Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else having constant ads for the Angelle collection dusk set (that pj set they can't shift) literally everywhere? Popping up on my Facebook timeline, my Instagram newsfeed, the explore page, between stories... I can't escape them!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Anyone else having constant ads for the Angelle collection dusk set (that pj set they can't shift) literally everywhere? Popping up on my Facebook timeline, my Instagram newsfeed, the explore page, between stories... I can't escape them!
Yeah several times a day plus the email about them yesterday, bit desperate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What was this bullshit story Someone came To elle To compliment her For not wearing any pants 😆 the life she leads is ridicilous! Her post is yet again about looks. She self Obsesses 24/7. Aint nobody got time For that sis boo we others have lifes To live.you can look after urself and still have other passions/career/family but shes just self centered.like in the bigger picture Elle nobody gives a duck what you wore 2020. Go out and live little!

Ps. Does she ever think maybe I could be doing something with my life career wise instead of taking 100 pics of my filler face and calling myself angel

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Yep! Emails, Insta and Facebook have been all over it. They must have spent a lot on advertising this time around.

Reactions: 4
I hate to break it to you ladies but she did indeed go out like that.....my partner works in Bath and was telling me about this girl he saw with a ridiculous outfit and then I showed him the pic of elle and he confirmed it was indeed her.....absolutley shameful! Also.....if she gets anymore filler her lips are going to explode!!!! She looks like a barbie

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She’s ruined her face - it’s unbelievably puffy. Such a shame because she is actually a naturally pretty girl.

Reactions: 19
I worry how her lips are going to look even in a couple of years time let alone when she js actually 40 rather than early 20's looking 40.
Why does she do these really weird posts when she’s in the car? She literally sits there eye bleeping herself and recording it, it’s probably the most vain thing I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 38
It was freezing yesterday how can she go out with no trousers on ... was she wearing shorts or something underneath I don’t get it!

Reactions: 14
I hate to break it to you ladies but she did indeed go out like that.....my partner works in Bath and was telling me about this girl he saw with a ridiculous outfit and then I showed him the pic of elle and he confirmed it was indeed her.....absolutley shameful! Also.....if she gets anymore filler her lips are going to explode!!!! She looks like a barbie
Oh well you blew my theory out of the water, lol! Who in their right mind would go out like that though?! I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND!! Your poor partner being subjected to that!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Would he like to wade in on the debate about her being short and dumpy with a fat arse? or is she indeed an extra small size 8 as she keeps telling us? 🤣🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve not “liked” anything nasty about Niomi, I gave constructive criticism with her new brand as I feel she didn’t market it/promote well, I “liked” a post about concerns for her health and I had a rant when she posted a very tone deaf story about public transport when people like me struggle to get to work no matter how early we leave...

And I’ve no idea why people think I’m one of them when literally my Insta has the same profile name 😂

Literally just said I felt there’s no need to be down right spiteful and malicious about someone’s appearance but there you go. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I agree about the comments about her weight. I am short and bigger in the waist and I'm a 12. I don't think she's more than a 10-12 but she's definitely not a 8-10. She seems to say she's a small when wearing over sized clothes which duh!! Of course a S will fit with all the extra fabric

View attachment 289586If that’s part of her Xmas range aren’t you gonna be freezing?
Special outfit for the Christmas parties you can't attend this year 🤣 she doesn't think anything through. I would be selling fleece lined loose fitting lounge wear 2 pieces for £40 (£20 each top + bottom) in Christmas colours they would sell out!!!

Honestly, how does she not get pulled by police for exposure? Surely a gust of wind and everything is on show!
She's taking inspiration from Katie Price 🤣🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.