Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s actually a waste of space isn’t he? He genuinely is the laziest, most self-absorbed, boring bloke. I don’t know what she sees in him.
I think they’re perfect for each other. Couple of lazy, entitled narcissists the pair of them. At least Con works out. She sits on her arse and waits for the aaaaannnngggeellllss to fund her next White Company haul whilst using her little sister for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think they’re perfect for each other. Couple of lazy, entitled narcissists the pair of them. At least Con works out. She sits on her arse and waits for the aaaaannnngggeellllss to fund her next White Company haul whilst using her little sister for content.
That's why her arse is as flat a pancake. But it's ok because she is a size s 🙄

Reactions: 11
She doesn’t even need the filter - she has good skin, it’s just another way of deceiving her gorgeous angels. I can’t understand it.

Also, Acrylic & Polyester are some of the cheapest materials you can purchase. There are so many other mixes that she could have used and still made a decent profit.
Omg I can defo see it now with the pics you have uploaded 😳😳 shes a mucky mess.

Cant believe her showing off their huge purchase of bloody pumpkins 😳 they need to get a life.. what a waste of squash 🤣 also clearly looks out of sorts with some water and scrubbing brush. I just want to wash her face..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Interesting how quiet they are after the launch .... only thing that Connor has posted about, is a pic of the dogs and that’s it 🧐

Reactions: 9
Interesting how quiet they are after the launch .... only thing that Connor has posted about, is a pic of the dogs and that’s it 🧐
Nothing on the angelle account either. Would have thought she’d repost some of her followers stories about their purchases etc

Reactions: 7
She’s always manipulating her appearance, whether it’s fillers, filters, photoshop, lying or posing... even when she was a lot slimmer like in these video’s; guess she forgot to blur the background 😂

497F12F2-8D94-40D4-9AFE-613575C190B2.jpeg
329BF6FB-4A8B-41E0-9C71-2601ABEC2556.jpeg
0BC4E40B-48FD-443A-A29D-9612E443C1AD.jpeg
1EC9DCD1-1DD4-4C08-8DD5-C604FF6801F7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
View attachment 284000It’s so affordable angelzzzzz we don’t make any profit on it, it all goes back on youuuuu
I honestly don’t understand how she thinks that’s even remotely believable 😂😂 Why would you have a business if it wasn’t going to make you money/profit, she must think people are thick hhahaha or she is just thick

Reactions: 10
Off topic buy does anyone know what happened to the instagram viewer on here? Elle blocked me 🙄 but like to have a nosy now and again 😂

Reactions: 2
It bothers me that she doesn't put mascara on her bottpm lashes. Her face swallows her eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate that these influencers (Elle being one of the worst offenders) go out and buy all new Halloween/Christmas decorations every god damn year. Consumerism at it's absolute worse. Buy cheap tat, use it once, throw it out, buy more. No wonder our planet is dying.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Even Molly Mae is dissolving her fillers we all know Elle wants to be her hopefully she will copy her on this one ....

Reactions: 9
She’s always manipulating her appearance, whether it’s fillers, filters, photoshop, lying or posing... even when she was a lot slimmer like in these video’s; guess she forgot to blur the background 😂

View attachment 284275View attachment 284276View attachment 284278View attachment 284279
Yep, legs apart, bum out, lean forward...you look slimmer, but Elle love, we can see behind you!! Seriously I see her about and whoever said she’s flat Footed is spot on! She does sort of stomp around. She’s not ugly by a long way, but she’s very normal/plain without the slap. Funniest thing was a friend saw her once getting a guy to carry two pots of paint out to her car! ( Angeles Boo couldn’t cope) He was behind her in the que 😂🤣😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone seen her in person ? Half these Youtubers look completely different in person it’s a joke 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.