Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd put money on her not having work done to her hips. I have a very similar body type and can tell you now that having a hip shelf is a big insecurity of mine (I'm a UK size 12, 5'1"). Also you're wrong about the workouts to even it out. Been there done that. The only thing that reduced them is overall weight loss, and even then the rest of you shrinks too to match
have you tried heavy weights with a designed programme and adequate amount of protein ?

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a less thought through gift giving guide - without the actual gifts to show in the video?? That was so odd, didn’t it occur to her that it’s normal to actually show off the items! Not just reel off a list !!

Reactions: 18
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a less thought through gift giving guide - without the actual gifts to show in the video?? That was so odd, didn’t it occur to her that it’s normal to actually show off the items! Not just reel off a list !!
its just laziness. She knows gift guides are popular videos and she’ll get good views regardless

Reactions: 5
Can I put forward a suggestion for new thread title?

Angelle is a RIP off but Elle doesnt care....Someone please cut con mans hair

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ve listened to that podcast the other day and think they were talking about Elle too! Did Conman post that story where his shoes cost £400(!!!) and he marked it 7/10?? Did anyone get a screenshot? 🙏

I also wonder what they’re going to do for the next month to keep content up, sick of hauls!

Reactions: 4
Think I might be a bit late to the party but are Elle and Gemma miles trying to live parallel lives to eachother? All their content/style is very very similar

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Think I might be a bit late to the party but are Elle and Gemma miles trying to live parallel lives to eachother? All their content/style is very very similar
They’re basically the same person, however gemma isn’t as popular enough to start being unaffordable yet like our Elle 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
They’re basically the same person, however gemma isn’t as popular enough to start being unaffordable yet like our Elle 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ohh okay, I’ve only just come across Gemma but watched a couple of her videos and was basically like watching one of elles, especially as it looks like they’ve posted the exact same videos in the last day or so

Reactions: 7
Just watched the first 20 seconds of the gift guide and if she shoves that ring in the camera anymore she'll break the bloody lens!!!!

Reactions: 11
I was coming here to post the same thing. They’re like the same person?! I watched some of gemma’s older videos and she kept referring to herself in third person. Does she always do that?

Reactions: 4
Her extensions/tracks are always on show, they never look nice. She needs to get rid.

Reactions: 22
The vanity on this gift guide is outstanding! why do they think they are the king and queen of everything LOL! Queen of autumn queen of Christmas and they have decided they are the king and queen of holidays! please far more interesting people to turn to in regards to holidays!

The are so out of touch with the real world its so funny to watch!

Reactions: 13
I can't stand Connor, he is so annoying!!!! They are talking about how Elle paid for him and 5/6 of their friends to go to Vegas for his birthday and obviously that couldn't happen then she said she bought him a Cartier bracelet instead and he is like AnGeLzzzzZZz have you seen it on my wrist???? And Elle said it is cos it was too small for him. Then he is like the presents don't count cos I haven't been to vegas/got the bracelet. Oh shut up you stupid big baby brat.

EDIT NEED TO ADD AS FURTHER THROUGH THE VIDEO

WOWWWWW. THey are talking about airpods and how you can get them engraved and Elle is like oh I don't have any airpods and Con is like "I ordered myself a new pair, so you can have my old ones" and Elle is like "oh... i thought a nice/romantic present would be engraved ones and" and Con is like "oh well, next time!!!"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
After partly watching both the gift guide videos she’s done I’m actually in disbelief. I think this year out of all years she’s been the worse! She’s really lost the plot??? So out of touch with all these gift ideas, has she forgotten that her main audience is teen girls who don’t work or have part time jobs that don’t pay enough for them to be splashing that much cash on Christmas gifts. She’s become such a flaunter it’s so horrible, I think Elle is becoming such an ugly person. Not in term of looks (although I think her filler is awful - each to their own) but the person she’s become in the past year especially since lockdown 1

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.