Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
97F752DC-B25B-45A7-BBFD-7044F0F2BF5B.jpeg

Jesus Christ those lips 🤢🤢🤢🤢

I have had filler but hers look vile!

I still have doubts over the hips being natural, I disagree when I watch back old vlogs and i have seen them all that her hips are naturally like that. They are a very unnatural shape now imo. Fat does not just deposit itself disproportionately in one area without it smattering elsewhere

I know what you mean, isn’t that what a Brazilian butt lift does redeposit the fat from other areas of the body but to the bum. Never heard of anyone having it put in their hips but it could be a thing. And it would not surprise me if she’s had that done! Her waist to hip ratio doesn’t seem natural to me either!

I still think she starved herself when she bodybuilding and is not a naturally slim / petite girl! Short maybe but I wouldn’t describe her as petite in any shape or form.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
View attachment 303441

Jesus Christ those lips 🤢🤢🤢🤢

I have had filler but hers look vile!

I know what you mean, isn’t that what a Brazilian butt lift does redeposit the fat from other areas of the body but to the bum. Never heard of anyone having it put in their hips but it could be a thing. And it would not surprise me if she’s had that done! Her waist to hip ratio doesn’t seem natural to me either!

I still think she starved herself when she bodybuilding and is not a naturally slim / petite girl! Short maybe but I wouldn’t describe her as petite in any shape or form.
Yeah I think it’s in her ass too haha! This picture is what I mean she’s fairly lean here and her hips were unnaturally large at this point and as she’s got bigger I don’t think they look as severe but I definitely think she did something as they still look unnatural for her frame

A BBL does change the hips too I found a before and after on google that demonstrates that

Attachments

Reactions: 8
173F3C27-5F99-49BD-B25D-5641FF9DAC0E.png

thought size 10 was more considered a medium in the uk? Ignore me if I’m wrong, I always buy like XL so have no clue on smaller sizes 😂

Reactions: 13
I find gift guides a bit odd because her taste will not suit most people who know their partners / family it’s all very generic. Also why are those jogging bottoms so baggy at the bottom the pouffy 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Sorry, I was watching her "gift guide for her" video but she was irritating me (oops) so I just looked at the description and I'm near tears at her suggestions? She said Luxury + budget but it's mainly CT, Angelle, designer brands and tech 😭 I appreciate that a few people can still afford that stuff this Christmas, but as someone who's been furloughed.. having to sit through a video talking about Dior, Balenciaga and £65 Architecture coffee table book the video just left me feeling a little deflated. Seeing as she's doing all these videos separate anyway (her/him/??) maybe this year would've been the one to separate the luxury and "bUdGeT" items, or at least have them in separate halves of the video.

I do partly feel as though a lot of influencers end up with suggestion lists like this because they forget what budget means to the average person.. plus given she's recently said that her and Connor often just buy each other a bleedin holiday each Christmas I don't know why I'm surprised
View attachment 303404
I called it that she wouldn’t do anything more affordable 🤦🏻‍♀️ Ah yeah, jo malone, Alexander McQueen, vlogging camera, Charlotte tilbury... all really affordable isn’t it

Reactions: 7
Yeah I think it’s in her ass too haha! This picture is what I mean she’s fairly lean here and her hips were unnaturally large at this point and as she’s got bigger I don’t think they look as severe but I definitely think she did something as they still look unnatural for her frame

A BBL does change the hips too I found a before and after on google that demonstrates that

Wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what she’s had done then. I don’t think they were anywhere near as prominent in the bodybuilding days.

Reactions: 2
She goes out of her way and poses awkwardly to hide her hips most the time so I really doubt she paid for them.

Reactions: 9
She goes out of her way and poses awkwardly to hide her hips most the time so I really doubt she paid for them.
Hmmm I don’t think that is the case at all she wears clothes that accentuate them. Maybe now she ties jumpers round her waist etc but that’s probably because of her weight gain if you look at when these hips magically appeared and sometimes now she’s showing them off IMO. This picture from 19th october she’s clearly showing off her hips?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
This bit makes me laugh she was an 6/8 back then so surely more of a 12/14 now!
4752EE33-FF4D-4E48-8F04-84B6F7AF2134.jpeg

Hmmm I don’t think that is the case at all she wears clothes that accentuate them. Maybe now she ties jumpers round her waist etc but that’s probably because of her weight gain if you look at when these hips magically appeared and sometimes now she’s showing them off IMO. This picture from 19th october she’s clearly showing off her hips?

I agree she’s always showing them off. She loves that cheap fake barbie look she’s got going on!

I’m thinking more older try on hauls where she would pose the full time with her arms glued to her hips

04076491-22BE-4567-A12F-A5636BE2A0B0.jpeg
2D7C2C0B-BA13-4FC7-845D-76B2EAB78C8B.jpeg

Reactions: 6
She always stands like she’s either about to burst or is desperate to use the bathroom and that’s just not a look! You can always see it in her face too how much she’s holding her breath in! The way she is about her size and her figure isn’t healthy for her

Reactions: 6
Wow she's finally admitted she's a size 10... Well I'd still say she's more of a 12 with those hips and boobs. Yes she has thin legs and a thin waist but those hips won't fit in a 10

I’m sorry but who buys this utter rubbish?! Just seen the latest collection and the clothes look beyond cheap and unflattering to say the least! Oversized or fitted, it looks crap! Must give her some credit though, it’s quite a feat to “create” (and by create I mean drop ship from China) an oversized pair of trousers that look like you have a camel toe.

I don’t understand why anyone would pay her ridiculous prices when they can go onto Boohoo or AliExpress and order direct at a fraction of the cost.

As for size 10...ok then...😒

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.