Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t get in her new video when she was saying how she’s having loads of bridesmaids cos she’s just go so many mates ? What ? The only 2 mates I’ve ever seen her have is Carys - who won’t be one presumably cos Elle wasn’t hers, and that Lucy - Connors ex(??).. the rest of them are just your sisters 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn’t get in her new video when she was saying how she’s having loads of bridesmaids cos she’s just go so many mates ? What ? The only 2 mates I’ve ever seen her have is Carys - who won’t be one presumably cos Elle wasn’t hers, and that Lucy - Connors ex(??).. the rest of them are just your sisters 🤣
Her two best friends Emma and Jess are bridesmaids.

But in fairness other than that I don’t think she really has any friends! She might pick a couple childhood friends that she hasn’t spoken to in a while to make up numbers 😂

Reactions: 6
Her two best friends Emma and Jess are bridesmaids.

But in fairness other than that I don’t think she really has any friends! She might pick a couple childhood friends that she hasn’t spoken to in a while to make up numbers 😂
I’m pretty sure she said five bridesmaid. Lucy, Lucy, Katie Emma and Jess and then I’m assuming all the nieces and nephews? Has Conman got a sister?

Reactions: 5
Why couldn’t she of given the title to Katie but let Lucy be heavily involved in the planning stage!!!!!!!
im so pissed at her for giving it to Lucy .... as everyone has said before it’s all for the gram to look Good!!!! Selfish nasty self absorbed filler filled twit

Reactions: 19
Guessing she wants Vegas for her hen do (mentioned in a vlog and again on her stories). Odds on she filled out a checklist for Lucy in the notebook ready? I always wonder whether in times like this she’d subsidise friends travel for ridiculously expensive trip or they’d be expected to pay their way there?

Reactions: 11
I’m pretty sure she said five bridesmaid. Lucy, Lucy, Katie Emma and Jess and then I’m assuming all the nieces and nephews? Has Conman got a sister?
Oh really? I think her other two sisters will also be bridesmaids, they’ve all been each other’s bridesmaids for their wedding so add another two to that! In the vid she said Jesse and Lucy’s other kids will be page boys/flower girls so I guess the same with the other niece/nephews

that’s actually so many already though

And I don’t know about El Con

Reactions: 3
Con has a sister called Megan and she has a son who i think is early teens, so maybe he will be a pageboy too, depends if he is instagram worthy enough for Elle.
I do wonder if Elles Mums partner and Giles wife wont get invited to the wedding though given the family like to pretend they dont exist!

Reactions: 5
To be honest I was really shocked at the video! I really thought she would milk asking Katie and Lucy to be her bridesmaids more. It just seemed to be a five min reel at the end. I expected emotional music, lots of slow motion video moves as she runs her hand across the bridesmaid boxes, A montage of the bespoke bridesmaid candles being lit after, photos of her and Katie throughout the years. Really that’s what I expected!! So I was totally shocked to see the video as it was. With jesse completely ruining the moment. I thought she would have maybe taken them someone for afternoon tea or something like that. So I suppose at least she’s been real for once!!!
I just felt for Katie, I think it should have been a private moment for just her and her sister.

it’s awful that I expected all of that from Elle but it just shows how showy and materialistic she’s become.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Did no one else have a bit off an off-vibe from Elle when she was at home for that vlog? I dunno she just seemed kinda grumpy and not her usual OTT self

Reactions: 7
Oh really? I think her other two sisters will also be bridesmaids, they’ve all been each other’s bridesmaids for their wedding so add another two to that! In the vid she said Jesse and Lucy’s other kids will be page boys/flower girls so I guess the same with the other niece/nephews

that’s actually so many already though

And I don’t know about El Con
Ah yes of course, blimey it’s going to take an hour just for the bridesmaids to walk up the aisle!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I also think it was the wrong choice picking Lucy. She could have picked Katie, but had the agreement with Lucy that she would help to organise things for them.
id like to think she did it because she didn’t want Katie having the responsibility, but the reality is she probably wanted Lucy because she’s as OTT as she is and she wants the biggest wedding possible.

I actually think this wedding is going to be so ridiculous, it’s going to turn out something like that film bridesmaids...

Reactions: 12
I’m just shocked at how willing she is to get her foof out recently 🤨
I love that vest-over-shirt look too but the shirt is supposed to cover your dignity - not that I’m sure she knows what that is at this point.

That white 2 piece she wore to dinner with Katie and friends a couple weeks ago 😳 I’d honestly have been mortified. She seems to want to go for this ‘Middle-aged, Ex-wife who inherited dead husbands millions-look’ and it isn’t it.

Also, she’d be a lot more relatable and she’d get a lot less stick if she embraced the fact that she’s got curves - she has an arse, she’s got tits and she’s got hips JUST LIKE THE REST OF US.
I’m a comfortable 10-12 and I would never ever fit into a S in Zara because I’ve also got a nice big bum. I’m a L or XL because I like my clothes out of my hole and below my crotch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just looking at the new angelle collection photos and they really should fork out for a proper photographer! The lighting is awful and highlights the horrifically make up and bad tan on the models! If you're going to charge a fortune for the items at least geth them photographed properly elle!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.