Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not fat but my god why does she have to breath in so much with try on stories you can literally see her unable to breath from sucking it all in! Just own it girl no shame your not exactly massive!!

Shouldnt Her gift guide have AFF written all over it as doubt they aren’t links to make her money?

Reactions: 11
Elle Darby - forever 'designing' oversized clothes to fit into a small.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
For someone short I don’t get why she didn’t make petite ones because the over sized bunched up look is not a flattering look for me at least.

Reactions: 10
DD!/E I don't think so hunny! More like an F/FF. That Hazel Wood claims be be a 34DD and her boobs don't look anywhere near as big! I have larger boobs and a 10 unless a baggy oversized tee or jumper wouldn't go near me!

Reactions: 7
DD!/E I don't think so hunny! More like an F/FF. That Hazel Wood claims be be a 34DD and her boobs don't look anywhere near as big! I have larger boobs and a 10 unless a baggy oversized tee or jumper wouldn't go near me!
I have a 34e chest and her boobs make me feel like mine are small I can’t fit in a 10, 12 most of the times but for tight tops I have a 14 the mind boggles.

I have a 34e chest and her boobs make me feel like mine are small I can’t fit in a 10, 12 most of the times but for tight tops I have a 14 the mind boggles.

Bet she wears the wrong back size and is more like a 30G or something!

Reactions: 8
I think I’ve said it on here before but she is probably basing her size on either stuff that is supposed to be oversized or cheap websites like missguided. I’m usually a uk8 and I have to buy a 4 or 6 on some websites because the clothes are huge - it doesn’t mean I am actually a size 4 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Maybe she should try and get a #gifted bra fitting somewhere that knows how to fit properly. I went up to a 36HH when I was breastfeeding my baby and she probably isn’t too far off that ratio. Wouldn’t surprise me if she was a 32G or 34FF. She’ll be so uncomfortable if she is wearing the wrong size bra.

Reactions: 3
Maybe she should try and get a #gifted bra fitting somewhere that knows how to fit properly. I went up to a 36HH when I was breastfeeding my baby and she probably isn’t too far off that ratio. Wouldn’t surprise me if she was a 32G or 34FF. She’ll be so uncomfortable if she is wearing the wrong size bra.
That’s the thing she very rarely wears a bra, so she’s probably just guessing what her bra size is which will be either a “ small maybe a small or it’s definitely a small “ 😂

• Haha
She’s got a nice curvy figure that I’m sure lots of people would love to have (I’ve always wished I was a bit more curvy or had bigger boobs!) so I don’t know why she lies repeatedly about her size. I’m a size 10-12, more or less flat chested and my hips are small in comparison to hers so if I can’t squeeze a size 8 over my thighs and fat arse I’m sure she can’t squeeze a size 8 over her boobs and hips. She must know people don’t believe her when she says she’s an XS or a size 8...

Reactions: 12
She’s got a nice curvy figure that I’m sure lots of people would love to have (I’ve always wished I was a bit more curvy or had bigger boobs!) so I don’t know why she lies repeatedly about her size. I’m a size 10-12, more or less flat chested and my hips are small in comparison to hers so if I can’t squeeze a size 8 over my thighs and fat arse I’m sure she can’t squeeze a size 8 over her boobs and hips. She must know people don’t believe her when she says she’s an XS or a size 8...
Elle and the likes are complicit in causing young and/or impressionable viewers into having distorted views on their own bodies. By linking her clothing size (UK 8, ok boo boo) to nearly every post she makes, flexing that she is this small size.. she is creating a standard that no normal human being could ever achieve. Depressingly, the fake-ass lives of Elle and Con are aspirational content for those who consume it. Thinking of her viewers trying to emulate something they could never realistically achieve makes me sad.

• Heart
Think Conmans shoe story and Elle are both spoken about in this podcast. Interesting, it is from the blog about influencers.

Reactions: 3
Wow who’s this girl?

Cant believe how much she’s changed and the way she talks 😆 least she’s slowed down a bit 😂

• Wow
Think Conmans shoe story and Elle are both spoken about in this podcast. Interesting, it is from the blog about influencers.

I shared on another forum and thought that story was related to Elle 🥴 I think Carys is mentioned too with the car.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.