Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling at this comment on the Gemma Louise Miles thread by @Veronicacorningstone :ROFLMAO:

I can still watch Gemma’s videos she doesn’t annoy me too much she just seems a bit out of touch with reality. Elle Darby and that sickly looking waiter she calls her fiancé actually make me ill when I watch them now. The bragging, the fakeness, the weird faces and posing with the hands superglued to the waist 😖
I did wonder if it would have been better suited in the Elle thread 😂😂 I reckon most of us probably read both!

Reactions: 4
What annoys me is that she spells her name without an 'I'
Probably not relevant but thought I'd just put it out there

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Me too!!! I always read her name like Elle Magazine or Elle Woods. Of course she has to be DiFfErEnT xoxo
It's like calling us "Angelles" is that like "Ayn-Jellies?" Are we jelly now, Elle?? Is that all you see us as??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
girls! I picked up some pjs from primark today for £14 that are basically identical to the Angelle collection ones. same fit style shape etc. they had them in grey pink and a floral design! really soft too. just Incase anyone liked them and obviously doesn't want to pay £50+ lol
C
Yeah I’m surprised she’s never gifted carys any of her angelle stuff. Maybe carys isn’t big enough onYouTube or doesn’t have the look Elle wants 😂
I doubt it’s Bcos carys isn’t big enough on YouTube, as I see she gifted stuff to much smaller accounts such as Lidia ext...I think carys probably doesn’t want to promote it as she has her own merch out too. I guess it’s all competition at the end of the day

This isn't a negative comment or anything, simply a thought from me, but I was scrolling through my explore page and came across a photo of Tommy Fury posing, and it made me think that I reckon Connor fancies himself as a Tommy Fury rival (looks-wise). Coupled with the fact that Elle seems a bit heart-eyes over Molly Mae and Molly/Tommy's sudden rise to fame after LI, I get the vibe that Elle & Con consider themselves twinning with that couple/on the same level

Again, not necessarily saying it's a bad thing, just something that made me chuckle

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This isn't a negative comment or anything, simply a thought from me, but I was scrolling through my explore page and came across a photo of Tommy Fury posing, and it made me think that I reckon Connor fancies himself as a Tommy Fury rival (looks-wise). Coupled with the fact that Elle seems a bit heart-eyes over Molly Mae and Molly/Tommy's sudden rise to fame after LI, I get the vibe that Elle & Con consider themselves twinning with that couple/on the same level

Again, not necessarily saying it's a bad thing, just something that made me chuckle

Oh yeh she definitely wants to be like molly Mae both looks wise and popularity! Elle always wants to be the top dog it’s all a competition between these bleeping idiots!

Reactions: 7

I'm not sure the Conman could beat the homeless people that Tommy Fury fights in exchange for a hot meal.

Good spot though lots of similarities.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Oh she absolutely thought that TV show she was on was going to shoot her to stardom!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
there’s definitely similarities

This might be an unpopular opinion 🥴 but I think Gemma presents herself way better than Elle, she always looks clean, hair extensions placed nicely so you don’t see them, house looks clean, boyfriend looks clean and presentable 😂
I love Gemma and think she's far more relatable than Elle is. Her boyfriend also seems like he is just being himself, not interested in popularity or fame unlike the Conman.

I’m sorry but there’s no way in hell she’s fooling anyone that she’s a size small 8/10! Just own up to your size! There’s nothing wrong with being a size 12/14/M!!
She recently said on her collection haul that she's a 34 EE/F bra size... I'm a 34 FF/G... NEVER in my life could I fit in an XS or an S in ANY top! I've also met her irl and she's literally the same height and similar clothes size to me as well. If I was a size 10/12 then (I've gained a little weight since) she was the same size. I don't get why she feels the need to lie about it... she's fooling absolutely no one lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So really randomly I happened to click onto Anastasia kings north’s insta story today, she’s wearing elles new collection and it’s REALLY oversized on her, obviously I don’t know what size she’s got but it looks huge on her. She’s petite with big-ish boobs and very slim, I’d say she’s an XS or S and a size 8 on average. Compare her to Elle... only it’s so damaging what she’s doing by lying about her clothes size to her audience. If you don’t wish to say what size you are then that’s fine, don’t but don’t lie about it!

Never watched it but did it not just paint her as a boring prude older than her years!? 😂😂😂
Yes! the others on the show called her a vampire as she sucked the life out of them!! 🤣😂🤣😂 They were so boring and vanilla! Makes me laugh the whole OTT act, nothing like that IRL

• Haha
I’ve just watched her confidence video from years ago and made me feel a bit sorry for her tbh 🤭 there’s definitely some deeeep routed family issues that have affected her and probably why she is obsessed with having filler, etc

Yes! the others on the show called her a vampire as she sucked the life out of them!! 🤣😂🤣😂 They were so boring and vanilla! Makes me laugh the whole OTT act, nothing like that IRL

This is why I can’t abide her (them he’s as bad) she’s just soooo so fake the ‘hi angels routine’ the I’m the ‘queen’ of everything bollocks! I’m not one for fake ass people been around girls who put on a fake persona IRL and hated it so definitely don’t wanna watch that sort of carry on in my spare time 😂

I love Gemma and think she's far more relatable than Elle is. Her boyfriend also seems like he is just being himself, not interested in popularity or fame unlike the Conman.

She recently said on her collection haul that she's a 34 EE/F bra size... I'm a 34 FF/G... NEVER in my life could I fit in an XS or an S in ANY top! I've also met her irl and she's literally the same height and similar clothes size to me as well. If I was a size 10/12 then (I've gained a little weight since) she was the same size. I don't get why she feels the need to lie about it... she's fooling absolutely no one lol
with regard to the boob size and clothes size I have been around 34F since I was 16 And at 5ft1 have always fit into XS and S it’s definitely possible. I think as she’s short she probably gets away with it like me x

Reactions: 2
with regard to the boob size and clothes size I have been around 34F since I was 16 And at 5ft1 have always fit into XS and S it’s definitely possible. I think as she’s short she probably gets away with it like me x
Yeah I'm a 32FF/G which is similar in actual boob volume and I have to go for S even though I'm 5'7.

Reactions: 2
everything about that video was wrong. Over inflated egos and over inflated lips. Plus why is Elle so shiny?
What annoys me more is CONNUHHs invisalign that he got for free... my partner has invisalign and it's hella freaking expensive. Winds me up so much.
She really is SO SHINY!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.