Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I’ve just looked at that Gemma Miles’ Instagram that you guys are on about and it’s like going onto an exact copy of elle’s insta! I’m so confused are they copying one another or summit?

Edit: they also both seem to have the same god damn awful lip/cheek/jaw filler, and the exact same fake hair’

Reactions: 15
I can't stand Connor, he is so annoying!!!! They are talking about how Elle paid for him and 5/6 of their friends to go to Vegas for his birthday and obviously that couldn't happen then she said she bought him a Cartier bracelet instead and he is like AnGeLzzzzZZz have you seen it on my wrist???? And Elle said it is cos it was too small for him. Then he is like the presents don't count cos I haven't been to vegas/got the bracelet. Oh shut up you stupid big baby brat.

EDIT NEED TO ADD AS FURTHER THROUGH THE VIDEO

WOWWWWW. THey are talking about airpods and how you can get them engraved and Elle is like oh I don't have any airpods and Con is like "I ordered myself a new pair, so you can have my old ones" and Elle is like "oh... i thought a nice/romantic present would be engraved ones and" and Con is like "oh well, next time!!!"
They’re showing their true colours... give a fool enough rope and all that 🤐 would love it all to go tits up for them and for them both to end up stone cold broke

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Same! I legit thought this was Elle and Con at first glance! 😲😲
Gemma has realised that the money is better having a fake relationship on camera so she's wheeled her "boyfriend she broke up with but never did" out to try and get some chemistry online... it's not working 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm annoyed at Conor literally mansplaining video game things in their latest videos saying us AnGeLZzz should understand boyfriends need their 'down time' with the boysssss and we should just get that as women, should 'get that' and maybe we should think of a gaming 'sesh' as us having bubble bath!? And then Elle acting up the dumb blonde trope indicating that all girlfriends/sisters etc find this stuff VERY confusing and whilst they patronisingly describing what a gaming chair is.

duck them and their gender norms. I'm a huge gamer and I just happen to be female... but people like Conman and Elle are why we never get taken seriously.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Wow I’ve just looked at that Gemma Miles’ Instagram that you guys are on about and it’s like going onto an exact copy of elle’s insta! I’m so confused are they copying one another or summit?

Edit: they also both seem to have the same god damn awful lip/cheek/jaw filler, and the exact same fake hair’
there’s definitely similarities

This might be an unpopular opinion 🥴 but I think Gemma presents herself way better than Elle, she always looks clean, hair extensions placed nicely so you don’t see them, house looks clean, boyfriend looks clean and presentable 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How out of touch are they with this gift guide? She started growing on me again but duck me. Spoilt brats or what?

Reactions: 16
How out of touch are they with this gift guide? She started growing on me again but duck me. Spoilt brats or what?
I think you've hit the nail there she's nothing but a spoilt brat and always has been. It makes me wonder if what the family member said was all that bad. They probably gave her some home truths that she didn't like so she flounced off in a huff to live with her drippy boyfriend Con-Artist.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else notice on her stories yesterday she said she "forgot" it was Tuesday so uploaded her video? Funny how Gemma uploaded the same video before her lol. I bet that is the reason she """""Forgot"""""

Reactions: 17
It makes me wonder if what the family member said was all that bad. They probably gave her some home truths that she didn't like so she flounced off in a huff to live with her drippy boyfriend Con-Artist.
I don't think I'm up to date on this ? what happened with a family member ?

Reactions: 4
After partly watching both the gift guide videos she’s done I’m actually in disbelief. I think this year out of all years she’s been the worse! She’s really lost the plot??? So out of touch with all these gift ideas, has she forgotten that her main audience is teen girls who don’t work or have part time jobs that don’t pay enough for them to be splashing that much cash on Christmas gifts. She’s become such a flaunter it’s so horrible, I think Elle is becoming such an ugly person. Not in term of looks (although I think her filler is awful - each to their own) but the person she’s become in the past year especially since lockdown 1
I agree it is hard to watch. They didnt listen to the podcast obviously

Reactions: 4
everything about that video was wrong. Over inflated egos and over inflated lips. Plus why is Elle so shiny?
What annoys me more is CONNUHHs invisalign that he got for free... my partner has invisalign and it's hella freaking expensive. Winds me up so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't think I'm up to date on this ? what happened with a family member ?
If you look up her 'confidence ' vlog on YouTube she does touch on it there. Someone in the family close to her, told her she's an embarrassment to them and probably other things. She went to live with Con-Artist and his family. Not sure exactly who, but she fell out with everyone apart from her sisters. I would guess she fell out with her mother and mother's husband. Maybe her dad's wife too as they rarely get a mention.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.