Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly the launch didn’t do aswell as she hoped seeing as I just got this sponsor this morning!
Normally I’d 100% support small businesses especially those being run by women but I’m actually so happy to see the launch didn’t go as well as planned. That’s karma for conning your “angels” into buying cheap clothes made from China that are going to fall apart after one wash. The prices she is charging her teen-young adult audience is actually disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I honestly can’t believe she’s still describing it as affordable, she must be having an absolute giggle

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah dark circles freckles and pores and then they completely blur out!! If you slow it down you can see even better. People don’t like fakeness people prefer if you’re real, fake cow

Well spotted! Unbelievable she is so vain 😁😁😁😁😁😁 imagine videoing urself with a filter! What about the fact we only do self love Queen elle 😊😊😊 she is such a bullshitter what a sad life

Reactions: 9
If you skip to 20:28 in this video you’ll see where the skin smoothing filter comes off for a few seconds then blurs her back out. She looks completely different! She is so bad for setting unrealistic beauty standards for her young viewers.
God this is awful, no wonder people hate their own skin.

Reactions: 6
A2D20DC0-B902-4217-AAD8-2154274734A7.jpeg
It’s so affordable angelzzzzz we don’t make any profit on it, it all goes back on youuuuu

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
It’s sad to see what she’s done to her face, she’s younger than me but looks a lot older! She was such a naturally pretty girl before pumping herself with fillers, she doesn’t even look like the same person anymore!

Reactions: 9
I'm just watching her new vid! If those are the £65 quid PJ's she is wearing whilst she is in her kitchen unpacking all her overpriced shite LORD they look awful! if that's what they look like after a wash i would be fuming

Reactions: 10
Doesn't she realise that most of the country has been on furlough and scraping by. Shes just uploaded another haul 🙄🙄🙄🙄 white company...
I ain't watching her she can shove it up her dimply dump truck ass
When i tell you i chocked on my coffee

Reactions: 8
duck me....her trying to clean that pumpkin, she doesn’t like a bit of work does she? Seriously Elle, when you’re going on about wanting a house with land/real fire places etc you need to get Conman trained as well as yourself, even with staff big houses take a lot of looking after, I can’t quite see Coooooooonnnnnn who can’t even hang a mirror being able to cope with a real fire 🤣😂🤣😂.

Reactions: 11
duck me....her trying to clean that pumpkin, she doesn’t like a bit of work does she? Seriously Elle, when you’re going on about wanting a house with land/real fire places etc you need to get Conman trained as well as yourself, even with staff big houses take a lot of looking after, I can’t quite see Coooooooonnnnnn who can’t even hang a mirror being able to cope with a real fire 🤣😂🤣😂.
He’s actually a waste of space isn’t he? He genuinely is the laziest, most self-absorbed, boring bloke. I don’t know what she sees in him.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.