Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cons hair is too thin to have in that style.

In a few years he will be getting a hair transplant by the same guy whose going to do Jordan's I bet! Q

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 297560
is she trolling us or what? She’s not been taking much time for herself recently? Elle hun you don’t work, everyday is for yourself and as for lie ins, pretty sure you can do that every day too because you don’t work. Does she hear herself sometimes? Does she realise how privileged she is?
Literally is she taking the piss. I'm a keyworker and this irritates me no end!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 297560
is she trolling us or what? She’s not been taking much time for herself recently? Elle hun you don’t work, everyday is for yourself and as for lie ins, pretty sure you can do that every day too because you don’t work. Does she hear herself sometimes? Does she realise how privileged she is?
Relax? Relax!? Her whole life is spent relaxing :LOL:

What does she classify as a hard day of work? Getting lash extensions and botox/filler done, eating out in another expensive restaurant, making an instagram story about some shite product she's been paid to talk about and before collapsing from exhaustion at the end of the day with another bag of M&S Giant Buttons. Get ta fuckkkk.

Reactions: 29
Literally is she taking the piss. I'm a keyworker and this irritates me no end!
Same. The prep we are doing right now for winter+Covid+flu+attempting to keep all regular services running is ridiculous.
I’d like to reiterate just how hard she can go duck herself with that White Company catalogue.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 297560
“Greatful” often confused with the word “grateful” girl is thick as tit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am I actually missing something? what does she do other than relax?! It’s not like they have actual jobs or children to keep them busy.

Reactions: 21
The only reason conman is freaking out about gym closures is because he won’t be able to escape her / home. They seem so detached from each other was the engagement the last attempt at trying to get back on track?

Reactions: 15
Lieutenant Darby and Conman are splitting up? Are we never to hear the immortal cry of "CONNNUUUHHH" again??!!

Reactions: 7
I agree with you all! Shes such a witch and sits on her high horse! Now she can relax, well what has she been doing last few years? All the looking at the positives is bullshit. Bullshit. Shes such empty person. She has anxiety cause she cant go shopping. She doesnt care about the rules and covid has zero impact on her cause she kept breaking every rule there is.

Because lock down services get shut. This means people who allready have massive issues Are gonna struggle! It means suicides and so much bad stuff happening in many families. Ive seen this in the frontline. And that makes me appreciate everything I have every day! Posts like that Are just.. Shes vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t think they’d split up even if they stopped loving each other. They have such a good life financially together, great content opportunities together. It wouldn’t make business sense to split up.

Reactions: 19
A read for Elle and Conman!

Reactions: 7
This sounds nasty but her dogs have real miserable looking faces! I know they do treat the dogs well so not suggesting that's why. But they are just not cute looking at all.
Find them quite ugly.

Reactions: 13
You know what actually grinds my gears 🤮

Hello angels I’ve missed you all so so much

Such bollox

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You know what actually grinds my gears 🤮

Hello angels I’ve missed you all so so much

Such bollox
It’s so odd she could message them if she really missed them and I dunno how these vloggers talk to a camera she’s literally sat and told a camera she misses them as nobodies there 🤷‍♂️ don’t think I could make it as an influencer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.