Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A read for Elle and Conman!

This could have been written about barbie and ken it’s bang on!

I know a lot of influencers are just as bad but these something about these pair of twats that I find really irritating!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know of a hoodie similar to Elle’s one? I would never pay £50 for it, especially with the ugly ‘Angelle’ at the back! I’ve checked primark but they don’t have one ☹
Next have some for £30 but will have a look online in a sec incase anywhere else actually the next ones different. Are these fleece she will buy from a cheap wholesale probably so might even be on ebay

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know of a hoodie similar to Elle’s one? I would never pay £50 for it, especially with the ugly ‘Angelle’ at the back! I’ve checked primark but they don’t have one ☹
I have a pink one from Amazon and it was around £25. They have them on there in a few colours, not sure if they have them in this exact colour if that’s what you’re wanting though?

• Heart
My MIL got me one from Tesco last Christmas! So comfy. I imagine they'll do them again. 😊

• Heart
Not helpful but my local Primark had loads in today x

• Heart
61A84FFF-1EF2-43E9-9F58-F6824372D8A6.png

Shes talking about small businesses and goes and links her own, talk about selfish and entitled

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
ive got one from H&M a few weeks ago for £19.99! I’ve seen them in new look and dunelm x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This could have been written about barbie and ken it’s bang on!

I know a lot of influencers are just as bad but these something about these pair of twats that I find really irritating!
on their instagram story they’ve said an influencer has asked them to remove this article. I would love to know who.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oodies are good if you can stretch your budget to £75, they're like 6xl so hugely oversized to be snuggly for everyone. Can't remember if they have plain ones though, might just be patterned but they are cute

Reactions: 2
I bet the Christmas shite is an AD. Someone posted the other day and must have had questions about their tree in the back and then put up a story saying it’s to do with a planned AD they’re working on as to why it’s up to early. Bet Elle is too. Can’t for the life of me think of who it was but they’re all the same sort of YouTube style of creators.
Also I saw that the Gemma Miles girl popped something up about how her page and channel is a ‘Covid free’ zone as a place for people to destress which is just a cop out for saying it doesn’t affect her and she wants to carry on as normal without being accused of being insensitive.. give it a week before Elle announces the same!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Also I saw that the Gemma Miles girl popped something up about how her page and channel is a ‘Covid free’ zone as a place for people to destress which is just a cop out for saying it doesn’t affect her and she wants to carry on as normal without being accused of being insensitive..
I call bollocks on this excuse. Weren't videos mentioning COVID de-monitized in the last lockdown? I highly suspect it's connected to $$$ and selfishness, rather than any other kind of motive. Brogan Tate was one who wouldn't mention it, apart from a couple of seconds of text saying "thank you nurses" or similar on the end of one video, and let's just say that Tattle noticed 🤣

Reactions: 9
Elle reminds me of how some girls were at my school..... too much make up ( She looks like she's been rolling around in highlighter), braces, show offs and needed a good slap.

Reactions: 13
The garden centre she likes staying open so I wonder how many trips we get to see of that over lockdown angels

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet the Christmas shite is an AD. Someone posted the other day and must have had questions about their tree in the back and then put up a story saying it’s to do with a planned AD they’re working on as to why it’s up to early. Bet Elle is too. Can’t for the life of me think of who it was but they’re all the same sort of YouTube style of creators.
Also I saw that the Gemma Miles girl popped something up about how her page and channel is a ‘Covid free’ zone as a place for people to destress which is just a cop out for saying it doesn’t affect her and she wants to carry on as normal without being accused of being insensitive.. give it a week before Elle announces the same!

Us peasants can escape covid and look at theyre crazy ass consumerism and lip fillers. So high and mighty of them To offer this 😊😊😊 dear jesus they need To wake up

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.