Elle Darby #74 Racist Elle Swift moves to the states & won’t be making any black mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she shows off food as though the Brits live off work house slop
The way she shows off Easter merch as though it's not everywhere here in the UK .....
Elle you need a good old fashioned american style intervention huni because girl you've gone wrong,
You're homeless and living off your inheritance at break neck speed eating junk food and trawling around supermarkets day in day out but sure you keep living that dream .

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Watching her react to what we write on here is priceless!
She’ll be entering the Granny Pageant Competitions next😝😝😜🤪🤪🫣🫣🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey America! Introducing you to your new favourite British Influencer with all her wholesome cookie cutter content, open hearted and kind views on her fellow humans and how abhorrent she finds jokes about domestic violence and beloved school bus drivers.
Wow I can't remember seeing the one about Dappy attacking his girlfriend. Coz domestic abuse is sooo funny.
Horrible little witch.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Had a thought; doing ADS in the US is so different from the UK, so she won’t have to declare them properly over there, plus American brands pay so much more, she’s laughing as us mere mortals
The FTC are clamping down and they're worse than the ASA over here. We're not talking a slap on the wrist : Organizations and influencers that misrepresent, fail to disclose, or include inadequate disclosures regarding their sponsorship or connection to social media content risk attention from the FTC and civil penalties of up to $50,120 per violation.21 Dec 2023

Reactions: 5
Isn't her degree something to do with nutrition? And she's buying practically a shopping trolley full of sugar and chemicals. Hopefully this is just because she's still in the holiday mindset, but being in one of the supposedly most health conscious states surrounded by fresh produce and buying nothing but junk is mind boggling.
She has a PT diploma! No degree

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You're homeless and living off your inheritance at break neck speed eating junk food and trawling around supermarkets day in day out but sure you keep living that dream .
But Hunni she moved to America for the healthy lifestyle what are you talking aboutttt

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but how are they meant to be affording these properties? Surely YouTube isn’t paying that well for her anymore?? My husband was going to take a job in California and he was told you’d have to be making at least $150k a year to live ok in California, not even that comfortably! Where is their money coming from for this lifestyle?

Reactions: 5
Hey America! Introducing you to your new favourite British Influencer with all her wholesome cookie cutter content, open hearted and kind views on her fellow humans and how abhorrent she finds jokes about domestic violence and beloved school bus drivers.
WOW - i didnt even see half of these tweets at the time and i was keeping up as best as i could with the thread wtf !!! Just goes to show a lot of people will still be unaware of her tweets. They are seriously disgusting :(

Reactions: 11
I love how she’s sharing the crap you can buy in US supermarkets! Been here 5 years and miss UK food and supermarkets so much! You can’t even get easter eggs out here, easter isnt really a thing out here surprisingly, no holidays, no chocolate eggs, no hot cross buns! Just the odd nasty cookie or sugary cereal! She’ll soon miss it! Shes still in the US honeymoon period.

Also my husband is on 250K a year and we live comfortably but we are def not rich and not lavish at all! Cost of living is just so so high. Elle will soon realise that it’ll be hard to keep up this sharade! She’ll soon have to come bk down to earth!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I would never move to the US simply because of the bears
OT
I am not even making this up, but there was one at my front door before 10pm last night. They are just waking up from winter. 😅

IMG_4284.jpeg

---
I love how she’s sharing the crap you can buy in US supermarkets! Been here 5 years and miss UK food and supermarkets so much!!
Yes!! Supermarkets is the biggest thing I miss too. Food shopping is so depressing in comparison.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
And this my friends is why we find her so vile!

Reactions: 4
I love how she’s sharing the crap you can buy in US supermarkets! Been here 5 years and miss UK food and supermarkets so much! You can’t even get easter eggs out here, easter isnt really a thing out here surprisingly, no holidays, no chocolate eggs, no hot cross buns! Just the odd nasty cookie or sugary cereal! She’ll soon miss it! Shes still in the US honeymoon period.

Also my husband is on 250K a year and we live comfortably but we are def not rich and not lavish at all! Cost of living is just so so high. Elle will soon realise that it’ll be hard to keep up this sharade! She’ll soon have to come bk down to earth!
which state do you live in if you don’t mind me asking?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.