Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but what is this strange pose she's doing in all her insta photos recently?

I get she's trying to define and bring attention to her 'tiny waist', but honestly, these look like the poses I was making when I was in hospital a few months ago with a kidney infection :LOL:

Screenshot 2020-10-21 at 02.30.43.png
Screenshot 2020-10-21 at 02.28.07.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Katie is her only full sister, the one who has gone through great pain this year loosing her Mum, her home, not been able to work for many months, having to move far away to live with her Dad. Yet Elle choose the overpaid, lazy, Lucy who has got freebie after freebie this year, Lucy has probably been a bridesmaid to her own friends in past and may end of been one in the future. In the nicest possible way i imagine Katie's friendship group to be different, there will not be as much weddings and certainly not the expensive over the top type like Elle's will be. I cannot fathom why Elle who tries to portray a down the earth, adoring sister would not want to provide a memorable experience for her younger sister who has had a pretty rubbish few months.
She's not massive or gross. She just isn't a size small. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that... if you embrace it.
Exactly.
New members, no body shaming posts. Thank you.

i could have sworn I saw someone mention it in another thread but couldn’t find much on it myself!
I saw this too and want to know the details. Who ever originally posted it, please elaborate! ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She does these weird poses and filters all the pics massively. I wonder what she looks like irl 🤔 has anyone seen her 😁

Reactions: 13
I'm sorry but what is this strange pose she's doing in all her insta photos recently?

I get she's trying to define and bring attention to her 'tiny waist', but honestly, these look like the poses I was making when I was in hospital a few months ago with a kidney infection :LOL:

View attachment 282436View attachment 282435
I think she’s using this pose to push up her boobs away from her waist 😂

and don’t think her suddenly having a seemingly small waist in front of a plain background is a coincidence... easy way to photoshop

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I really don’t understand how she gets away with saying she’s a size S 8/10! I’m this size and no offence to her as it’s not a bad thing but she’s definitely bigger than me! And it’s not like she can say she’s this size because she’s short and petit cause I’m a short petite gal (5’2”) and she’s again definitely bigger than me! I wouldn’t buy anything from her collection but I think it makes guessing sizes for myself really hard! Cause she’s saying she’s a size S as a size 8/10 so technically S is what I should go for but by going off what she looks like if I went for that size I would expect it to drown me so would have to get XS of which I know when it arrives it would be too small! Anywya long story short I feel like not only is her lying about her size damaging to people it’s also damaging to her sales as I bet they have a lot of returns from people confused about sizing!

Reactions: 14
I really don’t understand how she gets away with saying she’s a size S 8/10! I’m this size and no offence to her as it’s not a bad thing but she’s definitely bigger than me! And it’s not like she can say she’s this size because she’s short and petit cause I’m a short petite gal (5’2”) and she’s again definitely bigger than me! I wouldn’t buy anything from her collection but I think it makes guessing sizes for myself really hard! Cause she’s saying she’s a size S as a size 8/10 so technically S is what I should go for but by going off what she looks like if I went for that size I would expect it to drown me so would have to get XS of which I know when it arrives it would be too small! Anywya long story short I feel like not only is her lying about her size damaging to people it’s also damaging to her sales as I bet they have a lot of returns from people confused about sizing!
please order haha! We’ll pay you lol. Then you can comment “oh elle I chose the size based on your posts but it’s horribly small on me!! Sure you’re a small??”

Edited to fix the quote business

• Haha
So I was having a look at her angelle collection insta and I thought PJs they’ll be over priced like everything else, and was I not taken a back when I seen 65 quid for a pair of PJs. See if she was mega big I could maybe justify it I just keep thinking how many I could buy out primark for that price

Reactions: 12
The only thing i like is the massive fluffy hoodie in her new collection, but there’s no chance I’m forking out like £50 on it when I can easily get one for way cheaper in primark or on ASOS 😳

Reactions: 8
The only thing i like is the massive fluffy hoodie in her new collection, but there’s no chance I’m forking out like £50 on it when I can easily get one for way cheaper in primark or on ASOS 😳
Tesco do them for £25 - best dog walking hoodies ever 😅

Reactions: 6
I've just had a browse of the Angelle website are there is so many spelling/grammar mistakes

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That is some expensive price for some basic tit clothing them fillers have obviously gone to her head 🙄🤣

Reactions: 7
I think she may have made her mark as a fitness influencer first? Seems strange to imagine now although would probably be more interesting.
Elle thought she was going to be the British version of Nikki Blackketter or all the popular fitness influencers around 2015/16, yet she never actually liked exercise or eating healthy. She even admitted at one point she thought doing a bikini competition would bring her fame! shows how knowledgeable she was about UK bikini/body building circuit!

Reactions: 5
Looks so tacky tho with ANGELLE scrolled across the back, looks like something you'd buy up the market with that on there 🤢🤢🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.