Elle Darby #74 Racist Elle Swift moves to the states & won’t be making any black mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen the story of Saint bringing her sunflowers - you can see at the end Connor ends the video abruptly as Elle reaches for her own camera. It’s almost like she’s saying oh no do it again I didn’t have my camera set up 🙄. Is nothing sacred; just live in the moment and enjoy your son bringing you flowers 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I just don't understand why she didn't research all of this before going out there?! It's fine as a couple to fly by the seat of your pants but not with two small children and two dogs waiting back at home.

Reactions: 27
They are like the annoying couple on property programmes like “A Place in the Sun”. They go to a pricey part of Spain with an average sized budget and a big list of wants then can’t understand why they aren’t finding what they are looking for in that area, when a simple google search would’ve told them they weren’t getting what they wanted there. But no instead they go all that way then act like they are being hard done by because they aren’t getting what they wanted.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
They wont be ready for the dogs to fly out in 3 to 4 weeks now, like they've said, at this rate surely?! They don't even know which state they'll be in then.

You'd think the dogs flights would already be booked, do they even know where they're flying them to? From my own research previously I do think it's ok to fly dogs for the right reasons but it takes a lot of preparation! Last thing you want is for one piece of paperwork to be wrong and they get confined in quarantine for months. I'm actually worried for them now. Hopefully the kennels they're at are more on it than Elle is.

Reactions: 21
The FL education system will be right up the racist's street. She'll feel like she's finally at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just don't understand why she didn't research all of this before going out there?! It's fine as a couple to fly by the seat of your pants but not with two small children and two dogs waiting back at home.
It’s total madness isn’t it? I am honestly gobsmacked by how immature and irresponsible they are being. Who moves anywhere with no home to go to and no idea which part of the country you want to live in? It’s crazy. As you say, if it were just Elle and one cup it would be fine, but to drag those little kids here there and everywhere is so unfair. I cannot believe this was planned as it’s so chaotic.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why wouldn’t they research a few states, whittle it down to a couple that they think would work for them and then take 3-4 weeks out to go over and explore them then make a concrete decision, that way when they had their visas it was a case of heading straight there and getting set up and settled. It’s not like they don’t have the money or flexibility to take an extended holiday to visit a couple of states. They did exactly that when she was exposed for being a racist, jumped on a plane to the US.

Reactions: 13
I don't know why they don't just rent/buy a Winnebago and tour the US instead????

Jaclyn Hill's house is in Tampa - her house was $2 million.........Kim and her husband from 'The Wads' - have a huge property in Florida and hers was $2,5 million.

For a house where Elle is now thinking of living, a family home with 5-6 bedrooms start at $1.9 million - again, she's deluded.

If she goes to the northern parts of the USA, like Washington state for example, she can have her 5-6 bedroom home for half the price of Florida. Sometimes you have to compromise

Reactions: 13
Sorry if I've missed it, but where is all their furnishings right now?? I know she mentioned they're being shipped, but they haven't even got the STATE they'll be living in yet, let alone the house! Is it just sat in storage? How will movers have access to it all to have it shipped? And who's dealing with the sale of their house??

Reactions: 4
Smoke & screen’s people! She has/always intended to live in Florida. Remember when she went to the USA after the scandal? Well they’re clearly doing another holiday before needing to settle down officially by May. It’s all content, but completely disingenuous. Who sits on a beach when they’re homeless and their dogs are thousands of miles away?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Florida. Lol. That’s all I have to say about that. (Sorry to anyone who lives there but no).

Healthy living continues. It’s sooooo easy to put on weight in the USA! I lived there for a year and I was soooo chubby when I left. Careful Carby!

Reactions: 6
Sorry if I've missed it, but where is all their furnishings right now?? I know she mentioned they're being shipped, but they haven't even got the STATE they'll be living in yet, let alone the house! Is it just sat in storage? How will movers have access to it all to have it shipped? And who's dealing with the sale of their house??
Their stuff is in storage, they’ll just pay a company to come and pack it all up (they’ll give them the code to the storage unit).
Their old house was sold months ago.

Reactions: 2
Can anybody tell me where the stripy jumper she’s linked is from? Don’t wanna give her money by clicking. Soz if anyone’s asked before, this thread makes me feel personally attacked as somebody that has emigrated abroad, initially on a temp visa, moved the dogs with me and had a baby with no support around so makes me feel too defensive to read through to see 😂 but I want the jumper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Can anybody tell me where the stripy jumper she’s linked is from? Don’t wanna give her money by clicking. Soz if anyone’s asked before, this thread makes me feel personally attacked as somebody that has emigrated abroad, initially on a temp visa, moved the dogs with me and had a baby with no support around so makes me feel too defensive to read through to see 😂 but I want the jumper
Free people

Reactions: 1
It’s from Free People ☺
IMG_8695.png

Reactions: 1
I don't think people have an issue with her moving, I say go for it! I admire them having a go. I think its a wonderful thing to be brave enough to have a go....it's the chaos surrounding it, and the fakeness too. She's not planned or researched anything at all. It just seems to be all about pintrest worthy content! It's weird imo, and they come across as so immature about it all. It doesn't seem a serious move at all. So people are questioning it.
---
Smoke & screen’s people! She has/always intended to live in Florida. Remember when she went to the USA after the scandal? Well they’re clearly doing another holiday before needing to settle down officially by May. It’s all content, but completely disingenuous. Who sits on a beach when they’re homeless and their dogs are thousands of miles away?
This 100%.

Reactions: 10
I don't think people have an issue with her moving, I say go for it! I admire them having a go. I think its a wonderful thing to be brave enough to have a go....it's the chaos surrounding it, and the fakeness too. She's not planned or researched anything at all. It just seems to be all about pintrest worthy content! It's weird imo, and they come across as so immature about it all. It doesn't seem a serious move at all. So people are questioning it.
---

This 100%.
This 🙌🙌 100% agree, I’d never say don’t go for it, but to give it the best chance of working out plan! I would want my rental ready to go, even if it had meant either her or Con going on their own before. I honestly hope they like it and stay, for those kids and dogs sake, they need a bit of stability. Romeo especially has had none.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.