Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched the bridesmaid video and my heart is breaking for Katie, she might as well of not even been there.
‘well who else would I have as my maid of honour’

and Lucy got the personalised planner when Katie got a 99p one from home bargains! Elle even said she had it made for her.... no you didn’t they literally sell them in home bargains!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Can someone inform me of the cheating situation and con liking girls on insta? I saw a comment on a different thread somewhere I think but there’s just so many threads I can’t keep up 😅 😅
what cheating situation? Have I missed something? I can’t see Connor ever cheating!

I’ve just watched the bridesmaid video and my heart is breaking for Katie, she might as well of not even been there.
‘well who else would I have as my maid of honour’

and Lucy got the personalised planner when Katie got a 99p one from home bargains! Elle even said she had it made for her.... no you didn’t they literally sell them in home bargains!
I did really think Katie would be MOH but maybe they thought she would find it a bit difficult And would find it hard to organise?

Reactions: 6
Does the recent HelloFresh snap on her story look like she’s had her lips done again? She posted just before that she went to aesthetics salon the same day so expect so. I presume she’s had a top up but can’t decide if her lips

Reactions: 3
Does the recent HelloFresh snap on her story look like she’s had her lips done again? She posted just before that she went to aesthetics salon the same day so expect so. I presume she’s had a top up but can’t decide if her lips

Not sure about lips. In regards to hellofresh all new customers get the first box with 50% and 2nd box 35% so Elle piss off as we dont need your code so you can try and get more money out your ``angels``

Reactions: 7
Not sure about lips. In regards to hellofresh all new customers get the first box with 50% and 2nd box 35% so Elle piss off as we dont need your code so you can try and get more money out your ``angels``
Also does she not need to state it’s an affiliate link??

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She's not massive or gross. She just isn't a size small. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that... if you embrace it.

Reactions: 55
Katie is the only one out of Elle and Lucy who has a proper job, can you imagine Lucy and Elle both working in retail, they dont know the meaning of hardwork. Katie has financial security and still choses to work and she even volunteered and studied in the past while also working. Given she is about to be buying her own place and living alone i think she would be more than capable helping her older sister and fulfilling the typical role of MOH. However Elle is a self centred image obsessed diva who only exploits Katie for content/views. Katie probably has had a lucky escape from been her sisters MOH, i imagine she will be a nightmare to deal with!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Never will I ever use a code an influencer promotes! If one is plugging a code you know at least few others are too. In that case I just google or use shop tagger. The one thing Gemma louise Miles has promoted that I do like!

Elle is just a greedy cow I’m sick of her pockets being lined especially in the current climate! Give something back or volunteer maybe instead of sitting on your non size 8 arse Elle you lazy filler pumper knob!

Reactions: 10
Never will I ever use a code an influencer promotes! If one is plugging a code you know at least few others are too. In that case I just google or use shop tagger. The one thing Gemma louise Miles has promoted that I do like!

Elle is just a greedy cow I’m sick of her pockets being lined especially in the current climate! Give something back or volunteer maybe instead of sitting on your non size 8 arse Elle you lazy filler pumper knob!
Shoptagr is good and I stupidly bought the spotlight whitening strips which do work but you have to use them everyday for an hour for about a week to notice a difference. Should have just bought crest ones ☹

Reactions: 4
I actually think this wedding is going to be so ridiculous, it’s going to turn out something like that film bridesmaids...
My money's on a My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding extravaganza!!! Elle's wedding dress will be slashed to the navel, with slits going up to her hips and thigh-high white boots... Mahogany from all the fake tan (but white between her fingers) and seven horsetails worth of extensions

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Whats up with her boobs in the haul ☠☠🙄 they hang so low! And size xs my ass! Shes delusional and anyone can See shes not xs. And its No body shaming cause the size tag doesnt matter.
First ever comment! But I finally have something worthy to post.

I had my breast lift performed by the same surgeon, who I actually found through Elle’s video. The surgeon actually advised against having implants with my lift as they are much more likely to sag again, and you end up with these weird double boobs as the implant remains high whilst the breast tissue sags. Plus it’s heavier with the implants. She must of gone against the surgeons advise, whereas I listened to her because SHE KNOWS MORE THAN ME. Defo think I made the right decision seeing how much hers have dropped o_O

She's not massive or gross. She just isn't a size small. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that... if you embrace it.
✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽 Completely agree I think she has a lovey body but the fact she doesn’t embrace it is sad and very damaging to other people who maybe think they are the same size as her or smaller then when they can’t get into a size 10 might be hard.

✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽 Completely agree I think she has a lovey body but the fact she doesn’t embrace it is sad and very damaging to other people who maybe think they are the same size as her or smaller then when they can’t get into a size 10 might be hard.
Completely agree that it’s damaging. Tbh I also think it’s damaging that most influencers these days show off this tiny waist and huge bum / hip hourglass figure (I wrote about this on Grace Beverleys thread) that is largely to do with your anatomy! Not everybody can achieve that look and it’s thrown in our faces every day on social media 🙄

Reactions: 9
There’s something that really doesn’t sit right with me with Elle doing a HelloFresh advert and being sponsored for it during the pandemic especially at a time where people are struggling and reliant on food banks. She can easily afford food etc, and take other sponsored ads - I just wouldn’t accept these things. She has a nerve

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.