’t their house around 500-700k? If I had their money I would definitely upgrade to a bigger house in a more private area. Looks like they live on a new build estate currently.

my own house is around their value and my partner and I are on a modest income, nothing like theirs!
---
This isn’t how companies house works. Turnover is never public and they spend like multimillionaires so all that will be gone if they ever had it with the weddings, holidays, designer clothes, cars, takeaways, shopping days. You’d be surprised how quickly people like her and Connor can spend everything just trying to look rich.
I know how companies house works, thanks.

They have statements going back 5 years, you can see their fixed assets and money in the bank ever increasing. So, as I said, clearly VERY good with money.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Isn’t their house around 500-700k? If I had their money I would definitely upgrade to a bigger house in a more private area. Looks like they live on a new build estate currently.

my own house is around their value and my partner and I are on a modest income, nothing like theirs!
---

They have statements going back 5 years, you can see their fixed assets and money in the bank ever increasing. So, as I said, clearly VERY good with money.
Apparently you don’t if you think turnover is stated. I have 3 companies so I DO know what I’m talking about.

I have checked and the money in their company bank accounts has dwindled massively over the past 2 years, they’re down to quite a small amount for each company compared to 2-3 years ago. Anyone with a brain can see how badly they handle money. They spend like there’s no tomorrow and the accounts are representative of that now.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've just looked at Companies House and they aren't 'millionaires ..................far from it

Reactions: 12
Read my post. I said their turnover was over a million in 2021, which it clearly was based on the statements posted in 2021.
They made over 400k, so even at 1 million, new minus production, storage, postage etc, their margins are not 50%, so anyone with half a brain can work out their turnover was over a million in 2021.

I never once said the turnover amount is on their micro statements, but it’s very easy to know it was in the millions in 2021 based on the 3 companies.
---
I've just looked at Companies House and they aren't 'millionaires ..................far from it
If they liquidate everything I would guess they have 7 figures to their name. But either way, they won’t be moving into a semi detached house anytime soon.

Apparently you don’t if you think turnover is stated. I have 3 companies so I DO know what I’m talking about.

I have checked and the money in their company bank accounts has dwindled massively over the past 2 years, they’re down to quite a small amount for each company compared to 2-3 years ago. Anyone with a brain can see how badly they handle money. They spend like there’s no tomorrow and the accounts are representative of that now.

Exactly this 👏

Reactions: 8

---

Their house sold for around £400k if I remember right..........I don't think they have paid the mortgage off

Reactions: 7
Read my post. I said their turnover was over a million in 2021, which it clearly was based on the statements posted in 2021.
They made over 400k, so even at 1 million, new minus production, storage, postage etc, their margins are not 50%, so anyone with half a brain can work out their turnover was over a million in 2021.

I never once said the turnover amount is on their micro statements, but it’s very easy to know it was in the millions in 2021 based on the 3 companies.
---

If they liquidate everything I would guess they have 7 figures to their name. But either way, they won’t be moving into a semi detached house anytime soon.

Read my post. Turnover isn’t public information. So how exactly did you get their turnover for 2021 like you’re claiming? 2020-2021 will have been decent for her but I’m looking at her account for NOW, the past two years. And it’s not looking good.

Their most up to date accounts show that between 2022-2023 they had around £349,000 in the bank. Now this is by no means a little amount of money but the debt they have in comparison will be a lot more (450k mortgage, 2 fancy cars on finance) and compared with their earlier accounts you can see that the money has massively plummeted and her desperate acts for money are very telling. With so many high liabilities, that is a hard lifestyle to uphold.

Reactions: 11
Read my post. Turnover isn’t public information. So how exactly did you get their turnover for 2021 like you’re claiming? 2020-2021 will have been decent for her but I’m looking at her account for NOW, the past two years. And it’s not looking good.

Their most up to date accounts show that between 2022-2023 they had around £349,000 in the bank. Now this is by no means a little amount of money but the debt they have in comparison will be a lot more (450k mortgage, 2 fancy cars on finance) and compared with their earlier accounts you can see that the money has massively plummeted and her desperate acts for money are very telling. With so many high liabilities, that is a hard lifestyle to uphold.
As stated, I calculated their 7 figure turnover by their statements posted in 2021 against 2020. It’s very easily done. You would know this based on your own micro statement returns.

Regarding their ‘debt’ - We only see their company statements. We have no idea how much they have in the bank personally, any savings or investments and we also have no idea how much their mortgage is.

End of the day, they are massive racists so who cares.

[
As stated, I calculated their 7 figure turnover by their statements posted in 2021 against 2020. It’s very easily done. You would know this based on your own micro statement returns.
If you say so! I don’t know why it would matter what they made 2020-2021, obviously they made a lot of money that year because it was before they were outed. They’ve spent a crazy amount of money since then and haven’t made anywhere near as much in the last 2 financial years. Not to mention Angelle has completely closed up, SWFT clothing was never doing very well, she gets 0 brand deals because people won’t touch her now, YouTube doesn’t pay much in ad revenue etc. Honestly, I do see them selling a car soon and I think they will be in their rented cottage for a long time.

Reactions: 4
Screenshot 2023-09-24 at 12.18.45.png

LOL the exterior of her proposed build.. sad beige house, to fit her boring aesthetic.

Also the weird placement of some of the windows remind me of the the crappy pre-built houses in the Sims 4.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Their house sold for around £400k if I remember right..........I don't think they have paid the mortgage off
Also if this is true it means they’ve sold for less than they bought it for, further proving they can’t upkeep their lifestyle.

Reactions: 19
What do we think the massive projects are they said they didn’t know whether to like keep the furniture and everything?

and where do we think they are moving will they stay close as katie is there?

What do we think the massive projects are they said they didn’t know whether to like keep the furniture and everything?

and where do we think they are moving will they stay close as katie is there?
I think the “massive project” could be them moving abroad maybe? Because everything is a project to influencers😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.