Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of a random one but did anyone else noticed on the latest vlog shes speaking with a more West Country accent ?

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if she does this all the time and I’ve just never noticed before but genuinely shocked at the driving whilst vlogging thing. Surely illegal?!

Ughhhh conman in that new vlog is the most cringe thing ever. HoLDiNg It DoWn FoR ThE uK 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I like Elle but the prices for her pj sets are really expensive for people to buy never mind her younger viewers who is going to spend nearly 50 pounds on one set 🙈

She’s asked her sister, Lucy’s, sister in law to be one of her bridesmaids

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Is she ok? Her face looks swollen like she’s had an allergic reaction.. View attachment 283421
Reaction to the pumpkin..clearly turning into one

Talking of which, can we talk about the fact that ‘Angelle’ shouldn’t be pronounced ‘Angel’? Every time I see it, I say “ang-elle” in my head.
Why didn’t someone tell her this in the beginning?
Its just tacky just like her so doesn't surprise me.. I mean she turns up to that wedding venue looking like a street Walker with Count Conman 🧛‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you skip to 20:28 in this video you’ll see where the skin smoothing filter comes off for a few seconds then blurs her back out. She looks completely different! She is so bad for setting unrealistic beauty standards for her young viewers.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If you skip to 20:28 in this video you’ll see where the skin smoothing filter comes off for a few seconds then blurs her back out. She looks completely different! She is so bad for setting unrealistic beauty standards for her young viewers.
Oh I think I know what u mean.. her dark circles if I'm correct??? What a fake twit

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh I think I know what u mean.. her dark circles if I'm correct??? What a fake twit
Yeah dark circles freckles and pores and then they completely blur out!! If you slow it down you can see even better. People don’t like fakeness people prefer if you’re real, fake cow

I am an Elle fan but she would look a lot better with no fake tan and less fillers she doesn’t need it in her Angelle pictures she looks so orange 🍊 Celebritys/influencers go on about embracing your appearance and all they do is edit there photos and put filters on themselves and people wonder why woman/men are so body conscious of themselves when really what they are looking at is all fake

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Never will I ever use a code an influencer promotes! If one is plugging a code you know at least few others are too. In that case I just google or use shop tagger. The one thing Gemma louise Miles has promoted that I do like!

Elle is just a greedy cow I’m sick of her pockets being lined especially in the current climate! Give something back or volunteer maybe instead of sitting on your non size 8 arse Elle you lazy filler pumper knob!
she is so greedy, there is noway her mum has not left Elle set up very well either, so she’s in a very nice financial position, the fact she is blatantly ripping off (IMO) her best Angel crew gal gang is 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
Anyone else feel really sorry for Katie when Lucy opened her MOH box? Thought it was really distasteful doing that in front of her
I felt for Katie then. If I was Katie, I'd be devestated I wasn't made of honour! I thought Katie would have been asked since they are "full" sisters

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.