Elle Darby #74 Racist Elle Swift moves to the states & won’t be making any black mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused. Why are they moving to America? Do they have jobs to go to out there? Have they any experience of living/visiting there before? Seems like some pipe dream she’s chasing which is going to end very badly.

Reactions: 18
Just watched their vlog, they are so naive!!
I moved to the US from UK 5 years ago and they think they’ll be living some sort of film out here 😂 visiting the US on holiday is VERY different to living here… once the novelty wears off she will be missing home comforts for sure!!

I have visited some parts of California, I havent visited san diego admittedly but I was quite underwhelmed! There are alot of shitholes in california, a massive homeless problem, its crazy expensive and traffic is a nightmare, the weather isn’t as good as you think either, its quite grey for long parts of the year! But you dont get the lovely seasons. I think they should reconsider where they will live!

I love how she didnt address what visa they are coming on…. i expect they have spent a fortune on top immigration lawyers!! My husbands company did our application for us and I know it cost the company 10kish. Connor is such a freeloader too… gets under my skin so much!!

Reactions: 32
She has no idea how much it will cost to feed her family if they are focusing on healthy food.

Most things labelled as “health foods” in the US have gone though some sort of processing. Even so called whole fruits and vegetables are poor quality and will have more pesticides in them than used elsewhere.

Sugar, salt and fat are added into so many foods and they don’t have to disclose it in the same way.

The MILK her SON and not even one year old SON will drink will be laced with sugar and other medicines that are more tightly controlled within the UK and Europe.

The potable water is abysmal. The cost of utilities is greater than what it it here, and that’s saying something.

Texas has little federal involvement as it’s the only State that has in its constitution that they can seceded when they want to from the federal government and operate as an independent state again.

They want to move to Texas because taxes are low - shows their privilege. Stuff in Texas is expensive to make up for the lack of tax raised form income/property. The transport connections, roads outside of major cities is shocking, the schools outside of major cities are not well maintained.

Do they want to live in a suburb next to a major city and nothing else. No play parks, unless I’m a strip mall or fast food restaurant? Everything has to be driven to and this is a State that allows 15 y/o to drive.

Moving because of a vibe is not it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
I will never understand why she has to sugar coat EVERYTHING .

They have no friends out there, no family out there neither of them have amazing careers that they head off to each day, she has young kids and no support system now around her, no one to do a bit of babysitting etc but it's all super exciting and perfect ...... Really ? in what world .

Reactions: 56
She chats such utter tit. She has blinkers on to all the warnings etc, she’s in for a shock I think. How can she expect to be relatable when she lies/sugar coats everything. Life isn’t a dream, and the world doesn’t revolve around you and your scrounge of a husband Elle. Hoping this move will open their eyes to the harsh realities for some areas of the world, and what a privileged life they’ve had/ left behind…complete idiots

QUOTE="MeghanSnarkle, post: 18682913, member: 19199"]

They have no friends out there, no family out there neither of them have amazing careers that they head off to each day, she has young kids and no support system now around her, no one to do a bit of babysitting etc but it's all super exciting and perfect ...... Really ? in what world .
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 9
Why are they talking over eachother so much in their Q&A, and why have they adopted completely different personalities for this video.
They come across so naive to me yet big headed at the same time. They think theyre above everyone else, and we should all learn off them.
I can’t believe they’re actually parents.

naive and immature*

Reactions: 31
Thank you to @Telly Fanatic for the thread name with most votes. Sorry @WhiteOrchid - we aren't allowed to use curse words in thread titles
Nevermind @evoway13 😘 (I'll type it out as Foxtrot Oscar next time ..... 🤝🏻😅)

NEW THREAD, NEW ERA ANGLES!!!

Kween AnGLe and One Cup Con are America's problem now, so let's manifest a collective mass Sage-ing from Westbury to Bath.

Nice to see she's Ronsealed her hands but not her face for the move..... classic EDL 👌

Gotta get the Temu Van Arpels bracelet in there hasn't she 😜

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m so confused. Why are they moving to America? Do they have jobs to go to out there? Have they any experience of living/visiting there before? Seems like some pipe dream she’s chasing which is going to end very badly.
This is exactly it. It's a pipe dream. I'm all for chasing your dreams, squeezing every bit of happiness into your life and not regretting things. I sort of admire her for having a go and going for it. However, what I can't understand is the lack of planning and thought that's gone into this move. They have no job, no actual plan. It was only last week she was asking for recommendations on where to live and what areas were family friendly! Like wtf??? She should have done this months ago. She's got 2 very young children, its not like it's just her and con running off into the distance to chase a dream. Have they looked at schools and education? Opportunities for the children? Crime rates? And health insurance? If they are asking for places to live I highly doubt any of this mentioned has been given a thought. What will they do if god forbid one of the kids gets seriously poorly out there in the first few months? Have they planned for any of it? Or have they just planned their airport outfits and welcome to our new crib outfits!
They both strike me as incredibly immature. I think elle romanticses the US. Its a beautiful place, of course it is. But it wont all be roses. Its like she's just been on pintrest and thinks it's like the 1980s usa aesthetics everywhere over there and she will live this LA lifestyle.
Elle is extremely sentimental and I honestly think she will miss her home comforts and her family, the grief over her mum may calm during the initial excitement but I do feel over time, especially Christmas she will miss the familiar and long for the nostalgia of home. She won't be going to farm shops, Christmas markets, and having cosy walks. She will miss her sisters and probably her dad. I dont even think her dad will be able to visit her will he??
I think Connor will find independence more in the USA and I do feel it will cause trouble. He will be in the gym with his English accent and he will get attention- and elle won't like that. So I do think they will be back. I do wish them luck because there are two gorgeous little boys with them and I think abit of stability is what they both need for a while now..... but we will see, maybe she will prove me wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 44
another thing as well, UK well off/'rich' is very vastly different to US rich. i don't think they'll be living as comfortably as they think they will be

