Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww boohoo poor con is upset he can’t go to the gym anymore. How about using a bedroom in your FIVE bedroom house? Or in your garden? There’s people with no jobs, no house and don’t know how they are going to feed their kids. He is such a waste of space

• Angry
Reactions: 50
Aww boohoo poor con is upset he can’t go to the gym anymore. How about using a bedroom in your FIVE bedroom house? Or in your garden? There’s people with no jobs, no house and don’t know how they are going to feed their kids. He is such a waste of space
Or break lockdown rules to go and use your BIL garden gym like he did regularly last time

Reactions: 23
God these 2 really are a self entitled pair of knobs aren't they!

Neither of them realise how lucky they've got it! Her conning 'the angels' (sorry their parents!) out of thousands for her over priced tit, buying more white company and lying about her size! And him living off her! Here's an idea why don't you both just shut the duck up, no one feels sorry for you you unbearable twats!!!!

Reactions: 21
Didn’t Con-artist build his gym in the garage in the end anyway.
Sorry, didn’t Con-artist get his girlfriend to pay someone else to install a gym in the garage anyway. In which case, all he’s missing is a public mirror to pose in front of for selfies.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In primark haul lying about her size again. Buys a pair of pjs in a size medium (size 12-14) so they will be oversized and ‘able to pull them right up’ but later on in the video, she buys a large sized (think it’s 14-16 or 16-18) so it’s oversized despite the jumper already being oversized. If this girl is gonna lie about her size at least keep it consistent 😂

Reactions: 15
In primark haul lying about her size again. Buys a pair of pjs in a size medium (size 12-14) so they will be oversized and ‘able to pull them right up’ but later on in the video, she buys a large sized (think it’s 14-16 or 16-18) so it’s oversized despite the jumper already being oversized. If this girl is gonna lie about her size at least keep it consistent 😂
To be fair you can't really blame her for getting different Primark sizes. I'm 5'1" and a similar shape to her. Last week I bought skinny jeans in size 14 and a jumper in XS from Primark.

It's about the only shop that happens in though. I wouldn't be able to fit my big toe in a Zara small

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love christmas as much as the next person and dont get me wrong have definitely considered putting the tree up slightly earlier this year but my god......the 1st of bleeping november!!!! It just sucks the magic and special meaning out of it.....I'm sure she loves it because it means money for her!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I love christmas as much as the next person and dont get me wrong have definitely considered putting the tree up slightly earlier this year but my god......the 1st of bleeping november!!!! It just sucks the magic and special meaning out of it.....I'm sure she loves it because it means money for her!!!
And I thought I went over board last year when I put mine up on the 2nd of December, Jesus Christ is there any need to put it up on the 1st of November!

Reactions: 9
Loads of them are putting their trees up, it’s obviously a good money maker 🙄🙄🙄

Personally while it is a little early yet I don’t mind, I think this year mine will go up a little bit earlier than usual.

Reactions: 11
Wow its the 1st of November, not even on the right side of it yet and they've turned their house into Santa's grotto. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 13
How do you become self obsessed dick like her?! Its not like she has the excuse that shes super young or something. She is so privilaged with the life she leads and she has zero sense of reality! Boohoo if she cant go overspending To shops like no one gives a duck! I Hope in year 2020 people Come To see the real colours of these influencers and theyre world will burn. The way she acts is just ugly inside out. Ugly personality will always shine through the angelle bullshit.

Ps. Why the hell is her face so shiny?? It is not a good look on anyone

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s only done it for the YouTube content! There will be a Christmas house tour, decorate with me, Christmas shop with me, Christmas q&a, Christmas clothes haul 🙄

The diamond in her ring is the dullest looking thing I’ve ever seen! Actually looks like rock salt
There’s no sparkle to it anymore. It looks like the kind you’d get from a Christmas cracker

Reactions: 14
"Lockdown news is hard, I'm with you guys, but in the meantime here is my £110+ Primark haul and White Company Christmas decs spread across my big house"

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Shes put the bleeping tree up??!! Can anyone post any pics of the evidence please? 😂 (blocked on insta)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Lockdown news is hard, I'm with you guys, but in the meantime here is my £110+ Primark haul and White Company Christmas decs spread across my big house"
There's people who can't even feed their children and there she is showing off every expensive thing she has. She makes me sick. She's not a kind girl at all, if she was she would donate and not be such a pretentious tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Shes such a show off and has no thoughts for anyone but herself!

The whole nice 'hi angels' bollocks is such an act shes not the nice sweet person she pretends to be at all!

Needs a massive reality check!

Reactions: 14
A lot of influencers, if not the majority of them, are show offs. It’s how it all starts, showing off their glam outfits, their holidays, their gifts, their date nights ect and it just grows and grows and gets worse and worse.

elle is one of the biggest show offs though, she’s constantly rubbing her wealth into people’s faces, always showing off her fancy holidays, her big house, expensive house items, it’s just vile and especially at a time like this when the country is on its arse and people are jobless and starving.

Reactions: 15
A lot of influencers, if not the majority of them, are show offs. It’s how it all starts, showing off their glam outfits, their holidays, their gifts, their date nights ect and it just grows and grows and gets worse and worse.

elle is one of the biggest show offs though, she’s constantly rubbing her wealth into people’s faces, always showing off her fancy holidays, her big house, expensive house items, it’s just vile and especially at a time like this when the country is on its arse and people are jobless and starving.
Exactly this 😩 I think what’s most disappointing is that she never really used to be this way, always talking about her “bargains” from Primark, Poundland etc. I’m guessing that’s what attracted a lot of her audience, myself included at the time. But like you said, once she started showing off it just escalated over time.

I’m bloody lucky not to have been too badly hit by COVID in terms of finances, but even so all the showing off makes me feel a bit tit at times. Myself and my partner work so hard (him especially) and can’t spend all the money that they do! I just can’t imagine how anyone who’s been badly affected would feel seeing her videos and posts at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.