Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks so tacky tho with ANGELLE scrolled across the back, looks like something you'd buy up the market with that on there 🤢🤢🤢

Talking of which, can we talk about the fact that ‘Angelle’ shouldn’t be pronounced ‘Angel’? Every time I see it, I say “ang-elle” in my head.
Why didn’t someone tell her this in the beginning?

Reactions: 12
I know it’s super early for thread name suggesting but;
Katie should be maid of honour, please good lord get rid of Connor. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Elle thought she was going to be the British version of Nikki Blackketter or all the popular fitness influencers around 2015/16, yet she never actually liked exercise or eating healthy. She even admitted at one point she thought doing a bikini competition would bring her fame! shows how knowledgeable she was about UK bikini/body building circuit!
Never knew that! Kind of undermines the idea that any of this happened organically. Make me a bit sad to think about someone putting that much time and hard work in to something they don't enjoy just for fame

That is some expensive price for some basic tit clothing them fillers have obviously gone to her head 🙄🤣
No no Angel boo youve misunderstood💋 Elle doesnt benefit anything she just puts it back To her angels 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 omg she really said it with a straight face

Reactions: 7
Never knew that! Kind of undermines the idea that any of this happened organically. Make me a bit sad to think about someone putting that much time and hard work in to something they don't enjoy just for fame
could you imagine her doing this now jeez... bet con would be buzzing lol

Reactions: 2
So we're 10 minutes in to the "PJ launch" and the only sold out item is the big fluffy hoodie.

You mean people aren't going to flock at the chance to pay £65+P&P for a pair of pyjamas?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Incase you're wondering.. I wear a small in everything. OK Elle 🤥

Reactions: 14
A lot of people (male and female) who compete have major disorderly eating and body dysmorphia.

I think unfortunately this might still be the case for her and that’s why she can’t accept being larger than a S/XS which is a huge shame

like many people on this thread have said it’s no insult what so ever, it’s just not being truthful

Reactions: 17
No its ridiculous I like next pyjamas and always thought they were expensive but they are no where near that ridiculous price

Reactions: 11
What is it with influencers wetting themselves over Halloween?! Elle and Conman talking about being in Orlando for it last year and then hyping it up for this year. Maybe I’m just a grinch but you’re not 6 any more. They’re engaged adults, I find it soooo cringe.

Also does Elle have any hobbies/ interests other than fleecing her followers for, well, a fleece?!

Reactions: 15
What is it with influencers wetting themselves over Halloween?! Elle and Conman talking about being in Orlando for it last year and then hyping it up for this year. Maybe I’m just a grinch but you’re not 6 any more. They’re engaged adults, I find it soooo cringe.

Also does Elle have any hobbies/ interests other than fleecing her followers for, well, a fleece?!
Unless you’ve been to Halloween Horror nights at Orlando... You wouldn’t understand 🤣 it’s brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.