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I completely get the appeal of moving abroad but surely it would have made sense to have an extended holiday say for a month to actually work it all out? A normal person would surely do that, not just go on a whim and figure it out when they are there.

Reactions: 18
I completely get the appeal of moving abroad but surely it would have made sense to have an extended holiday say for a month to actually work it all out? A normal person would surely do that, not just go on a whim and figure it out when they are there.

I did my travels before kids and loved every minute though it was hard and lonely somd days.

With a toddler and a baby on the way nooo thanks. I love my home my routines my support system and friends. No way in hell im moving abroad 🤣 she seems bored. Like get hobbies workplace and do stuff with ur kids. It wont be as rosey as she paints it. It really wont.

Reactions: 16
Was it just me that thought Connor deffo seemed more for the move than Elle ? No mention of any hard goodbyes with his family ? I feel sad for the boys - I have a boy same age as saint and I couldn’t imagine taking him away from his extended family for my own dreams , even though they are young they still need their grandparents etc IMO.

Reactions: 11
I feel like I put more thought into my holidays to the US than these two have put into their move there.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Was it just me that thought Connor deffo seemed more for the move than Elle ? No mention of any hard goodbyes with his family ? I feel sad for the boys - I have a boy same age as saint and I couldn’t imagine taking him away from his extended family for my own dreams , even though they are young they still need their grandparents etc IMO.
Idk in today’s vlog they both said what they’ll miss most. Connor said family and loved ones, Elle said Cadbury’s chocolate 🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Their US move literally seems to me like when you’re bored and fed up with your life and want a change, and you fantasise about what your dream would be and think that all the materialistic things will somehow magic you into happiness and make life better… in reality it won’t make a change at all because it’s just all material things! Reality is gonna hit her HARD once they’ve settled down and realised what normal life is like out there, and that she doesn’t have her choccy biccies and cosy weather anymore. Give it 8 months for that to kick in and she’ll be thinking about coming back I reckon!
---

She said they have “family” out there somewhere (can’t remember where, think it was on her IG stories) which tbh I find hard to believe! Probs just distant friends of her dads from the US from all those years ago lol
---
This is exactly it. It's a pipe dream. I'm all for chasing your dreams, squeezing every bit of happiness into your life and not regretting things. I sort of admire her for having a go and going for it. However, what I can't understand is the lack of planning and thought that's gone into this move. They have no job, no actual plan. It was only last week she was asking for recommendations on where to live and what areas were family friendly! Like wtf??? She should have done this months ago. She's got 2 very young children, its not like it's just her and con running off into the distance to chase a dream. Have they looked at schools and education? Opportunities for the children? Crime rates? And health insurance? If they are asking for places to live I highly doubt any of this mentioned has been given a thought. What will they do if god forbid one of the kids gets seriously poorly out there in the first few months? Have they planned for any of it? Or have they just planned their airport outfits and welcome to our new crib outfits!
They both strike me as incredibly immature. I think elle romanticses the US. Its a beautiful place, of course it is. But it wont all be roses. Its like she's just been on pintrest and thinks it's like the 1980s usa aesthetics everywhere over there and she will live this LA lifestyle.
Elle is extremely sentimental and I honestly think she will miss her home comforts and her family, the grief over her mum may calm during the initial excitement but I do feel over time, especially Christmas she will miss the familiar and long for the nostalgia of home. She won't be going to farm shops, Christmas markets, and having cosy walks. She will miss her sisters and probably her dad. I dont even think her dad will be able to visit her will he??
I think Connor will find independence more in the USA and I do feel it will cause trouble. He will be in the gym with his English accent and he will get attention- and elle won't like that. So I do think they will be back. I do wish them luck because there are two gorgeous little boys with them and I think abit of stability is what they both need for a while now..... but we will see, maybe she will prove me wrong
This summed everything up perfectly!!

Reactions: 7
I don’t think was excited enough about running away from her past. 🤣🤣🤣

Talk about over the top gushing. Those tweets are still going to be there. You cannot run away from the problems you created.

So her audience is largely UK based, will brands in the UK chose to work with an influencer based in the US. Will US brands chose to work with an influencer in the US with an UK audience. Not really sure how she will appeal to any brands.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.