Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but there’s no way in hell she’s fooling anyone that she’s a size small 8/10! Just own up to your size! There’s nothing wrong with being a size 12/14/M!!
I was literally about to say this, yes her figure is fine but she’s a lot wider than a size 8/10. How boring pretending all the time just get real

Reactions: 14
Did anyone else notice on her stories yesterday she said she "forgot" it was Tuesday so uploaded her video? Funny how Gemma uploaded the same video before her lol. I bet that is the reason she """""Forgot"""""
Makes you seem even more out of touch with reality when you literally don’t know what day it is because all your days blends into one of laying around watching Christmas films and rubbing it in hard working people’s faces.

Also, she literally has one job?! To upload on a Sunday and Wednesday and still cocks it up 😂😂 get fucked

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I didn’t follow Gemma until earlier today, had seen some videos just in passing on youtube but Gemmas gift guides have been much better. She may not be as popular as Elle is but her videos in particular the gift guides seem more genuine and she seems more genuine - not sure about her lips (not sure what other filler has) but she’s definitely more naturally pretty too I think

Reactions: 13
If you look up her 'confidence ' vlog on YouTube she does touch on it there. Someone in the family close to her, told her she's an embarrassment to them and probably other things. She went to live with Con-Artist and his family. Not sure exactly who, but she fell out with everyone apart from her sisters. I would guess she fell out with her mother and mother's husband. Maybe her dad's wife too as they rarely get a mention.
If she had to move out then it must’ve been her mum’s partner, but why wouldn’t she move in with her dad instead? I don’t fully understand their family dynamics

Reactions: 2
If she had to move out then it must’ve been her mum’s partner, but why wouldn’t she move in with her dad instead? I don’t fully understand their family dynamics
If you watch the confidence vlog she says she literally had no-one, only Con and his mother, so she probably had a witch fit and said stuff you all. She goes on about someone you always think is gonna be there for you so probably her mother or father sided with whoever she fell out with.... She talks mostly in her current vlogs about her sisters, her dad, but never mentions the step parents. Makes me think they can't stand what she does and the way she behaves. Bit complicated I know but our Elle loves a drama!

Reactions: 6
Had anyone noticed they buy comments on youtube? Look at the latest 10/15 they’re all bots/paid for comments.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I didn’t follow Gemma until earlier today, had seen some videos just in passing on youtube but Gemmas gift guides have been much better. She may not be as popular as Elle is but her videos in particular the gift guides seem more genuine and she seems more genuine - not sure about her lips (not sure what other filler has) but she’s definitely more naturally pretty too I think
She’s had her cheeks, jaw and I’ve heard she’s had nose too but not sure on that. She gets more filler done then Elle

Gemma has her own thread on here too

• Haha
Reactions: 4
girls! I picked up some pjs from primark today for £14 that are basically identical to the Angelle collection ones. same fit style shape etc. they had them in grey pink and a floral design! really soft too. just Incase anyone liked them and obviously doesn't want to pay £50+ lol

Reactions: 11
“sIzE 8”...unless those leggings are stretched to the seams 😂

Please do not tell me she’s been gifted gymshark!! The girl does not workout at all! Size 8 my arse! surely she’s doing it on purpose now and having a laugh coz it’s actually insulting to girls who really are an 8! Especially if she’s trying things on then sending them back all the while stretching them out with her big old hips!

Reactions: 11
Howling at this comment on the Gemma Louise Miles thread by @Veronicacorningstone :ROFLMAO:

I can still watch Gemma’s videos she doesn’t annoy me too much she just seems a bit out of touch with reality. Elle Darby and that sickly looking waiter she calls her fiancé actually make me ill when I watch them now. The bragging, the fakeness, the weird faces and posing with the hands superglued to the waist 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Please do not tell me she’s been gifted gymshark!! The girl does not workout at all! Size 8 my arse! surely she’s doing it on purpose now and having a laugh coz it’s actually insulting to girls who really are an 8! Especially if she’s trying things on then sending them back all the while stretching them out with her big old hips!
Yeah they were gifted!! 😂

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Conner is actually the biggest brat in the latest video. He’s proper moaning that he didn’t get that Cartier bracelet or the holiday, and then goes on to say he didn’t like any of the shirts she bought him last Christmas. So demanding of expensive gifts too.

If I was Elle I’d get him nothing and then say I used all my money buying my own engagement ring 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion: Elle Darby #8 Still a size 8-10, terrible taste in men, ripping off the Angelles once again

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Am I right in seeing that Elle doesn’t follow gemma
But gemma follows Elle ?

also yeah it’s baffling they’d ask Elle to promote gym shark when she isn’t into fitness at all anymore

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.