Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only way the last lockdown affected her is that she had to be more creative with content and couldn’t just pop to primark!

Reactions: 9
She is panicking that people will lose there jobs and wont be able to afford her tit angelle overpriced collection and she will be stuck with it!!!

Vile person!!

Reactions: 25
She’s just hideous. I can’t believe SHE is saying how much the lockdown will effect her when she never even stuck to the rules of the first lockdown. Her and her family think they’re all immune from Covid anyway. What does she do anyway other than sit at home with her dogs and Conman eating M&S junk food and lying about her size?! She doesn’t know how privileged she is and she hasn’t been directly affected by covid like some of us!!😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
is she worried her Mums house sale will fall through and she wont profit from the almost 1 million sale.

Reactions: 9
is she worried her Mums house sale will fall through and she wont profit from the almost 1 million sale.
I’m not sure if it’s been sold yet, someone did have the link for it but might have been in the previous thread

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure if it’s been sold yet, someone did have the link for it but might have been in the previous thread
I think in a previous thread somebody showed it had been sold STC but there is no sign of it on right move now, nor is the property listed on land registry as recently sold (I know this can take a few months usually).

Reactions: 4
I’ve been on the phone to my grandparents this morning trying to reassure them that they’ll be okay through another lockdown and that they’ll hopefully see people at Christmas. I live abroad and haven’t seen my family in months and another lockdown is a blow to us and our plans so hearing this princess bang on when she flouted the rules anyway is really annoying.

Reactions: 22
Why is she taking the piss out of knee length leggings then showing she’s no bleeping bottoms on at all Elle hun I rather wear the leggings than go out looking half dressed

Also she talks about bonfire night like it’s totally normal. I bet she was planning on the westbury display that was a Covid secure event which now under the new rules will probably be cancelled!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Yeah I'm sure the parents of her younger followers wouldn't be impressed with her grinding on a man on camera or the kitchen floor!

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or does her ring look as if it’s turning copper? Like when you wear a fake silver ring and it starts to make your fingers go green? :unsure: I’m sure someone posted a photo on here earlier too of a green or black marked finger?
I thought it looked a funny colour to, but I could be one of the many filters she has on that’s changing it 🤷🏼‍♀️ But to be honest I really don’t think the ring is that expensive. Iv got a little ring with a couple of tiny diamonds and it sparkles all day long, whereas Elle ring is the dullest 10grand ring Iv ever seen it should be blinding us and sparkling away

TFW Con won your engagement ring on a slot machine.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Let's all watch elle spend her cash on tit she prob wont wear as to tight for her whilst we are all thinking about if we will get furloughed, cheers elle!!

Guess it’s gonna be back to ASOS hauls for all these dull youtubers since most of their “fav” shops will be closing Thursday!

Reactions: 13
She looks SO SHINY in her Primark haul. That hair looks lank. Her lips look ridiculous! She needs to embrace her natural beauty!! Why do these women turn themselves into these puffy, plastic looking, fake, and unnatural versions of themselves!
Her haul was utter tat and nothing she needed and all about Christmas which is AGES away plus who this year has money to throw away! Or even spend outside of the necessary!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.