Elle Darby #74 Racist Elle Swift moves to the states & won’t be making any black mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Then drive up to Texas after” is she on drugs?

Does she realise it’s not a 10 minute drive, it’s a 21 hour drive back to Texas with no stops. She’s literally going across the country, and then driving back again. With two kids.

View attachment 2825791
In fairness to Elle (not that her wild plans are generally making any sense) they were talking about the Emerald Coast which is the top of Florida. Pensacola to Houston (which is where they’re eyeing up in Texas) is 7.5 hours I believe. Which is still a crazy long drive with the little ones, but it’s no different to someone driving from Birmingham to, say, Inverness in Scotland 🤷🏼‍♀️

They’ll be doing it so they can vlog a “Roadtrip and motel stay in USA ✌🏻😂

The states are so massive if you just google maps “Florida to Texas” it will just pick central locations.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
None of it makes sense, we really are made to believe they are shopping and lounging on the beach whilst having no home, dogs waiting to be flown over, paying for storage. they think we are DUMB lol

Reactions: 14
Trendy isn't the word I'd use
Kills me how she wanted to go dark with her hair a few months back, started having a few dark bits put in, removed her filler and was im her natural mum era. Now she's decided she's in her california gal era and she's gone back full on bleach blond and had more filler put in her face! The girls got an identity crisis!
The pair of them just make me laugh, it feels like they are pretending at being a grown up!

Reactions: 30
Can anybody tell me where the stripy jumper she’s linked is from? Don’t wanna give her money by clicking. Soz if anyone’s asked before, this thread makes me feel personally attacked as somebody that has emigrated abroad, initially on a temp visa, moved the dogs with me and had a baby with no support around so makes me feel too defensive to read through to see 😂 but I want the jumper
As long as you aren’t a smug, closet racist with a tendency for orange shaded tans, I think you’re safe..! 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Do you know what sort of Visa they have?? Was it through "extraordinary ability" :rolleyes:
Not sure sorry, all I was told (I have friends of friends with Elle) is that they were denied due to their “work” as the panel thought it was unstable, but then granted on appeal (maybe they had their lawyer sort it?)
---
Florida. Lol. That’s all I have to say about that. (Sorry to anyone who lives there but no).

Healthy living continues. It’s sooooo easy to put on weight in the USA! I lived there for a year and I was soooo chubby when I left. Careful Carby!
Tbf the opposite happened to me in the US, although I was only there for a holiday, I wasn’t eating loads but what I did eat had no nutritional value, plus walking 35k steps a day (no car and everything so far apart), and swimming, I came back lighter. But felt like awful and craved fruit and veg desperately 😂

Honestly I don’t associate the USA with health at all! All I hear is about how obese people are, their massive portions, massive vehicles everyone uses just to pop to the shops, and how their health care system will easily bankrupt you.

Last edited:
Can anybody tell me where the stripy jumper she’s linked is from? Don’t wanna give her money by clicking. Soz if anyone’s asked before, this thread makes me feel personally attacked as somebody that has emigrated abroad, initially on a temp visa, moved the dogs with me and had a baby with no support around so makes me feel too defensive to read through to see 😂 but I want the jumper
Aw don’t feel like that, this is about them, not people who actually do it with a proper plan. If I did it I would absolutely take my dogs, and good for you for taking the chance to do it! It’s just how they are portraying it that is madness, I want to believe they are better organised and this is all for show, that they do actually know where they are going and have somewhere lined up, just waiting to move in, but somehow I’m not so sure.

• Heart
I'd like to think they were initially turned down due to her "work" after reading through all the Angelle complaints on Trustpilot 🤝🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah I totally understand how frustrating that must be, try not to let it bother you, just remember she's a bleep and you're not.
This facade that she has curated will eventually implode, her appalling behaviour will absolutely catch up with her.

That karma bus is coming beep beep witch.

Kills me how she wanted to go dark with her hair a few months back, started having a few dark bits put in, removed her filler and was im her natural mum era. Now she's decided she's in her california gal era and she's gone back full on bleach blond and had more filler put in her face! The girls got an identity crisis!
The pair of them just make me laugh, it feels like they are pretending at being a grown up!
RIGHT!!!! She was talking about how much happier she is having dissolved it all, less bleach damage etc - either she was lying then or she has no idea who she is / is completely influenced by her environment. Those fillers will start to add up in California Elle!! $$$$

I have to say one of my favourite things about her move to America is knowing how much her face is about to pop off !

I watched a handful of her very early vlogs and to see her natural delicate facial features made me double check I had the right channel ngl, her pretty little heart shaped face balanced perfectly with natural lips in comparison to her now huge cheeks, masculine jaw line and super sized lips I can only imagine whats about to go down in the states 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So in her latest vlog she’s saying that the houses they viewed in San Diego are within their planned rental budget. That is £6000. I’m sorry but that is absolutely financially insane, even for someone who’s loaded. This is money you will never get back. Also this is just rent, so if you add all the bills, taxes, insurances, car maintenance, food shopping, their monthly expenditure just to survive is going to be AT LEAST £8000 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 25
So in her latest vlog she’s saying that the houses they viewed in San Diego are within their planned rental budget. That is £6000. I’m sorry but that is absolutely financially insane, even for someone who’s loaded. This is money you will never get back. Also this is just rent, so if you add all the bills, taxes, insurances, car maintenance, food shopping, their monthly expenditure just to survive is going to be AT LEAST £8000 🤯
Sadly this really the average for neighborhoods she is looking in. It’s crazy expensive to live out here. Not to mention the food🤮 I miss being able to have nice food or a sunday roast

She's pumping the vlogs out!!! The constant squealing and fake American accents are seriously getting on my nerves!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Nit exactly pulling in the views though, I mean they are higher than normal, but considering her follower count 🤔 not that high.

Reactions: 2
Sadly this really the average for neighborhoods she is looking in. It’s crazy expensive to live out here. Not to mention the food🤮 I miss being able to have nice food or a sunday roast
The craziest thing to me is that they are essentially jobless. I really can’t comprehend where they get their monthly income from. She’s not even working with any brands really, not doing any ads. So their only cash flow is from Youtube, could she really earn 10k a month just from Youtube? I know all about her inheritance, but I doubt she’s using that for everyday spending, surely she’s saving it for when they have to buy a house, car and etc…

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not even a little sad to leave the UK. Not even bitter sweet. Your home country, all your family & friends. No mixed emotions.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She definitely didn’t expect it to be so expensive! She’s shitting it now and trying to make excuses to live in a different state

Reactions: 14
Not even a little sad to leave the UK. Not even bitter sweet. Your home country, all your family & friends. No mixed emotions.
That will come in time I reckon, it's bound to no matter how happy she will be. Surely it's natural to miss the familiar. But this is what makes me think she knows jts not forever. The whole thing is just weird imo. It doesn't seem like a proper life changing plan, just seems like one big holiday

Reactions: 9
She definitely didn’t expect it to be so expensive! She’s shitting it now and trying to make excuses to live in a different state
A couple of the 'beauty' youtubers live in Illinois and they bought beautiful houses for under $500k - four bedroom family homes with a huge basement - suitable for a gym set up. Elle is looking at the most expensive places to live. Jessica Braun lives in Illinois and she goes with her husband and daughters to Florida for 'vacations'. I've just found this on zillow : https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/701-Brighton-Dr-Sugar-Grove-IL-60554/72321294_zpid/

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.