Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally races through life to win the battle for content. She might be rich but what a sad life she must lead that she can't enjoy anything in the present.

Reactions: 23
They all try and outshine each other with the poxy cosy Christmas shite. It's absolutely tragic. Imagine being fuming that someone had chosen their Xmas colours and put their tree up before you ....get a life and some trousers Elle.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They all try and outshine each other with the poxy cosy Christmas shite. It's absolutely tragic. Imagine being fuming that someone had chosen their Xmas colours and put their tree up before you ....get a life and some trousers Elle.
Bet Gemma is fuming Elle’s beaten her to it!

Reactions: 17
She just had to decorate the house with Christmas stuff the day after Halloween. It is all a money grabbing, look at meeee thing.

Reactions: 4
Yeah shes just killed the excitement for herself. Christmas is way off yet, why on earth is she doing content so early? For what, there's only so many times you can show a Christmas tree and a Christmas themed mug, and only so many times you can make Christmas cookies. I have to admit I did cringe, it comes across as incredibly desperate!

Reactions: 14
Yeah shes just killed the excitement for herself. Christmas is way off yet, why on earth is she doing content so early? For what, there's only so many times you can show a Christmas tree and a Christmas themed mug, and only so many times you can make Christmas cookies. I have to admit I did cringe, it comes across as incredibly desperate!

That’s Elle all over though desperate!!

Desperate to get engaged to old grease ball, desperate to have have babies with it! Desperate to con the ‘angels’ that she loves oh so much! Desperate for attention and to get her bum hole licked! She’s a sad cow and I’d feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such an irritating, self absorbed person!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aww boohoo poor con is upset he can’t go to the gym anymore. How about using a bedroom in your FIVE bedroom house? Or in your garden? There’s people with no jobs, no house and don’t know how they are going to feed their kids. He is such a waste of space
This & Elle’s moan has seriously pissed me off! It seems like they have had it so easy through covid (minus Elle’s mum), they seem so out of touch it’s unreal! I get gyms are a huge thing for mental health, but You can easily do gym exercises outside of a gym! I play hockey for mental & physical health & now training & matches are cancelled & I completely understand! I’m also self employed in the events & craft industry & have had NO HELP FROM THE GOVERNMENT, my small business is just keep it’s head above the water!!!!!! They haven’t supported any small businesses unless it’s been sent free to them! They really are so self absorbed & in their own bubble, how their little minions & sheep don’t see how vile they are I don’t know!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Also I want to point out that most people will be having an incredibly low key, non-instagramable christmas this year due to the virus. Throwing up every decoration as if COVID wasn't going on is in bad taste really. I know people who will be grieving their losses this Christmas or being unable to see their families due to being locked down in another part of the country, not celebrating because it's now Christmas 2nd.

Reactions: 10
You know, I hope it’s because she making way for some of her mums furniture and not just because she’s bored of it and going to buy new again already.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.